[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Around the survivors, a perimeter create
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: yoda.jpg (11 KB, 480x208) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
11 KB, 480x208
Around the survivors, a perimeter create
>>
File: clone.jpg (27 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
clone.jpg
27 KB, 450x250
I-I don't understand, sir
>>
GO I WILL

GOOD RELATIONS WITH THE WOOKIES I HAVE
>>
Why don't you just say things normally, you green little toad freak?

Are you saying you can't? You can't understand the basic language rules of the language the entire galaxy speaks? Why are you making all the decisions for the Jedi Council then, you idiot frog mongoloid?
>>
The flowja, I am low to
>>
The Senate, I am
>>
>>64477439
Why didn't Yoda just fly in to air-evac Obi Wan, Anakin and Padme in the first place?
>>
>>64477680
Treason ,then, it is
>>
>>64477439
Why didn't Yoda learn proper human grammar? He is supposed to be both super old and super intelligent.
>>
>>64477486

What game is this?
>>
>>64477973
Maybe he is foreign. I know a latvian guy with shit english that talks like Yoda.
>>
>>64477514
Calm down /v/.
>>
>>64478007
LOOK MOM I SAID IT AGAIN
>>
>Never return, the oppression of the sith will.
>Lost, you have.
>>
>>64478043

Thanks for the (You), George
>>
File: 1450603730627.gif (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450603730627.gif
107 KB, 300x300
ITT we rewrite OT Yoda dialogue as if it was written for the prequels.

>“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

To

>Matters not, size does. Me, you must look at. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For the force my ally is. It, life creates, makes it grow. Binds us and surrounds us, its energy does. Luminous beings, are we, crude matter we are not. The force around you, feel it. Yes. Land and ship, even.
>>
>>64477486
realer than real life

why does /v/ pretend this looks like a video game?
>>
File: 1397801704041.jpg (134 KB, 480x330) Image search: [Google]
1397801704041.jpg
134 KB, 480x330
>the way he says survivorsh
>>
>>64478084
Yoda went senile in his last years, but for his species being senile means talking more normally
>>
It's called hyperbaton you cucks
>>
>>64478024
I myself make grammar mistakes in english as it's not my native language and it's, in fact, a language with a pretty rigid sentence structure compared to my own. But neither me or your latvian friend are centuries old jedi masters.
>>
>>64477486
>tfw Kamino didnt prepare us for this
>>
>>64478189

Maybe YOURE not.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.