[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Tell that to Kanjiklub"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Kanjiklub.png (369 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
Kanjiklub.png
369 KB, 500x498
Honestly this was the best scene in the movie.

"Solo, you owe us money."

Classic Han Solo and it get's better another gang is behind him so it's a showdown of space gangs.

Sure the scene get's worse when the octopuss is released but hey.

I really liked the introduction.
>>
tell that to kanjiklub
>>
TELL
>>
>>64476259
Well it was close. I was mostly hyped for the movie to see what The Raid crew would bring to the table in terms of fight choreography so yea this scene had me on the edge of my seat before it went to shit.

Nice to see Harrison Ford doing his classic shtick too. All together good scene shame about the Hitchhikers Guide twist.
>>
>>64476379
>The Raid crew
>fight choreography
This isn't a Laotian taffy-making movie, anon.
>>
File: KanjiKlub 2.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
KanjiKlub 2.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
Cant get enough of this stuff
>>
File: KanjiKlub 3.jpg (18 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
KanjiKlub 3.jpg
18 KB, 300x225
The look pretty badass.

The squid thing kinda ruined it tho.
>>
Does not look like Star Wars/10
>>
>>64477464
You think so?

I honestly thought they looked kinda retro-ish. Wich perfectly fits in with star wars
>>
>>64477549

Retro isn't the same as Star Wars though. Everything in TFA looked like junk or was too modern looking. In the OT droids looked like they were build by actual companies, not cobbled together like that thing with the mic for a face.

It looked more like late 90s than early 80s to me. Like Farscape or something.
>>
>>64477715
Sure sure
But keep in mind, these are space gangsters.

There fashion is mabye like hood gangsters are too us:

Strange...
>>
>>64477715
Yeah, some things in force awakens looked to modern but it is afterall 30 years AFTER episode 6.
Some things must have evolved.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.