[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a worthless fucking dipshit >Can't build a proper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: kylo ren.jpg (69 KB, 609x383) Image search: [Google]
kylo ren.jpg
69 KB, 609x383
What a worthless fucking dipshit

>Can't build a proper light saber
>Agnsty teen
>Nothin personnel dad
>Muh heritage!
>Lose to a Mary Sue
>Can't kill a non force sensitive with ease

Hopefully we see him go full Sith Lord in episode 8 or 9.
>>
>>64469688
But Finn is Mace Dindu's grandson.
>>
File: ritalin2.jpg (33 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
ritalin2.jpg
33 KB, 650x366
>waahh why didn't he do any backflips or use the level 7 sith power Force Lightning
>>
>>64469688
He was also the most interesting character in the film by far.

>>Muh heritage!
That's literally what Nazism is. The First Order are just space Nazis.

He wrecked him despite being badly injured.
>>
>>64469688
>Hopefully we see him go full Sith Lord in episode 8 or 9.
bad news, he's obviously set up to be redeemed. Killing Han Solo might even be forgivable since he was so old.
>>
>>64469771

Vader was redeemed because he was the chosen one to bring balance. I would have a hard time believing the dark can be swayed back to the light because of muh power.
>>
>>64469688
He was badly wounded while fighting Rey. Chewie´s bowcaster usually kills humans in one shot and yet he could keep fighting when getting a direct shot in the side. The only thing he completely failed at was not being able to command her with the force while she had never used it before. Even though they showed his force to be pretty strong before.
>>
The only way Kylo can be redeemed if he gets absolutely wrecked by Dark Ovelady Mary Sue, becomes a good guy and beats her sue powers through full on classic Rocky IV training.

Kylo is the underdog now, Kylo is the guy with struggle, Kylo is the one who needs to overcome his weaknesses.

Rey is already perfect and just powering up more. The only way this shitfest of a fanfic can be salvaged is if Rey becomes arrogant because of her unstoppable Sue powers and Kylo becomes the hero
>>
Maybe - though that was a pretty fucking embarrassing debut. I honestly don't see how he'll recover from it.
>>
>>64470652
So a position switch? Might happen. But it´s pretty hard to redeem Kylo when he´s already killed his father.
>>
>>64469802

>Vader was redeemed because he was the chosen one to bring balance

but he didn't. he killed sheev, fine, but in terms of deaths inflicted presumably the first order are even worse
>>
>>64469688
>Can't build a proper light saber
That's because it's a Star Forge crystal, anon.
>>
>>64469688
Kylo Ren and General Hux should've been combined into one character, General Hux
>>
>>64469688
>Lose to a Mary Sue
Well...
>>
>>64470755
Finn and poe should have been one character
>>
>>64470706

His inner conflict and him dealing with the fact that he killed his father will make him just more human
>>
>>64469743
Nah han solo was the most interesting
>>
>>64470755
>>64470799
There should have just been one character in the entire film
>>
is anyone getting tired of how there will always be conflict as long as the jedi exist? luke LITERALLY brought this shit upon himself by unbalancing the force with too much light. they just dont fucking stop. theyre like muslims
>>
>>64469688

Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>64470799
I guess you´re right. Finn doesn´t really have anything he´s good at. I mean he´s an ok shot but he´s no pilot and not a jedi either. If he was the ace pilot he would have that going for him.
>>
>>64470872

http://youtu.be/xV7Ha3VDbzE
>>
>>64470740
We can only dream for the kotor tie in
>>
>>64470950
if only the force wasnt used by fanatic zealots
>>
>>64469688
someone just discovered /b/.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.