[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do we save /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Questionman.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Questionman.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
how do we save /tv/
>>
What are you complaining about OP? Listen to me now.The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I don´t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying: You ain´t what you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain´t you! You´re better than that
>>
HELLO REDDIT!
>>
remove reddit
>>
remove /v/
>>
oh yeah and remove /pol/ as well
>>
I don't know what you're talking about m8. There isn't anything that needs 'saving' if you use 4chan X with a large list of filters. And if you aren't using 4chan X then you're clearly a masochist who enjoys repetitive shitposting.
>>
remove anvilcore threads
>>
File: image.jpg (657 KB, 808x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
657 KB, 808x1800
>>64481287
Hello jidf
>>
we should ban everyone and give us all time to reflect on our lives
>>
>>64481179
Tell that to Kanjiklub.
>>
force generals for things that would otherwise spam the board

normally i hate stuff like that but if there was a general for lets say Star Wars i would be able to:

1. dont miss a single post on the topic
2. hide all posts of the topic

and everyone was happy
>>
>>64481479
oh and also single post would get more responses/discussion since everyone interested is reading the same thread
>>
>>64481667
this
>>
more how do we save /tv/ threads
>>
>>64481479
generals are the worst thing to happen to this site since the reaction image.
>>
>>64481667
>implying /tv/ isn't just one of the 13 or 14 /b/'s

/b/ is basically the final form of every common interest board.
>>
>>64481667
This happens every time there's something big. Breaking Bad attracted a lot of tourists. As did Doctor Who. As did every capeshit film ever. As did GoT. As did Baneposting. As did many others. The biggest problem is that every time when the shitstorm ends a small number of them decide to stay. And every time the board gets a little shitter. And it builds. And it builds.

There hasn't been anything left to save for a while now.
>>
File: 1447579777199.png (88 KB, 253x224) Image search: [Google]
1447579777199.png
88 KB, 253x224
>>64481943
>tfw came here because of BrBa

im s-sorry
>>
>>64481847
Yea, no one really gives a shit about your normie /sp/ bullshit terms.

/tv/ was a /b/ since before /sp/ existed.
>>
File: Don1.jpg (34 KB, 285x298) Image search: [Google]
Don1.jpg
34 KB, 285x298
>>64482033
>died down after a few days

>ETERNAL /got/ GENERAL #1283918
>BrBa final season dominating the entire board for months on end
>/who/ still going to this very fucking day

>died down after a few days
>>
>>64482571
this

after every single season 5b episode this board was in shreds
>>
delete it entirely
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.