[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Fire Rises
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 290x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 290x430
Is this movie good or just memes?
>>
It's bad
>>
It's decent
>>
Fist 5 minutes are 10/10, rest is meh/10
>>
The worst of the trilogy and the pacing seems very off but I still enjoyed it
>>
>>64478982

It's god awful.
>>
It's a pretty film.
>>
>>64478982
It's a movie with good memes. Entertaining too.
>>
glib fascimile
>>
It's an abysmal flick, not so good it's bad, just so bad it's befuddling
>>
I like corn
>>
Why are the memes?
>>
>>64478982
>Memes
What did OP mean by this?
>>
>>64479625
No one cared about this film 'til /tv/ found the memes.
>>
>>64479008
>>64479213
>>64479464

hotheads
>>
Should I see this film?
>>
>>64480182
Yes
>>
>>64480182
fuck no
>>
https://ciaplanescenemeaning.wordpress.com/

It seems that Baneposting is dead and all meme'd out so this should inject some life into it.
If you go to the link I put above it will take you to a page with many screenshots of The Dark Knight Rises by Christopher Nolan.
What you should do when you get there is figure out why all of the frames are related. It is semi subliminal but easy to see.
It starts in the plane scene and goes on throughout the entire movie.
It is lower than semi-subliminal but a person of average intelligence should get it.
This will either end baneposting or make it last forever due to how stupid this is.
>>
>>64480182

ITS A FLICK
>>
>>64478982
It's not 'bad', it just feels really lazy a bad sloppy.

It should've been much better than it was.

And yes it's probably one of the most meme'd movies of all time, even without the plane scene
>>
>>64478982

80% of the film is memes
The other 20% is just trash
>>
It is unironically the most overrated film of all time. In 20 years people might finally realize just how shitty it is. Rises is bad too but has much better pacing.
>>
>>64480182
Awful.

The Plane Scene is obviously a masterpiece, but the post-credit sequences that comes after (everything involving Ratman) is a fucking 150 minutes long shit.
>>
>>64478982

It's legitimately in the top 5 worst movies I have ever seen. And I have watched a shitload of movies. It's only worth watching on mute for Cathaway.
>>
File: detail.png (995 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
detail.png
995 KB, 1280x720
>>64479008
>>64479213
>>64479464
>>64481021
>>64481134
>>
Most of you guys don't understand the symbolism of the movie and the importance of hope and idols.

Go back to Reddit, patricians only.
>>
It's the most self-aware in the series, which makes it good. The whole series isn't meant to be taken seriously, and yet faggots think TDK is "so dark and realistic" when it's not at all. TDKR is a wakeup call for all the people who misinterpreted the film. That's why Nolan started with the ridiculous plane scene. He was screaming at the audience: this is nothing more than a ridiculous capeshit movie. please react accordingly.
>>
>>64481784
This
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.