[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Rey Anakin incarnate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Anakin Skywalker.png (1 MB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
Anakin Skywalker.png
1 MB, 819x1024
There's this theory going around on IMDb that Rey is Anakin reincarnated. To me it just seems like a way to excuse how much of a Mary Sue she is, but here's some evidence I'm directly copy/pasting since I didn't see the movie myself nor do I plan to:

>All the Star Wars movies are supposed to be about Anakin Skywalker being the chosen one who would bring balance to the force.
>Continues Jesus theme of virgin birth to second coming.
>Anakin's light saber called to Rey.
>No one develops the force that quickly unless they are the most powerful force user reincarnated. Luke didn't develop this fast and he's Anakin's son.
>Both mechanically inclined.
>Both great pilots.
>Kylo Ren shows interest in her because he worships Vader (was kneeling before her in the torture chamber).

What do you think? I personally doubt this was planned out ahead of time. If this turns out to be the case it would mean Disney retconned in to make episode VII look better and continue the trilogy in a less predictable way.

But on a /pol/ note I doubt they'd want to explain away "girl power" with her being possessed by a straight, white guy. It would mess with the feminism. Although on the other hand maybe the sequels won't be as SJW.
>>
>>64470175
Well, she is a skywalker...
>>
Sounds possible ye
>>
>>64470194
Yeah, but this is saying she literally is Anakin. His soul in a new body. I think they'll probably just go with her being Luke's daughter though.
>>
>>64470175
Anakins soul is one with the force, sooo...
>>
>>64470175
i was always wondering why he would kneel before the rey.

usually you dont kneel before somebody you want to torture the shit out
>>
she is not anakin skywalker but another one of plagueis experiments to create... life.
She is kind of anakins sister
>>
She was trained as a kid. That's why she picked up on the forces so fast. She's remembering her skills.....not learning

Lukes daughter and plagueis /virgin birth are the obvious choices.
>>
force ghost can't be reincarnated fuck you hackbrams and walt "biggest nose" disney
>>
>>64470175
Inb4 Rey is a female clone of anakin
>>
The most stupid theoey I've heard so far. Anything with anakin..just no
>>
You could say that he was Reyincarnated
>>
Rey is just another Force baby. Isn't that obvious?
>>
>>64473453
CARLOS!
>>
I believe you actually mean Ren. He's the only one whiny and edgy enough to be Anakin's reincarnation.

Rey is too perfect.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.