[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game of Thrones daario
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: daario.gif (1 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
daario.gif
1 MB, 600x338
Is Daario the harpy?

Was just rewatching some stuff with Barristan in and came across this exchange:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cio94gfchaY

They're talking about the son of the Harpy they captured, and what to do with him. Then this happens

Barristan: I think we should exercise restraint, your Grace, for one thing he may have valuable information
Daario: The son of the Harpy has no valuable information
Barristan: How do you know that?
Daario: Because I questioned him.
*Barristan looks at Daario suspiciously as camera lingers*

Now we know that it doesn't fit, Daario MUST have a role somewhere, and Hizdahr isn't the leader.
>>
>Reddit
>>
Daario is Euron. It's the most obvious thing in the world: he has means, motive, and opportunity.
>>
File: 1432886388207.jpg (41 KB, 350x247) Image search: [Google]
1432886388207.jpg
41 KB, 350x247
>>64474895
Euron has been cast
>>
>>64475098
>Chris Farley
>tfw another season with no Darkstar
>>
>>64474895
Nah. It'd be cool, but nah. He'd have to really quite quickly indeed sail back and forth between Westeros and Daeny.
>>
File: DaarioComparison.jpg (21 KB, 580x300) Image search: [Google]
DaarioComparison.jpg
21 KB, 580x300
>>64475098
Yeah, he's been cast a few separate times.
>>
>>64475287
It's mentioned multiple times in the books that his ship travels extremely fast via the use of blood magic. Furthermore, the departures of Euron just "happen" to coincide with the arrivals of Daario, and vice versa.
>>
Now that we know it was not Hizdar and they cut the shavepate I think it has to be Daario. He is probably not really captured in the books.
>>
>>64473036
>hizdar isn't the leader... well wasn't that obivious

But we have to think of motivations here...

Why are they're killings, what is the end game for the leader: To kill dany? Force her to marry? Chase dany away from Mereen.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it's Illyrio (betrayed for gold prophecy, trying to get dany to westeros, possibly the biggest blackmarket slave trader is essos, hedging bets on Young Griff instead of dany)
>>
>>64476617
There's no young griff in show
>>
>>64476617
Knowing the show it's probably just some random Master who wants slaves back
They never think too hard when it comes to Dany plots
>>
>>64477438
The slave master guy who fled the once city in season three who was intimated by the dragons is back for season six. It's possibly him.
>>
>>64477640
Yezzan?
>>
>>64473036
also earlier in the episode he just happens to know exactly where the son of the harpy was hiding in the wall

hes a spooker!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.