[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snoke is NOT Plagueis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: snoek.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
snoek.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>EW went on to point out that there is a lot of speculation that Snoke might end up being Darth Plagueis, who was mentioned in the prequel films, but Serkis confirms that he...

>“turns out to be… just Snoke.”

>Serkis says that he was aware of the events in the previous films and says that his character is a new addition to the saga. Serkis goes on to explain his character:

>“Supreme Leader Snoke is quite an enigmatic character, and strangely vulnerable at the same time as being quite powerful. Obviously he has a huge agenda. He has suffered a lot of damage. As I said, there is a strange vulnerability to him, which belies his true agenda, I suppose.”

Source: http://geektyrant.com/news/andy-serkis-talks-supreme-leader-snoke-and-confirm-hes-not-darth-plagueis
>>
>>64476924
Are you fucking retarded? Keep it in the thread dedicated to snoke being thought of as plagueis.
>>
Did you really need your own thrrad? Theres already a thrrad speculating rather hes Plagueis. Check the catalog, reddit tourist
>>
>>64476924
Disney can still retcon whatever they wan't, if the Plageuis theory get's popular enough you know'll they'll do it to please the masses
>>
>>64476992
That doesn't make you right either.
>>
>>64477015
that's why it's still a theory retard
>>
>>64477052
>DISNEY CAN MAKE WHATEVER THEY WANT!!! 11 BECAUSE DISNEY!! XD

>It's a theory

Get an education you fuckin retard.
>>
>>64476924

Only retarded EU babies believe in this Plageuis crap.
>>
>>64477112
>is mentioned in Episode III
>EU
>>
>>64477153

Sheev mentions a stupid old legend that is most likely not even true. Then some shit EU writer makes a shitty book about cartoon alien named after him.

Nobody cares.

You retards will feel so fucking stupid when VIII comes out.
>>
>>64477223
>Sheev
why is palp's name canon then?
>>
>>64477254

It's not. It's just a meme. It will never be mentioned in the movies.
>>
I hope Snoke isn't a Sith, rather something that will force the remaining Sith and Jedi to unite against.
>>
>>64477294
oh
>>
>>64476924
Tell that to Kanjiklub
>>
>Snoke is just a generic bad guy that has no backstory, links to previous films or explanation whatsoever

Who can see Disney doing this?
>>
Hahaha yeah it's confirmed that the new villain in Star Trek is NOT Khan!

I fucking hate how ugly Snoke looks, this is why mocap is shit, it's just that kike Serkis' face like all his shitty CGI acting roles
>>
As if Serkis has read scripts for the two upcoming sequels...
>>
>>64477294
the book Tarkin is canon you retard
>>
>>64478262

Literally nobody gives a fuck about some dumb crap that was not in the movie.

New EU will be ignored by 99% of SW fans just like old EU.
>>
File: sheev.jpg (74 KB, 880x960) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
74 KB, 880x960
>>64478367
Nice backpedaling, Sheev is still canon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.