[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to the cinema >buy a ticket for star wars >extra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>go to the cinema
>buy a ticket for star wars
>extra large popcorn
>extra large coke without ice
>a box of maltesers
>film finishes and i head to the ticket box
>demand a refund for everything because i was left unsatisfied with the film and refreshments
>they give me a full refund right down to the 2p because i live in the UK and have consumer rights

Hows it feel knowing you have to take a gamble everytime you go the cinema whether the film will be good or not americucks?
>>
>>64479192
It's not a gamble, Nigel. In fact I demand my money back even when I did enjoy the movie. Suck on that.
>>
>>64479192
>consumer rights
>cant buy knives sharper than 6"
Ok, Ahmed Salami Mohammed
>>
>>64479315
Why would you buy a knife at a cinema?
>>
>>64479192

> Not buying your Falcon any popcorn

Faggot, I am calling the ASPCA on you.
>>
>>64479192
>go to couples cinema
>no singles no families around
>pay after the movie based on how satisfied you were with the film
>Don't have to pay anything if not satisfied
>>
>>64479366

Necause those jerks with the metal detectors confiscated the one you brought and you need to open the plastic anto theft case your candy comes sealed in.
>>
>>64479366
To stab anyone breaking the policies, of course.
>>
>>64479408
>tfw you successfully fend off a rogue falcon with your trusty Bowie knife
>>
>>64479366
>British "rights" only apply to cinemas
No thanks, m8
>>
>>64479372
>not distracting fellow movie goers with a rendition of Aragorn's black gate speech while your falcon swoops in and steals their crab legs
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 450x337
>>64479315
> sharper that 6"
>sharpness is a length
>>
File: 1450909637095.jpg (72 KB, 420x750) Image search: [Google]
1450909637095.jpg
72 KB, 420x750
>>64479192
because its not about how hard you hit

it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward
>>
>>64479192
Feels great to know I'm not subsidizing stingy cheapos (likely homeless) who shouldn't be at the cinema tbqh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.