[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name tv shows who have really HIGH TEST ACTRESSES Modern Family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Modernfamily .jpg (116 KB, 634x943) Image search: [Google]
Modernfamily .jpg
116 KB, 634x943
Name tv shows who have really HIGH TEST ACTRESSES

Modern Family is the best one since it has Sofia and Ariel
>>
>>64478063
what's high test mean?
>>
>>64478115
fat chaser
>>
>>64478063
>Ariel
>HIGH TEST anymore
>>
>>64478063
>post-reduction ariel
>high test
ur a fgt
>>
>>64478115
High testosterone, it's a faux pas because they're saying the women have high amounts of testosterone but they're trying to imply that because they(the guys who like them) like big ass and/or big tits that they have high amounts of testosterone, somehow making them more masculine.

It's a pretty gay meme, but they all are except Bane.
>>
>>64478063
kether donohue from you're the worst
>>
I want to stick my tongue deep in her asshole.
>>
>>64478281
You're fucking retarded m8

The women have high estrogeon which gives them womanly features like big hips, butt, thighs and boobies

Men with high test are attracted to them because they are better for having many strong healthy children with
>>
>>64478358
>The women have high estrogeon
I know that. I don't think you understood the words you read.
>>
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and 2 Broke Girls, and Other Space are the only ones that come to mind.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.