[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /tv/ think about this show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (949 KB, 1825x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
949 KB, 1825x2560
what does /tv/ think about this show
>>
Dumb shit for dumb people with nothing better to do.
>>
sure are a shit load of sailors being murdered in that area.
>>
This show is still on too it's like life support for old people
>>
File: pauley-perrette.jpg (328 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
pauley-perrette.jpg
328 KB, 1200x1200
>implying you wouldn't
>>
>>64472653
bridges a gap between shit you watch ironically because it's bad and shit you don't watch because it's worse than bad
>>
If this shit was real there'd be no Navy at all.
>>
>>64473982
I wouldn't. She's like 50 years old and crazy. Remember when that homeless guy kicked the shit out of her and she wrote that weird letter?
>>
Sasha Alexander is very beautiful.
>>
Its pretty much JAG again but with more explosions. So its good to know he improved on his formula. Doesn't have nearly as memorable a theme though/
>>
it's worse than CSI, if that's possible
>>
>>64474207
There was no homeless guy. She's literally insane. Her ex husband is in jail because of her delusions.
>>
>>64472638
my mom loves it
>>
>>64474246
Is that the one who is "on loan" from the NSA? That they introduced about a month after Snowden? This show is such a government shill.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.