[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is more memeable? "Luke did I ever tell you"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 8d1cf_OBIIII-WAN.jpg (48 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
8d1cf_OBIIII-WAN.jpg
48 KB, 615x409
Which one is more memeable? "Luke did I ever tell you" Kenobi or "High ground" Kenobi?
>>
Alec Guinness was a good friend
>>
>>64474382
>"Luke did I ever tell you" Kenobi
/tv/
>"High ground" Kenobi
Reddit
>>
Are there any chans where robotic repetative autistic cunts are banned?
>>
>>64474502
So they're the same thing?
>>
>>64474580
hey reddit
>>
>>64474382
high ground Kenobi gave us more memes
>>
>>64474551
reddit
>>
>>64474382
"You're a big guy" Kenobi is more memorable.
>>
>not realising they are one and the same from a certain point of view
>>
Luke, did I ever tell you about Wacca T'Bacca? He was a Wookie Jedi Knight who was known for his love of D'weed, a herb native to Dantooine, smuggled to Mos Eisley in bulk quantities and processed into a variety of spices and liquid quintessences. T'Bacca used a special vaporizing device in the hilt of his pipe-shaped lightsaber to inhale D'weed smoke, and proudly wore D'weed containers on his bandolier, often surprising would-be attackers by pretending to fall into a trance-like state with the pipe end in his mouth, so that they would get closer only for them to be impaled on his lightsaber, which he skillfully activated with his tongue.

T'Bacca died in 124 ABY, after a tragic accident in which he absentmindedly turned his lightsaber pipe the wrong way. Some say that he only noticed he was dead 6 days after it happened, his force ghost lingering around his body, rhythmically swinging to a faint sound of a Dantooine tribal drum beat. He was a good friend.
>>
>>64476131
yes! YES it pleases me
>>
>>64474646
High ground meme is pretty good specially all the variations and instances he used it through the movies. But good friend is just fucking hilarious, it points out the flaws in the movie while keeping a certain structure that makes it even funnier. The magnum opus of this meme has got to be the copypasta with Jango Fett and the other bounty hunter.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.