[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rey is a Mary Sue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: MARY SUE.jpg (50 KB, 800x417) Image search: [Google]
MARY SUE.jpg
50 KB, 800x417
How can this even be debated?

She's incredibly competent in everything (can fly the Millennium Falcon like a pro, speaks Wookie, deadeye shot), acts like a stronk independent womyn who don't want no man holding her hand,and everybody likes her (Han offered her a job after knowing her for 10 minutes).

She also only has three expressions throughout the film: angered, bored, and "sad" ("ur family is nevr coming bak lol"). Seriously, look at her face.

How is this even up for debate anymore.
>>
Rey is so boring, I don't get how people can like her.
>>
She's Revan
>>
le Max Landis faec
>>
File: 1451021830870.jpg (2 MB, 3366x2384) Image search: [Google]
1451021830870.jpg
2 MB, 3366x2384
>>64478513
Rey a cute
>>
>>64478513
>don't want no man holding her hand

if she did want fin holding her hand the /pol/tards would say it was racemixing propaganda
>>
This is what happens when you abandon Technicolor.
>>
>>64478513
The look on her face. You just know she wants Han's dick.
>>
>>64478555
I can't get over how stupid JJ looks all the time. He's like a tall midget or something.
>>
>How is this even up for debate anymore.
It's not. Every thread goes the same way

>but Luke was a Mary Sue too!
>no he wasn't, he got his ass kicked loads of times and it took him 3 movies and a great deal of help to achieve anything
>b-but PT Anakin was a Mary Sue too
>Only in TPM and people hated that character. besides, shit PT characters don't excuse TFA characters from being shit
>you just hate her because she's a girl!
rinse and repeat in the next thread
>>
>ITT orgasm sheriffs
>>
>>64478513
She's competent at everything because she was trained by Luke Skywalker. Her mind was wiped and she was put on Jakku.
>>
File: 1451238373919.jpg (32 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
1451238373919.jpg
32 KB, 500x463
>it's another Star Wars thread
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 550x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 550x288
It literally doesn't matter if Rey's character and abilities are qualified in the sequel. That argument has no baring on her being a Mary Sue. If she is revealed to be literal space god, it doesn't change the fact that characters like that are BORING. They're unrelatable.

Neo from The Matrix is a perfect example of a protagonist in a fantasy setting done well. There is extreme tension in his final confrontation with Smith. We FEAR for him because up until that point we've witnessed his SHORTCOMINGS and WEAKNESSES. The movie has established that he's not perfect which makes his final fight far more ENGAGING. The odds are stacked against him. In the end he is revealed to be The One; effectively a god with the film's reality. But the reason we route for him and become invested is because we've seen him fail the jump. We've watched Morpheus beat the shit out of him. We've watched Trinity save him on the rooftop and we've been shown the Oracle to know far more than him and give him guidance. The One effectively gets his hand held by Morpheus and Trinity throughout the movie. It makes the payoff of his succeeding far more SATISFYING.

Rey doesn't have these moments. At all. People don't dislike her because she's a woman BUT being a woman is a big part of the reason why she is the way she is. In the current social and cultural landscape, JJ and Kennedy were so afraid of being accused of creating a 'weak' female charcater that they went too far the other way.

And, on a side note, any movie that can't stand up in its own right as a good film and relies on sequels to clarify massive holes in the protagonist's characterisation, has failed in the presentation of that character.
>>
>>64478655
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
Film sux
/discussion
>>
File: potato.jpg (83 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
83 KB, 500x378
>>64478513
She looks like one of those potato faced characters that you can make in Oblivion.

What people see in this ugly bitch is beyond me.
>>
File: 1438419053112.png (191 KB, 438x420) Image search: [Google]
1438419053112.png
191 KB, 438x420
>>64478655
>Han isnt dead. Rey just got that memory implanted into her

>Vader never died, Palpatine wiped Lukes memory and panted all the events after Jedi

This fucking theory.
>>
>>64478655
We see her get dropped off at Jakku when she was like 4 and we see her counting the days spent there by marking them on the wall.

Fuck off with that amnesia damage control
>>
>>64478830
She's like princess fiona from shrek.
>>
>>64478655
Nice fan fiction.
>>
>>64478513
It's a fucking fantasy children movie. Fuck off, of course she's a "Mary Sue". Jesus Christ. It's not Girl With The Fucking Dragon Tatto.
>>
>>64478623
>tall
nope, just a midget
>>
>How can this even be debated?

With denial of reality that is characteristic of some people who will take up arms to defend any women regardless of how shit and/or fictional she is.
>>
>>64478717
10/10 post.

Sometimes that formula of a protagonist failing and succeeding is too cliche but it works for a fucking reason.
>>
>>64478717
all the people defending rey are retarded
>No its ok that she is boring because it's justified within the universe!
this doesnt fix the fact that she is a poorly written protagonist
>>
>>64478513

The better question is Does is matter if she is or isn't?
>>
>>64479241
It doesn't. The movie was enjoyable despite this and some other flaws.
>>
>>64479232
Especially in this genre.
>>
File: ReyOfArc.jpg (80 KB, 274x718) Image search: [Google]
ReyOfArc.jpg
80 KB, 274x718
What would you call the female version of The Chosen One who restores balance to the force?
>>
>>64478513

If I was inclined to debate it it would be along the lines of JJ who understands next to nothing about working to accomplish anything or logical growth or character development in almost anything he's done made decisions to cut slower paced scenes that would give Rey reasons to or explanations why she would be so good at things. There's also the possibility that it was meant to be a hint or elude to some reveal in episode 8. They're more excuses of incompetence in film making rather than this character was written and was always intended to be some second coming infallible "Marry Sue". But yea, everything in the movie we got delivered points to her being one.
>>
>>64479445
The Chosen Onette
>>
>>64479232
Cliches aren't bad. Bad story telling and bad stories are bad. They're cliches because they're good and they work.
>>
>>64478717
Precisely.

>And, on a side note, any movie that can't stand up in its own right as a good film and relies on sequels to clarify massive holes in the protagonist's characterisation, has failed in the presentation of that character.

Pre-fucking-cisely.

