[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What needs to happen to a person in order to make them this fuckign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sicario-cannes-film-festival.jpg (137 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
sicario-cannes-film-festival.jpg
137 KB, 670x377
What needs to happen to a person in order to make them this fuckign good at what they do? How do parties interested in their services find them? Linkedin?
>>
I'm not even sure a govt was involved in his training. It's possible those skills were developed privately.
>>
I don't get it. What did he do that blew your mind so hard? Did he snipered 20 people in 60 seconds from 10 miles away from a flying helicopter? Did he put down on his own with a handgun 8 terrorists in the tunnel mission? Tell me? All I saw is him shooting a few guys from close and safe distance after taking them from behind by surprise.
>>
>>64479270

He 360 stealth noscoped an unarmed Mexican Family at dinner
>>
>>64479066
What skills? What did he do really?
>>
>>64478799
He was part of a cartel before he went full operator, so i have to imagine he had some kinda of training.

But to answer your question: you need to have your wife and daughter brutally murdered.
>>
>>64479343

He flipped them, flipped them for real.
>>
Does this thread really need to be made every day when its answered pretty thoroughly each time its been asked?
>>
>>64478799
>be prosecute
>take jobs from sketchy people
>cartel kills your family
>become man who has nothing to lose
>ask old clients for weapons and stuff
>>
>>64479341
I don't know if it was realistic logistically, but his skills are not the point. The point of the way he killed them is to suggest how merciless, determined, and cold this guy was.
>>
In another thread someone mentioned something about how a number of prosecutors in Mexico go into that work after leaving the military. Dunno if it's bullshit or not but that's something.

That dude who was there when they were torturing that other dude probably introduced him to CIA after his wife was beheaded and his daughter acid-bathed.
>>
>>64480535
not to mention the School of the Americas, or something like that, that specializes in training. US instructors teaching you how to be an operator

But either way, its not far of a stretch. He had some kind of military career, worked as a prosecutor, lost his family, lost everything, Josh Brolin found him and gave him purpose.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.