[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /tv/ ready for Twilight: Middle-Earth edition tomorrow? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: shannara chronicles poster.jpg (114 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
shannara chronicles poster.jpg
114 KB, 400x600
Is /tv/ ready for Twilight: Middle-Earth edition tomorrow? I can't wait to see attractive young white people try to fulfill their destinies as the Chosen Ones and defeat the Bad Guys with zero experience or training, and purely by virtue of their Special Snowflake status.
>>
>>64469396
Upvoted, white people are the worst.
>>
File: pol all the time.png (314 KB, 320x251) Image search: [Google]
pol all the time.png
314 KB, 320x251
>>64469469
>>
>>64469603
So, you don't think that white people are the worst kind of people? After all, they're responsible for slavery, capitalism, Crusades, numerous genocides, global warming, etc. They are literally the deadly disease to the rest of humanity and to the Earth itself.
>>
>>64469770
Let's continue this discussion on /pol/ and stay on topic with white people's latest crime against humanity, the Shannara Chronicles
>>
>>64469826
>coping out of a conversation about race
Do you even fight racism, white boy?
>>
>>64469826
It's clearly the work of jews though.
>>
Might have to watch for Ivana, but Im going in with low expectations.
>>
>>64469396
so i read the first 7 shannara books, but not the subsequent series that just kept on going and going.
by the looks of it, i'm guessing this series is based on the much more recent books? cause the earlier trilogy and then quadrilogy were breddy gud but didnt seem as syfy as this.
>>
File: hot black naked.jpg (13 KB, 460x293) Image search: [Google]
hot black naked.jpg
13 KB, 460x293
>>64469925
I'm banging/dating/in love with a black woman, I'm doing my part, senpai

>>64469943
Always, those sneaky bastards
>>
Any chance of brotha bein introduced and givin those lilwhite whors bbc?
>>
>>64470172
>he's fucking an opressed black woman while being a privileged white male
So you're a rapist. Just kill urslf, tЬh.
>>
File: 142430404.png (9 KB, 806x510) Image search: [Google]
142430404.png
9 KB, 806x510
Which Shanara book is this film even following? Because I sure as hell don't recognize it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.