Well put, anon.
>>
File: Lewd Rey.jpg (2 MB, 3385x2250) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Rey.jpg
2 MB, 3385x2250
>>64478513
>>
>>64478655
That wouldn't excuse her from being a bad character.
>>
>>64479141
You say that like the protagonist of the original trilogy of this very series was a Gary/Mary Sue, which he wasn't.

Children's movies is actually where you find the opposite of invulnerable protagonists. There weaknesses are how kids identify and become attached to them.
>>
>>64479322
Why shouldn't you aim to make the best movie you can?

Why allow obvious flaws to creep into your movie when they're easily avoidable?
>>
>>64480151
http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-star-wars-the-force-awakens-stinks-20151226-column.html

Bruh.
>>
>>64479602
Legitimately terrifying.
>>
>>64480245
The criticism here boils down to how similar it is to the OT. There's nothing on the filmmaking itself. No commentary on the acting, the pacing, the mise-en-scene.
>>
>>64480245
This guy is a beast. He's not fucking around.

>"The Force Awakens" is not a movie. It's the anchoring element of a vast commercial program, painstakingly factory-made for maximal audience appeal
>>
>>64480451
you have to live in a fantasy land to think there's something remarkable or worth any critic noting in the mise-en-scene in a fantasy blockbuster movie, or any other element, like acting or editing.

Your post is infinitely emptier and worthier of dismissal than that review. I'd assume you're joking actually, talking about mise-en-scene with regards to some plebby action movie.
>>
>>64480451
He comments on TFA being dull for long periods of time.

The pacing has got a lot to do with that.
>>
>>64478513
Its not, everyone agrees that compared to Luke she is the biggest Mary Sue in the whole series. Unless they manage to pull somthing out of their ass the next movie is going to have this complaint even louder.
>>
>>64480789
That's the thing. To engineer some vulnerability for Rey now is going to involve some major backtracking.
>>
>>64481214
Well I was thinking more of a reason why she is stronger, or just a reason why like fewer force users means people who can use it are stronger.

Yea to give her a weakness now would be fucking retarded, and I hope they dont try that.
>>
>>64478513
That's a sick vape mod, Han. Where'd you get that. How many Ohms
>>
>>64478513

tell that to kanjiclub
>>
>>64478513
>>64478637
>>64478717
finn and kylo ren thats about it.bb-8 and poe are good too.
>>
>>64482003
Finn wasn't nearly as nuanced as he could/should have been.

Abrams turned him into Comedy Side Nigger #647
>>
>>64482091
This. Finn is a good character but his personality does not follow from his background at all.
>>
>>64478513
>oh ReySama please join my crew.
>>
>>64478544
Rey Finn
ReyFinn
Reyfinn
Revan

Confirmed
>>
File: finn vs kylo ren.jpg (122 KB, 1600x1319) Image search: [Google]
finn vs kylo ren.jpg
122 KB, 1600x1319
>>64482091
yeah but still, these are the only characters in this new trilogy worth following and since JJ isnt around anymore there is still possibilities.
>>
>>64478717
This guy gets it
>>
>>64478513
>fly Falcon like a pro
watch the movie again.
>speaks Wookie
So do half the people in SW. Nobody has a problem understanding R2 or BB-8 either.
>deadeye shot
not really
>acts like a stronk independent womyn
subverting the damsel in distress trope for the sake of something new is suddenly a bad thing. It added to her and Finn's bickering.
>everybody likes her
It was more than 10 minutes and she showed she was adept at maintaining the Falcon as well as a decent beginner pilot. I do agree with you, however.
>She also only has three expressions throughout the film: angered, bored, and "sad"
Luke in ANH

She's an ex padawan for Christ's sake.
>>
>>64482519
>Nobody has a problem understanding R2 or BB-8 either
rewatch the films.
>>
File: wtf bobby.png (621 KB, 751x395) Image search: [Google]
wtf bobby.png
621 KB, 751x395
>>64482519
>So do half the people in SW. Nobody has a problem understanding R2 or BB-8 either.
watch the movies again
>>
>>64482669
Who has an issue understanding him? Genuinely curious.

Point is it shouldn't come as a surprise when characters can understand alien languages. Look at Han.
>>
>>64482287
I can't see what's left for Finn in Ep8 and 9.

Where does his character go from here? I honestly don't see a big difference between his role and Jar Jar's.
>>
>>64482767
Luke had to use the ship translator.
>>
File: Swap.jpg (142 KB, 702x672) Image search: [Google]
Swap.jpg
142 KB, 702x672
Be cause she's obviously destined to be the next Sith Lord once Kylo learns from Luke that Vader got redeemed.

God you fucktards are dense.
>>
>>64482519
>She's an ex padawan for Christ's sake.

Cool fanfiction.
>>
>>64478544
Please, no
Don't ruin kotor for me jj
>>
>>64481214
I still say don't make her vulnerable. Make her the bad guy. Make it her mission to track down Luke for Snoke. And it totally explains why she's so likable why she's so talented in a wide array of things and why she ends up in the unlikely places she does in the movie.
>>
>>64482791
On the run from the first order while learning how to lead the resistance and possibly harness the powers of the force.
>>
>>64482767
Finn could understand bb8 or chewie.

Other characters couldn't understand chewie literally, but could basically tell what he was saying by the way he talking (basically just whine whine whine)
>>
File: 1401218269846.gif (2 MB, 400x210) Image search: [Google]
1401218269846.gif
2 MB, 400x210
>>64478717
LITERALLY this.

And the Oracle tells him that he is a cuck and not The One.
>>
>mechanic
Lived life as scavenger. Need to know what things do in order to know what to scavenge
>pilot
Flight sims, plus she probably took the QUAHD JUMPAH around a few times when she was bored
>fighter
Pretty young girl all by herself. Of course she learned to fight.
>force user
The force isnt magic. You dont have to know spells or incantations. Yoda's training in ESB was all mental. If the Force opens itself to you then you can use it easy.
>duelist
Kylo was severely injured

What else you got?
>>
>>64478637
>took him 3 movies and a great deal of help to achieve anything

>blowing up a death star
>not an achievement
>>
>>64478544
She actually isn't. Revan was already an experienced Jedi/Sith who trained under numerous masters throughout much of his life before he got mindwiped. He wasn't a toddler when he had his memories removed.

