[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dare you to find a worse high budget movie than this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: sucker punch.jpg (504 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sucker punch.jpg
504 KB, 1920x1080
I dare you to find a worse high budget movie than this
>>
There are plenty of completely irredeemable high budget movies. Zach Snyder having directed a lot of them.
>>
I can't OP
>>
File: 11180032_ori.jpg (311 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
11180032_ori.jpg
311 KB, 800x1200
>>64468677
Bigger flop, worse backlash, even worse repercussions, bigger disappointment, comparatively a more substantial waste of my motherfucking time.
>>
>>64468677
It's up there but I think Transformers 3 or 4 (i forget which) is worse
>>
>>64468677
I actually liked this movie
am I a pleb?
>>
>>64468799
Actually I take that back now I think about it because Sucker Punch is one of the few movies that is genuinely pretentious.
>>
>>64468799

A lot of people hated 4 more than 3. I thought 4 was funny in a "man this shit is stupid" sort of way. 3 is fucking unwatchable. Every joke fell flat and the combat was confusing and drawn out.
>>
>>64468799
4 is worse
>>
>>64468786
Genuinely dont understand the hate for this movie
>>
>>64468824

Here's what's wrong with sucker punch.

Nothing mattered. It was a lobotomy streched out for an hour and 90 minutes. There were dreams within a dream. She would spaz out in a dream world to go to another dream world full of dragons, zombie Nazis, and robo samurai's to retrive pieces to a map in the 1st level dream world to escape. But none of that retarded bullshit mattered.

It reminds of someone from /a/ that says "I'm an idea guy"
>>
File: link.png (121 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
link.png
121 KB, 500x441
>>64468786

>That final scene
>>
>>64468824
No. Plebs just don't get it.
>>
>>64468901

It would have been better had it just been 90 minutes of mindless cyberpunk fantasy action To Be Truthful Brother.
>>
>>64468677
>>64468786
nice meme opinions
Now go back to reddit, plebs
>>
Sucker Punch wasn't that bad. Nice visuals and nice cover soundtrack. The plot and characters were trainwrecks but who goes to a Snyder film for that?
>>
>>64468786
You didn't learn your lesson from the one that came before it?
>>
>>64469159

>When Peter dented the goalpost with a football

In all the reviews I've seen no one remarked on that bullshit
>>
>>64468677
>Emily Browning, Jena Malone and Vanessa Hudgens in skimpy outfits: the movie
>bad
You, w0t, m8?
>>
>>64469215
That's because no one gave a crap about ASM1, it was completely forgettable in every way.

If people had been invested, you would have seen people debating that.
>>
Man of Steel
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.