[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE JUST KEEP SHOOTING ANYTHING AND EDIT IT IN MOVIE LATER LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 002.jpg (693 KB, 1280x1810) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
693 KB, 1280x1810
DUDE JUST KEEP SHOOTING ANYTHING AND EDIT IT IN MOVIE LATER LMAO
DUDE JUST JUST KEEP TALKING DOESN'T MATTER WHAT, JUST TALK ITS GOOD MAN LMAO
DUDE I ALREADY PAYED U, U CAN'T QUIT NOW MAN LMOA
DUDE TALK TO GOD N SHIT LMAO
DUDE MORE GRASS LMAO

fucking malick
>>
>>64468283

Exactly.
>>
Trailer looked stunning. Really want to see it on the big screen.

So did Lost River, which I've not seen yet.
>>
>>64468283
Pretty much
>>
>>64468283
>I didn't get it. Fucking Malick
>>
>>64468283
>Redditors hating on malick
Piss off
>>
>>64468343
the trailer is better than the film
>>
>>64468283
I quite liked it, even though I feel it possibly could've been better.

However, I can totally see why other people are really not into it. BTW, I for one hated To the Wonder.

Also, if you want a movie about a writerish type questioning his superficial life and realizing not everything is like he imagined and wanted it to be or how it could have been and then he walks around the city and stuff happens, watch La Grande Bellezza.
>>
>>64468283
i honestly am not sure if the /tv/ praising malick thing is a meme or actually serious
>>
/r/ the malick greentexts please
>>
>>64468495
it's not about the realization but about the actual path of reevaluation and improvement
>>
>>64468519
You would know the answer if you weren't a fucking redditor newfag
>>
>>64468433

Are you suggesting it's impossible to dislike if you "get it"?
>>
Terrence Malick is one of the biggest fucking hacks on the fucking planet whose films feel like they were made by an autistic first year film student. "WHEEEE, RANDOM SHIT, WIDE ANGELS, LOOK AT ALL THESE NATURE SHOTS, I'M SOO FUCKING PROFOUND FAP-FAP-FAP"!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>64468606
yes, it's at least 7/10 if you get it
>>
>>64468665
please enlighten us stupid plebs as to what there is to get
>>
>>64468662
not random
>>
>>64468665

You realize that you are exhibiting symptoms of autism?
>>
JUST LOOK AT THIS PRETENTIOUS FUCKING SHIT!!!FACT!!! https://youtu.be/cPvTIXwjA1Y
>>
>>64468606
i got it and i hated it. anon is just retarded. anon won't make any positive claims about the films, he'll just shoot down what others post.

watch:

>>64468665

It was about how ephemeral sensory pleasure is transitory and that the suffering we experience leads to new begins, much as an irritant in an oyster forms a pearl.

I didn't like it.
>>
It's just fake patricians bait
>>
File: 1451533889471[1].webm (1 MB, 800x338) Image search: [Google]
1451533889471[1].webm
1 MB, 800x338
>>64468283
You forgot the most important part, OP.
>>
File: 1449485984795.gif (1024 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
1449485984795.gif
1024 KB, 500x220
WHEN I SAW TREE OF LIFE, IT FELT LIKE THAT SCENE IN ADAPTATION WHERE "CHARLIE KAUFMAN" IS TRYING TO WRITE; "THE BEGINNING OF THE UNIVERSE!; DINOSAURS!; 1950'S DOMESTIC DRAMA!; MODERN DAY DADDY ISSUES! WHO FUCKING CARES IF IT DOESN'T MAKES SENSE OR HAVE ANY SEMBLANCE OF TECHNICAL SKILLS ON DISPLAY; PRETENTIOUS ART-HOUSE FAGGOTS WILL MAKE EXCUSES FOR IT AND SAY "YOU JUST DON'T GET HOW PROFOUND THE MOVIE IS"!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>64468829
I was just looking for that scene. Now that I've seen her toes getting sucked, I no longer have any use for the little Jew whore!!!FACT!!!
>>
yah
>>
>>64468829
>you will never be bale in this scene

slit my fucking throat
>>
>>64468283
Boring as shit movie
>>
>>64468665
Ok, what makes it a 7/10 then? Please help out Patrick the patrician
>>
>>64468283
>DUDE JUST KEEP SHOOTING ANYTHING AND EDIT IT IN MOVIE LATER LMAO
Purest form of filmmaking
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.