He also had to gradually relearn all of his force powers. It's not like he activated force mode and instantly remembered everything
>>
>>64482945
>Lived life as scavenger. Need to know what things do in order to know what to scavenge
>Flight sims, plus she probably took the QUAHD JUMPAH around a few times when she was bored
>Pretty young girl all by herself. Of course she learned to fight.
>The force isnt magic. You dont have to know spells or incantations. Yoda's training in ESB was all mental. If the Force opens itself to you then you can use it easy.
>Kylo was severely injured

How convenient...

Rey is a Mary Sue, deal with it.
>>
>>64482091
Not really though. He goes on the run, and is still trying to go on the run instead of having courage up until he sees the starkiller fired. Then he comes back into action to help Rey and then tries to protect her against a guy he knows can murder him with his mind. He's actually pretty interesting but I think your hatred for the movie doesn't let you see that.
>>
>>64482940
how did the cat do that anti-gravity move
>>
>>64482982
Just like Beggar's canyon back home.
>>
She's Luke Skywalker's daughter. She fucking well better be good at everything.
>>
>>64480063
>which he wasn't
and then after dodging a training remote the farmboy trusted the force and blew up the death star and defeated darth vader and was the bestest jedi ever :)
>>
>>64482945
Another Rey fag completely misses the point
>>
>>64482813
You know, people would say its bullshit, but if that is how it all goes I would kinda think its cool. Someone who worked and worked to become a powerful sith getting redeemed and someone who had all the power come to them easily turns to the dark side because she is a lazy power hungry cunt who wants more power.
>>
>>64482808
Then how does he understand him in scenes where he's not in a ship?
>>64482828
>whining about shit that you don't know the full story behind
If you couldn't deduce that from the movie you have no common sense.
>>64482940
>LITERALLY
Found the Millennial.
>>
>>64482982
He got his ass saved by Han and Obi-Wan kept fucking telling him how to do shit.
And that was literally the only thing he did right in ANH.
>>
File: IMG_20160104_222639.jpg (145 KB, 720x718) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160104_222639.jpg
145 KB, 720x718
You just know !!!
>>
>>64483075
Butthurt: the post
>>
How the fuck is she so good at using a lightsaber when fighting Kylo? Does JJ think being competent with a staff translates to sword fighting in any way? It can't be explained away with the force because everyone knows full well that the force doesn't automatically make you good with a lightsaber. I also love how she knows more about the Millennium Falcon than Han and can speak wookie and talk to droids...
>>
>>64483075
>nu uh NU UH
>>

It will be "debated" until the influx of tumblr contrarians that have lately settled in /tv/ get bored and fuck off.
>>
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2016/01/04/no-rey-from-star-wars-the-force-awakens-is-not-a-mary-sue/

http://www.vox.com/2015/12/28/10672628/star-wars-force-awakens-rey-mary-sue

OP bTFO
>>
>>64483194
trusted the force
>>
>>64483261
If only every other jedi in history just trusted the force like she does they wouldn't need any training at all!!!
>>
>>64483144
>focus on how others write
nice argument Tbh
>>
Why is this in an issue though? Her being good at everything sets it up nicely for a bigger downfall tbqh.
>>
>>64483144
>Then how does he understand him in scenes where he's not in a ship?
He guesses. For example on Dagobah;

"If you're saying coming here was a bad idea, I'm beginning to agree with you"

Or in ANH he relies on C3PO at the beginning.
>>
>>64483260

These are just willingly ignorant blog posts attacking a dumb strawman

the cheapest form of "debate"

the Forbes guy is getting BTFO in his own comments section, he forgot to turn it off like the chick on Vox
>>
>>64483194
>good at using a lightsaber
watch the movie again and pay attention this time. She gets rekd until she unbalances the already injured Kylo.
>Does JJ think being competent with a staff translates to sword fighting in any way?
It does
>everyone knows full well that the force doesn't automatically make you good with a lightsaber
So you don't need to be force sensitive to fight like Maul did in ep. I?
>knows more about the Millennium Falcon than Han
? she knows as much, due to her being a scavenger and having prior knowledge of the Falcon.
>can speak wookie and talk to droids...
That was never a problem in previous films.
>>
>>64483296
yeah though
>>
>>64483346
>It does

Spotted the retard.
>>
Rey is Plagueis' second try.

The Skywalkers were the Force's defense mechanism against the Dark Side. But this time Plagueis succeeded and created Rey. Rey Starkiller whose Dark Side destiny was locked away after she was stolen from Plagueis' clutches by Luke and her memories locked away. In response, Snok/Plagueis claimed Ben.
>>
Reminder that Rey not only managed to mind trick a stormtrooper after never trying to do so but she did it WITHOUT THE MANDATORY HAND WAVE THING
>>
>>64482813
This would be an excellent twist and I'm glad I read this today, thank you anon.
>>
>>64483346
>That was never a problem in previous films.
It does when tards need to scream about women or whatever
>>
>>64483298
Guys literally I can't even with this post. Literally I just literally can't.
>>64483328
I just say ESB with my nephew. He definitely understand him, but you're right, not in ANH.
>>
>>64482519
>watch the movie again.
how does she not fly the falcon like a pro?
>not really
of course she is, she doesn't miss once
she hits stormtroopers from miles away with a pistol she's just been given by han and never used previously
>>
File: Rey Rey Sue.jpg (418 KB, 969x1030) Image search: [Google]
Rey Rey Sue.jpg
418 KB, 969x1030
Rey-Rey Sue is a Mary Sue.
>>
>>64483399
>MANDATORY
evidently not
>>
>>64483382
It doesn't? Why does almost every martial art teach you to fight with staffs before moving on to swords?
>>
They played KOTOR and thought Darkside Bastilla would be a cool idea to steal and stick in the movies.

Rey is Bastilla.
>>
>>64483194
How the fuck is Luke so good at using a lightsaber to deflect blaster bolts blindfolded? Does JJ think being competent with a blaster translates to blindfold blaster deflecting in any way?

