[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is season 4 worth watching?, after they killed mah nigga Broody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: homeland-14.jpg (765 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
homeland-14.jpg
765 KB, 1600x900
Is season 4 worth watching?, after they killed mah nigga Broody I am not sure if its worth watching, the first episodes are kind of slow and lacks the sexual/political tension of the previous seasons. Does it get better?
>>
>>64471588
Yes, it's just a new story without Winters. I liked it.
>>
Season 4-5 are like a semi reboot of the show.

1 > 5 > 2 > 4 > 3
>>
>>64471588
Nah this recent season was pure garbage. Don't bother.
>>
>>64471612
All the build up towards some conspiracy inside ISI is getting bored, besides her being a bitch towards her kid makes me mad.
>>
For some reason people like to say that Season 4 is a return to form and even venture to call it one of the best season. These people are wrong, as Season 4 devolves into the dumbest propaganda filled paint by numbers network "political thriller" imaginable. Actually, it's almost unimaginable when you compare how far it fell from Season 1 to Season 4.
>>
>>64471832
A least they didn't mary sueify her and make her both an excellent mom and an excellent agent without either affecting the other.
>>
>>64471892
That makes sense, until the very end of the third season I expect something to happen so that they didn't kill Broody. Fuckin iranians, I had expected the fourth season to show them as a family. ;_;7
>>
File: bad pussy.jpg (67 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
bad pussy.jpg
67 KB, 550x413
>>64471984
Well who likes happy endings anyway
>>
>>64471833
Who says that?
>>
Season 5 is pretty good. About Season 4, I can't even remember right now what happened, so I guess that's a good indicator it was shit and forgettable as fuck.
>>
>>64471833
With Brody the show had a real hook to it, a definable premise

Since he left, the show has become just a more political version of 24
>>
the show is better after getting rid of brody
he should have died in season 1

season 2 and 3 the dana years were fucking shit
>>
So taking into account what you are saying, can I skip season 4 and jump into season 5?, doe sit get better?
I love this show, I actually went trought the first three seasons within a week.
>>
>>64472194
Ignore that guy saying it's forgettable, season 4 is really good and has a whole bunch of really tense moments
>>
>>64472183
I agree that her kid was fucking annoying and an edgy cunt but the tension between those two was the leitmotif of the whole series.
>>
>>64472183
Brody made season 1 but he did outstay his welcome. However I don't see how anyone can think this last season was good. It was complete bullshit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.