Its the Force, faggot
>>
>>64483390
if that was true, it could redeem some of the shitshow that was TFA

But it won't be, because Disney doesn't want a complex plot to distract the average viewer from spending their money
>>
>>64483449
>how does she not fly the falcon like a pro?
remember when she crashed it into the ground a bunch family?
>>
>>64483399
Reminds me of Full Metal Alchemist when everyone else needs to use those transmutation circles to use magic, but the main character learns to do it without one.
>>
>>64483458
Where in the movie does it show or even imply she's ever picked up a sword before the lightsaber?

>>64483473
>How the fuck is Luke so good at using a lightsaber to deflect blaster bolts blindfolded?

He was trained by Obi-Wan. Did you even watch the OT?
>>
>>64483458

So you're admitting the staff is an utterly rudimentary melee weapon that is merely the first step before you move on to the much more complicated sword

If a child understood a Goosebumps novella would you have full faith in them comprehending and relaying Infinite Jest?
>>
>>64482813
If pic related happened, Rey would actually be interesting.
>>
>>64483505
Remember when she shakes off two professional TIE Pilots in a cargo freighter in the innards of a Star Destroyer phamilee?
>>
>>64483415
This. I'm no femenist but if she was a guy no one would question it.
>>64483449
>how does she not fly the falcon like a pro?
bangs into everything, fails to outmaneuver tie fighters, nearly crashes it in the beginning. She even said she has a flight simulator when she's talking to Finn after they escape, plus she could pilot that speeder.
>of course she is, she doesn't miss once
watch the movie again.
>>
>>64483473
except han says immediately afterwards that it isn't impressive because he doesn't do that against actual people and he could've just been lucky

TRY AGAIN REYFAGS
>>
File: 1435251175575.jpg (7 KB, 294x217) Image search: [Google]
1435251175575.jpg
7 KB, 294x217
>>64483419
>being LITERALLY mad at someone who uses the word "literally"
>>
>>64483144
When watching a movie, the fewest times we have to ask ourselves "how does this character know this?" or "how did this character manage that?", the better the execution of that character.

It's symptomatic of current movie/audience culture that for some reason makes it ok for movies to no longer be complete stories in their own right. People turn up to cinemas these days to watch "Part 1" of movies which really only amount to trailers for sequels.

Cliff hangers are fine. Character expansion is fine. Gaping characterisation holes are not. People have genuinely posted here that they'll wait two years to see if the characters in THIS movie were done well. That's moronic.

In ANH, we don't find out that Vader is Luke's father or Leia is his sister but within ten minutes of meeting Obi Wan, we know that Luke is force sensitive. We find out he's the son of Anakin. Later on we find out he's a good pilot and a better shot. Everything to explain Luke's abilities is in ANH. Rey is being written backwards.
>>
>>64483576

>Rey, my guns stuck!
>here, let me pull off this incredibly difficult flipping maneuver in said smuggler freighter to perfectly align a shot to take out this fighter plane

>How'd you learn that, Rey??
>oh, I scavenged and stuffs
>>
>>64483546
Beginning. She beats up 2-3 guys and Finn with her staff.
>>64483552
I didn't find them that different, and she was nearly beaten until she knocked Kylo off balance.
>>
>>64483682
>Beginning. She beats up 2-3 guys and Finn with her staff.

So you think a staff and a sword are the same weapon?
>>
>>64483616

I can't believe there are so many people who don't realize this

It's an episodic, character based soap opera drama
>>
>>64483505
>bumps enormous antique that hasn't flown for years
>not a pro
remember when she pulls a midair stall so finn can shoot straight downwards? man she sucks
>>64483602
>fails to outmaneuver TIE
...but she does outmaneuver them, that's why she wins the dogfight and they don't
they're also smaller, faster, aren't a hundred years old and are flown by actual pilots. still not enough to take down rey! can't slay the rey!
>pilot speeder
>i can ride a motorbike therefore i am a fighter pilot

>watch again etc etc
when does she miss
>>
>>64483576
That didn't even happen. Now you're just making stuff up.
>>64483608
Found another Millennial.
>>64483650
>the only example of implausible flying
kek you're donezo senpai
>>
File: 1342217751797.jpg (69 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1342217751797.jpg
69 KB, 450x337
>>64483682

>what's the difference between a long staff and a sword lulz

girl detected
>>
>>64482813
Just a copy of jacen solo and the sister
>brother is evil, kills other students on yavin 4
>turns to darkside following hologram of the emperor
>emperor only a hologram being controlled by Imperial Royal guard (idk the red cunts)
>Needed to turn jacen to kill the jedi for them
>Sister comes on rescue, turns to darkside
>Brother redeemed saves day

It isn't going to be a knock off of the books they litterally talked shit about is it?
Snoke isn't just going to be a hologram right?

On another note, are you cunts not sick of seeing the team of 'goodies' spending 10 minutes dropping shields then blowing up a death star? Because idk I read some of the books, and they literally have an entire galaxy, with endless possibilities.
What would you cunts like to see in the dark side? Literally they could of dropped a cult of pure sith out of thin air (unexplored space). Like are the republic supposed to be scared of kylo/snoke? Kylo captured rey, couldn't even break her whilst she is tied up.
So this girl from a nothing planet, is captured by the "evil" army, personally by this evil cunt who proceeds to question her then simply let her go.
NO FEAR THOUGH OUR BRAVE AND LOYAL COMPANIONS will get the feared captain phasma to talk without even having to question her. The leader of the big bad fucking army, is a pacifist, weasel who's character makes no sense.
Also fuck that slut from tarth
>>
>>64482945
I don't have a problem with your explanations it's just most of them aren't in the movie. She could have learned her mechanical knowledge from scavaging but they should have shown her testing parts to see if they were functional and disregarding the junk so she could get a better price, maybe some skilled haggling explaining how good the things she brought in were. She could have had some flight skills but the Flight sims scene or any mention of her doing that wasn't in the movie. Instead they went with her looking adorable wearing an old helmet while eating rations. Fighting was cool. Some knowledge of the force is understandable, I don't have a problem with the visions or that maybe it even helped her pilot better than any other person that just had simulator experience (which again was not mentioned in the movie) but quickly learning mind manipulation with what was it 3 or 4 test try's in a few minute period is some savant child prodigy type shit. I'd even willingly accept the pull of the lightsaber if Kylo had been standing over her and in this desperate show of hopelessness she just gives everything she has into getting a weapon that can protect her and Finn.

Being as strong or as capable as she is isn't the problem it's the movie does nothing to show why or how she got that good. She is just good without any story or explanation.
>>
She's no more of a Mary Sue than Luke or Anakin tbqh
>>
>>64483616
Rey's explained pretty well in TFA and any questions about her force abilities can be left under the force works in mysterious ways like how the force is explained in the original trilogy.

At this point people here are just complaining just to complain.
>>
>>64478555
So Abrams is slowly turning into a really shitty Yoda...
>>
>>64478513
We get it you guys. You don't like that a female is the protagonist in the new Star Wars. You're going to continue citing points that illustrate that you don't understand what Mary Sue means, and that can easily be disregarded with context from the film.

Because you frothy retards are constantly whining about it.
>>
>>64483769
remember when luke did the death star trench run?
>>
>>64483650
Even if she could repair and replace parts in the Millennium Falcon better than Han himself, flying it is a different story. From all we've seen, she has only ridden a landspeeder. Her being good at piloting from simply salvaging and scrapping is like a mechanic being a professional racing driver it's two different skill sets entirely.

And even if she was a naturally good pilot like Luke and Anakin, her being good at target shooting, lightsaber combat, and infiltrating the mind of a premature Sith-esque Dark Side User who managed to slaughter an entire academy of Jedi trainees, and then defeat him in hand-to-hand combat definitely makes her a bit of a Mary Sue.
>>
>>64483845
Remember how Luke was already a fantastic due to flying his entire life?
>>
>>64483808
>2016
>having a problem with how a character is portrayed in a space fantasy

Try to enjoy things for what they are every once and awhile.
>>
>>64483846
The force taught her you stupid idiot
>>
>>64483808
>She is just good without any story or explanation.
the
force

The Force

no amount of argument will topple "the force willed it and it was so"
>>
>>64483845
>flies in a straight line with squad of pros

also, even if luke is badly written, it doesn't exclude rey being badly written
>>
File: 1434506918433.jpg (7 KB, 110x112) Image search: [Google]
1434506918433.jpg
7 KB, 110x112
>>64483773
>Millenial
>kek you're donezo senpai
>>
>>64482982
>blowing up the death star

With Obi Wan giving him step by step instructions from the afterlife over space teamspeak
>>
>>64483845

Luke didn't need to scavenge to live. Luke had lots of spare time and had a T16 specifically to train with. It's pounded in our head throughout ANH. He isn't some well-rounded MacGyver, he's a good pilot and a good shot, and he comes through on that at the end.
>>
>>64483885
no, he was a farm boy actually.
if you mean the landspeeder, rey has one of those too
>>
>>64483921
>That's not how the force works
>>
>>64483725
A lightsaber is basically a staff with a smaller grip so yeah. She doesn't even use it well.
>>64483616
>Rey is being written backwards.
I agree, bad choice on JJ's part though I wouldn't put it past him.
>>64483769
One tie gets shot and cashes, the other gets shot while the Falcon is pulling an erratic move.
>pilot speeder
you forgot the pilot sim perviously mentioned
>when does she miss
Fist time she shoots the thing. Shooting a stormtroopers. Shooting at Kylo. You can't argue this without having payed attention to those scenes.
>>
>>64482945
You're missing the point. It doesn't matter how many reasons there are (not shown in the movie) that explain her invulnerability.

She's boring either way because she's so competent.
>>
>>64483885
And besides, even as a good pilot, he needed Han Solo to bail him out during the run, and piloting was really the only thing he was naturally exceptional at until RotJ, where he was already a different character

>>64483899
>Eat this shit
>No! I don't like this shit
>Why do you have to have taste? Just eat the shit
>>
>>64483773
tell that to Kanjiklub
>>
>>64483819
It's nothing like the force in the original trilogy. Luke had a very clear, obvious and gradual understanding of the force. He only uses it once at the end of A New Hope to aim a shot, he struggles to do a force pull and just barely pulls it of in the Empire Strikes Back, several years later, etc. Rey didn't even know the force was real until minutes ago and is instantly better at it than someone who trained under Luke for years and could freeze a blaster bolt in mid air.
>>
>>64483943
Which is never explained how he does it in the context of ANH. But the force can only work in mysterious ways for the OT right?
>>
>>64483946
>Luke had lots of spare time and had a T16 specifically to train with
New canon, senpai.
>>
>>64483845
Luke literally flew in a straight line, shielded by dozens of other rebels and then got his ass saved by Han while Obi-Wan was giving him instructions through a walkie-talkie.
>>
>>64483963
>A lightsaber is basically a staff with a smaller grip

No it isn't. Sword fighting and staff fighting are completely different styles. You can't be this stupid.
>>
>>64483793
excellent argument! You called me a girl, that really showed me!
>>64483938
>being this mad
>>
>>64483963
tell that to Kanjiklub
>>
>>64483773
Dude what movie did you watch

Did you walk into the Alvin & the Chipmunks 4 Theater by accident?
>>
>>64483086
His role as the comedy side kick is a contradiction of his character's background.
>>
>>64483958
He was going to leave the farm to be a pilot for the Republic.

He doesn't even do anything that spectacular during the trench run other than aiming the shot, which was the force. Compare that shit to Poe in the Force Awakens. He also had to get his ass saved by both Wedge and Han
>>
>>64483999

What are you trying to say, moron
>>
>>64483988
the force can't excuse anything except for when it suits me I hate rey if I yell enough on /tv/ maybe she'll go away
>>
>>64483975
>my critique of a fictional character in a fantasy universe really shows how tasteful I am.
>>
>>64484012
Girl detected.
>>
>>64484012
tell that to Kanjiklub
>>
>>64484027
>same release date
what was disney thinking? no wonder tfa didnt do well.
>>
>>64484011
>staff fighting doesn't translate to swordfighting
You can't be this stupid. She doesn't even fight Kylo well.
>>
>>64478513
It can't.

This is why her defenders claim Luke and every male protagonist is one as well.
>>
>>64483978
You know the force works in mysterious ways though right?
>>
>>64484027
>Anvil & the Chipmunks
>>
>>64483458
>Why does almost every martial art teach you to fight with staffs before moving on to swords?

So you aren't swinging around something you can cut yourself with and it gives you a base knowledge of fighting with an extended range. In some cases it was so you could understand the moves and mindset of fighting someone using a staff and how best to overcome it. In some schools they run students through all the weapons forms to some degree to find out what they have an aptitude for. But in Sword schools the may start off with short staffs held like swords or wooden swords but they don't teach the staff in preparation for teaching sword techniques.
>>
>>64484066
>>staff fighting doesn't translate to swordfighting

It doesn't.
>>
File: larsgarage.png (2 MB, 1918x816) Image search: [Google]
larsgarage.png
2 MB, 1918x816
>>64483999
Still canon, his T16 is in the movie and he mentions using it to nail Womp Rats
>>
>>64483134

>and then after dodging a training remote the farmboy got saved by the princess he was trying to rescue, then got saved by the roguish third from a sewer monster, then got saved by the bumbling comedic relief character, then had to get told by a dead guy to get his ass in the ship or he would get shot by Stormtroopers, then got berates by the third for getting too cocky after getting a single kill on an enemy starship, then got kept in the dogfight by the Swiss army knife robot, then got saved by the third AGAIN from the big bad and his friends, then got guided by the voice of a dead guy, then blew up the Death Star.

>Then he became the worst Jedi ever.

Ftfy
>>
>>64483075
Yeah and the actress can't act.
Literally has high school drama class facial expression and her speaking is so fuckin cheesy
>enter falcon
> OMG AYY DIS THE MILLLENNNIUMMM FALCARN DAT MEANS UR HUN SULU a
>>
>>64484012
excellent argument! You called me a mad, that really showed me!
>>
Tell that to Kanjiklub
>>
>>64483042
Maybe they implanted in her that they left her there as a child. Face it cuck, they're going to ruin Revan
>>
>>64484066

>she doesn't even fight Kylo well

and yet she inexplicably beats him, a trained saber wielder

>next up on the typical checklist: he was injured by the bowcaser, he had internal conflict
>>
>>64484027
I watched TFA. What did you watch? TPM?
>>64484052
Would that make any difference? For the record I'm a guy though.
>>
>>64483978
>gradual understanding
"I deflected the training remote shot and then I blew up the death star very gradual"

>>64484042
We didn't see him training in the skyhopper because that's now Legends material. We see him playing with the toy and it was in the garage but Rey also grew up with ships nearby so if you're going to assume that Luke practiced flying because of that, you can assume she also flew before
>>
File: 1240894946315.jpg (344 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1240894946315.jpg
344 KB, 1280x800
>>64484099
Does he actually own a T-16. He claims it was "his" but from what we're shown, he's just a poor moisture farmer that drives an outdated speeder barely worth 2000 credits. Why didn't he also sell the T-16 to help pay for their passage to Alderaan?
>>
>>64484043
no one likes rey there is NO excitement like there was for Luke. nobody has a rey shirt nobody cares about her more than finn or poe or han despite her being the central protg
>>
>>64483988
>Luke in A New Hope
>Uses it once to aim a shot
>Blocks a few bolts from a training droid, may have just been lucky according to Han

>Rey in the Force Awakens
>Can mindtrick someone, even though she didn't even know the force was real a short while ago
>Instantly skilled at using a lightsaber
>Can overpower another force user in mindprobing, even though said force user can freeze blaster bolts in mid air and trained under Luke for years
>Out force-pulls said force user
>HURR, THEY'RE THE SAME!
>>
>>64483958
Luke: It's not impossible. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters.
>>
Just saw the movie, who was the guy in the beginning? The one that gave the map to Po?
>>
>>64484093
>>64484098
Hence why she nearly looses.
>>64484130
If you took time to pay attention to the movie, and read the thread, you'd see why she beat Kylo. (for the 3rd time) She offbalanced him.
>>
>>64484137

>would that make any difference

They have a terrible perception of reality in general and are more forgiving of lack of technicality

especially in terms of fighting and weaponry
>>
She looks like the girl from the Casper movie.
>>
>>64484155
>"I deflected the training remote shot and then I blew up the death star very gradual"

He was an excellent pilot already and was only flying in a straight line. He only used the force to help guide his shot.
>>
Answer: The Force
>>
>>64484109
>OMG AYY DIS THE MILLLENNNIUMMM FALCARN DAT MEANS UR HUN SULU a
whats up with that.
Lets say she knows what the millennium falcon is.
She knows the insides and outs of it better than han solo.
She also knows how to pilot it.
Oh and she also knows it's the legendary ship.

Why would she call it garbage? Does she know that the ship is garbage, at the same time knows how legendary it is?
>>
>>64484046
>Critiquing a character is elitist
>Nobody is allowed to critique things because if you do, you're bourgeoisie hipster scum

Listen, it's my decision to waste precious minutes of life inconsequentially arguing on the internet. It's either this or suicide, and I used my last rope auterotically asphyxiating myself
>>
>>64484130
don't forget
>he didn't want to harm her, only recruit her

why throw he away in the beginning and not finn instead

the fight at the end was jammed in there without a reason for it to be there.. kylo could just throw both of them into trees and walk off with the lightsabers
>>
I'm hoping her skill at literally everything is explained in the sequel.

Super force-user genetically designed by Snoke? Clone of an ancient sith master? Female clone of Anakin/Vader?

If she's just Luke's daughter, that will be boring as fuck.
>>
>>64484186
Remember when the force worked in mysterious ways?
>>
>>64483346
She literally stands still with her saber locked with kylos for a good 2 minutes
Good thing kylo can't knee, punch, elbow or strike at all but stand there while she has a close my eyes coz das acting and power up da force and create an earthquake
datll show de bad men
HEHE GIRL POWAH girls do it better space style
>>
who cares, it's space fantasy
>>
>>64483846
>flying it is a different story
Seems like if you know how to fly one ship, you know how to fly another in the Star Wars universe. Not to mention we witness her go through a learning curve.
>From all we've seen, she has only ridden a landspeeder.
From what we've seen, Luke had only ridden a hover car.

>her being good at target shooting
Luke being good at target shooting.

>lightsaber combat
She's not. She was good at defending and jabbing. Spent her entire life learning how to fight.

>and infiltrating the mind of a premature Sith-esque Dark Side User who managed to slaughter an entire academy of Jedi trainees
Objection. Speculation. You don't know what form of treachery happened with the Jedi academy. No mention of slaughter. Also:
>immature.
The point isn't that she's so amazing. The point is that he fucking wasn't. He was sloppy and weak and brash. He inadvertently (re)awakened the force in her, and his attempts to recruit her allowed her to "defeat" him.

>definitely makes her a bit of a Mary Sue.
All fantasy and adventure protagonists are "a bit of a Mary Sue." The Mary Sue trope doesn't really apply to protagonists for that reason. They all are. It's a reference to a fan fic secondary character who is too much of a badass for their station, for no reason. We see reason why she would be capable at flying, mechanical engineering, and fighting, and she's supposed to be an audience surrogate that we like and relate to. That's not a Mary Sue. That's a protagonist.
>>
>>64484155

HE SHOT WAMP RATS

IN HIS FUCKING T16

YOU SHIT

BIGGS VOUCHED FOR HIM

LEAVE THE THREAD YOU WAIFU LOVING LIMP DICK
>>
>>64484217
That and he had an entire squadron of rebel pilots helping him, on top of the unexpected help of Han.
>>
>>64484182
Yes. They couldn't make it in time for filming.
>>
>>64484246
this
>>
>>64484196
The "We don't need to introduce characters or exposition in dialogue" exposition guy.
>>
>>64484246
b-b-b-but he was injured! A tiny girl can EASILY overpower a slightly injured man over twice her size!!!
>>
File: 1416157005905.jpg (24 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1416157005905.jpg
24 KB, 250x251
>>64484137
>he watched TFA
i'm so sorry
>>
>>64483462
Bastilla just sat in the ship while Revan, nigger and HK-47 were out doing all the work though.
>>
And still not one of you Rey fags has even tried to address this
>>64478717
>>
>>64484246
>She literally stands still with her saber locked with kylos for a good 2 minutes
Kylo wasn't trying to kill her retard. He was offering her a job.
>>
>>64484230
Hey man don't kill yourself. There's just gotta be much more thought provoking films to debate the characters of than star wars.
>>
>>64484155
>Blocks bolts from a training droid in a New Hope
>Aims a shot

>Several years later, in the Empire Strikes Back
>Barely just manages to to force pull his lightsaber
>Can't lift an X wing, needs to be trained by Yoda
>Pulls off a few flips and acrobatic stunts against Vader and holds his own, still loses

>Return of the Jedi
>More experienced, can use the Jedi mindtrick and also deflects blaster bolts in an actual combat situation

Compare that shit to Rey, who can do everything Luke could do instantly in the first movie, and better than Kylo even though Kylo trained under Luke for years
>>
>>64484225
"this is the same model as some well known ship therefore it is that ship and is not in fact junk and well known ships can not age"
>>
>>64484196
Lor San Tekka
>>
>>64484215
Valid, but that doesn't apply to all of them.
>>64484246
>implying Kylo was trying to kill her
"You need a teacher"
>>
>>64484225
She didn't know what the Falcon was like.
>>
>>64483963
>One tie gets shot and cashes, the other gets shot while the Falcon is pulling an erratic move.
yes, this means she's a good pilot
you think finn does all that by himself?
>shooting, missing, etc
she takes out like four stormtroopers on her first try, she doesn't miss
kylo deflects shots, she doesn't miss him
>>
>>64484292
7.5/10, decent.
>>
>>64484307
dude, we all know Rey is a Mary Sue, we're just memeing.
the entire thread is shitpost.
>>
two girls i know went to see TFA for the second time today.
so that's how they make their money, retarded teen girls
>>
>>64484315
As an aside, how do you feel about women in general? Completely unrelated to this topic I'm sure. Just curious.
>>
>>64484342
So then why does she know so much about repairing it?
>>
File: 1451695144273.gif (617 KB, 664x550) Image search: [Google]
1451695144273.gif
617 KB, 664x550
>>64484311
there's no need to
i'm already dead
wake me up inside
>>
>>64482945
>Lived life as scavenger. Need to know what things do in order to know what to scavenge

By your logic the guys on those "lets go find junk" reality shows are expert mechanics. Taking something apart for parts is EASY. Putting it back together and fixing is HARD.

>Flight sims, plus she probably took the QUAHD JUMPAH around a few times when she was bored

Shit like that doesn't prepare your for real combat with TIE fighters and real world piloting. Luke was a great pilot but even Han slapped his hands when he tried to touch the Falcon's controls. "This ain't like dusting crops, boy!"

>Pretty young girl all by herself. Of course she learned to fight.

1 girl vs 2 guys (guys who are obviously tough criminals) is unrealistic. Luke was living a mob controller Tattoine but the sand people still kicked his ass.

>The force isnt magic. You dont have to know spells or incantations. Yoda's training in ESB was all mental. If the Force opens itself to you then you can use it easy.

Wrong. The Force is all around them. Some people are Force sensitive, but it takes training both mental and physical to use that sensitivity in practical matters. Rey doing mind tricks, pulling the lightsaber mid air, and beating Ren throws all that out the window. Jedi's normally start training and children and go through years as an apprentice before taking the Jedi trials. But Rey must have watched some Youtube vids or something...

>Kylo was severely injured
He was still able to walk, wield a lightsaber, force push Finn into a tree, etc. He certainly wasn't hurt to the point where he was borderline cripped and Rey got the edge. If anything he was toying with Rey for a little while because he wanted to ask her if he could train her. When she said "no" she went super saiyan and kicked his ass, when in actuality he should have kicked her ass in that moment.

Also, how is Rey, someone who lived in the desert heat, so immune to the cold?
>>
>>64484369
4/10 non canon reboot capeshit forced diversity stupid story
>>
>>64483819
Have you even seen the OT?

What you're saying isn't even close to being true regarding the force.

The anons of /tv/ have articulated their problems with the movie quite well.
>>
>>64484392
Because it's a vehicle and she has experience fixing things
>>
>>64484380
I like women. I don't put them on a pedestal though, much like I don't put men on a pedestal, and don't excuse them from criticism simply because they're women. And you? Just curious.
>>
>>64484392
M A R Y S U E
>>
>>64484320
Seems to have a lot of backstory for a 5 minute, no name appearance
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lor_San_Tekka
>>
>>64484246
also she straight up overpowers him when they're grappling

driver is 6'3 btw and she was recently slammed into a tree

the force lol
>>
>>64484414
>Also, how is Rey, someone who lived in the desert heat, so immune to the cold?
Do you realise how cold deserts get at night?

No never mind you're right that's evidence of her being a mary sue worst movie of 2015 obviously
>>
Can we get a "Rey is not a Mary Sue" bingo sheet?

something with spots like:
>Kylo was injured
>the force awakened
>she scavenges parts
>she practiced flying
>she only starting hitting everyone perfectly after missing her first shot
>Han Solo wanted a daughter bad
>she didn't know what the Falcon was (even though she knew what the Falcon was)
>she was mind wiped
>Kylo Ren wasn't really that powerful
etc etc

also

>since I justified her extensive ability in every domain imaginable that means that she isn't a Mary Sue
as if justification nullifies the existence of said traits as written in by the creators of this movie
>>
>>64484343
Fist was on Finn's part, 2nd was on her part. Can a beginner not pull an advanced maneuver?

as for the second statement, watch the fucking movie.
>>
>>64484392
Because she repaired it while on Jakku.
You won't know it's a famous ship just because you worked on it.
>>
>>64484480
Some of those are decent counterargument. Add "It's a fantasy movie and she's the protagonist" to that list
>>
>>64484239
>Super force-user genetically designed by Snoke? Clone of an ancient sith master? Female clone of Anakin/Vader?

dis
>>
>>64484512

>just tern off ur brain

Alright, got it
>>
>>64484442
>she's a mechanic, therefore she can fix EVERYTHING
There you go.
That's only one of her special Mary Sue powers that you will see this trilogy.
>>
File: 1432578598628.jpg (20 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
1432578598628.jpg
20 KB, 367x332
>>64478763
how long did it take you to make an oblivion character that somewhat resembled Rey? because i'm here to tell you that you've failed, reddit.
>>
>>64478717
>They're unrelatable.
This is literally your only complaint: she's unrelatable... BECAUSE SHE'S A GIRL.
But when it's a boy you have no fucking problem with any of it whatsoever.
All that heap of word garbage you just piled together means nothing when you're as transparent as this.
>>
>>64484480
add the "she uses a staff" one.
>>
File: kek.jpg (11 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
11 KB, 350x233
>>64484420
>non canon
EU fanboy detected, pic related.

The rest is just buzzwords from an addled neckbeard. I bet you think the prequels are great too.
>>
>>64484414
>Luke was living a mob controller Tattoine but the sand people still kicked his ass.
Luke lived with his foster parents and worked on a farm. He probably didn't have much interaction with the mob world except maybe by paying protection money.

Rey had to fend for herself and work as a scavenger from a young age. She and Luke are not exactly comparable.
>>
It doesn't fucking matter if they explain her Mary Sueness later on the series, a movie should never rely on supplemental material to explain away its main plot points, it's just terrible writing.
>>
>>64484555
>This is literally your only complaint
except for everything else in this thread
>>
>>64484480
>all valid arguments grouped together because girlz can't be strong!!!1
>>
>>64484584
Video games do it all the time.
>>
>>64484307
Word salad that spends a lot of effort to say nothing. Whole argument is predicated on Rey not being challenged or not having shortcomings or weaknesses, which is easily disproven by the entire fucking movie. You idiots are actively ignoring the fact that she absolutely undergoes a hero's journey character arc and changes as a person naturally thoughout the film. She shows FEAR, and is frequently demonstrated as being CONFLICTED, and NOT PERFECT, but you faggots disregard that because DAE Mary Sue!?!?!
>>
>>64484492
you're not listening to me
yes, finn shot down the tie, and he is only able to do so (both times) because rey is such a ridiculously capable pilot
>>
>>64484501
>Yeah bonds drives this legendary mustang
>I've been repairing this mustang and I know how well it works
>no it's just a hunk of junk though, it's not like I should know the ins and out of something and be able to assume how well it works

It's still a fast car.
>>
>>64484611
that's why they have shit writing.
>>
>>64484555
No, it's because she's perfect and barely struggles at all. That's not relatable, that's retarded.
>>
>>64484601

>I'm butthurt about this debate because it's directed towards a girl

way to show your hand early
>>
>>64484225
Love how she says that and that she's never flown it. I know it's retarded to compare that shit but Im assuming flying a ship like that would be harder than a plane like we have.
Yet she climbs in and doesn't proceed to ram straight into the ground, expertly getting away with her one mistake of bumping into the ground helping them get away by straightening up their exit and killing off those damn baddies!
Im glad she had a simulator too, because there's no way she would of sold that for food/nobody would of stolen it
Also pretty funny considering if TFA was real
Rey would have spent her life being raped and passed around, if she got captured by kylo he'd have had a run on her, torture the fuck out of her and then slit her throat or put a bullet between her eyes as shes strapped to the table.
>star wars is a kids show, at least the movies pre jj where good to sit down and watch.
You can enjoy this shit if you turn your brain off and just go in with the attitude of
WEW LAZORS
>>
>>64484534
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>64484611
Video games are not known for their stellar writing.
>>
>>64484611
Video games are not movies.
>MGS4
>>
>>64484583

Luke was living at home, but he went into town, obviously. Growing up on that planet you learn street smarts and how to handle yourself somewhat in a fight. But when your overmatched and outnumbered, you still lose, it's just reality. Oh, but Rey is a superninja 100lb girl who can take on 2 guys at once...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.