[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
B A S E D A S E D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: 1.jpg (22 KB, 644x182) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22 KB, 644x182
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
nice, his meme cred just went up.
>>
starshit needs its own board like /mlp/
>>
Why do people retweet retarded shit that celebs say?
>>
What kind of subhuman runes are those?
>>
>>64467031
Soon he'll be called RACE TRAITOR
>>
>>64467044
He's one meme away from becoming a meme master.
>>
>space before punctuation
What is he frogenese?
>>
>>64467031
he was the worst part of the movie

What a waste of space.
>>
>>64467031
does boyega post on /tv/
>>
File: shrak.gif (75 KB, 376x362) Image search: [Google]
shrak.gif
75 KB, 376x362
>7000 favorites
>10000 retweets
>>
>>64467490
I hope so

He is a NIGGER!
>>
>>64467084
It's treason then.
>>
>>64467088
It's cyrillic you dumb gamburger.
>>
>>64467490
Who do you think is doing all these BLACKED threads?
We see less of them recently but that's only because Boyega is too busy promoting Star Wars.
>>
John Boyega is one of the most likable actors to come across in a while. I hope everyone here feels bad for disparaging him early on.
>>
>>64467031
Why do they always steal our memes
>>
>tfw one of the first to spam this on here

It's literally known by hundreds of thousands of people, maybe even millions

Feels good desu
>>
File: 1444710152770.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1444710152770.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>64467569
just like sadfrog all over again ;_;
>>
>>64467031
Amazing.
>>
File: 1422549120745.jpg (6 KB, 170x213) Image search: [Google]
1422549120745.jpg
6 KB, 170x213
>>64467606

you made it anon, you finally realized your lifelong dream to become reddit.

now kill yourself
>>
FUCK YOUR PRAYERS
>>
>all those FINN WAS THE BEST CHARACTER AFTERALL posts were made by Bogaooga
>>
>>64468039
Youre just an angry racist crackerass craCker
>>
OOGA BOOGA
WE WUZ JEDIS 'N SHEEEIIIIITT
>>
>>64467189
I liked him. Though he is going to be useless unless he gets something to do in the next film, seeing as how Rey's the pilot and the Jedi.
>>
>>64468183
Wow...

This is, like, totally racist.
>>
>>64469138
So inapprops ayy
>>
>>64467031
>One of the cast members acknowledged him

He's definitely back in the next one for sure
>>
>>64467031

Hey everyone! If you don't know what this sick new meme is about, click, share and subscribe!

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/tr-8r-the-stormtrooper-tray-tor
>>
>people here think its a /tv/ meme
your time on reddit is overlapping again
>>
>>64469169
ffs was there any doubt?
>>
>>64468102
Hi John :^)
>>
>>64469249
It ain't me
>>
>>64469043
Don't forget the charismatic young go-getter who has the faith of Leia and the resistance as well and is entrusted to go find Luke making another certain underused character pointless too
>>
>>64467490
Yeah, I do.

AMA
>>
>le attention whoring meme xD
>white guilt favorited
>>
Remember when all the bitches were like "THEY ONLY CAST HIM BECAUSE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION"

And I was all like "Or he might be really good."

And then all the bitches were like, "I DOUBT IT"

And then he was a really good part of the movie. Maybe the best new character? I know Poe is awesome too, so its arguable.
>>
>>64468183
You're father kisses your penis while you sleep.
>>
File: the force awakens.webm (775 KB, 378x212) Image search: [Google]
the force awakens.webm
775 KB, 378x212
>>64467031
>>
>>64469278
starts playing
>>
There's no need to shill, he was decent in the movie but that's it, and all the "lol i'm so great" shit in interviews shows he's a compensating cunt.
>>
>>64469372
favourite band of all time?

nb if the answer is Queen, Radiohead or U2 kill yourself on livestream senpai k
>>
>>64469408

>Remember when all the bitches were like "THEY ONLY CAST HIM BECAUSE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION"

But they DID only cast him because of affirmative action. JJ Abrams fucking says so.

>And then he was a really good part of the movie

He was the comic relief. The Jew Jew cast Boyega as his pet nigger and a Jar Jar Binks replacement for his "soft reboot"

>Maybe the best new character?

Finn's character is paper thin, they give him zero development, don't explain why he is the way, how he breaks his conditiong after years of indoctrination as a "child soldier", and how he decided killing his brothers in arms was okay moments after refusing to kill some dirty rebels that were actively working against the First Order.
>>
>>64469529
Rammstein
>>
>>64469574
I've heard JJ say the OPPOSITE actually. It was when a couple of asians were like "HEY HOW ABOUT SOME ASIAN MAIN CHARACTERS" And he, in a very nice way was like, "We cast people because they're good for the role. But yeah, go asians". Or some shit.

He had dramatic scenes also. In fact, lots of characters had funny moments. Even if Finn WAS the funniest, I don't see that as a problem.

Finn's character is not as developed as it could be, sure. It'd be really interesting to go into his life with The First Order, I agree.

Does that mean his actor did a bad job? Fuck no.

REFUTED ALL POINTS. 3 to nothing! I WIN!
>>
>>64469408
>Remember when all the bitches were like "THEY ONLY CAST HIM BECAUSE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION"
They did. There's plenty of JJ quotes regarding "diversity." I suggest you search this online, lazy cunt

>And I was all like "Or he might be really good."
>And then all the bitches were like, "I DOUBT IT"
It's tough to side by an actor who was only cast because he's black

>And then he was a really good part of the movie. Maybe the best new character? I know Poe is awesome too, so its arguable.
Boyega acted fine, but it's too bad he constantly plays the racist card whenever people criticize him or say his toys aren't selling well. He's pretty ugly 2bh family.
>>
>>64469679
>REFUTED ALL POINTS. 3 to nothing! I WIN!

Hello, Reddit!
>>
>>64469679
GOOD JOB REDDIT!
>>
>>64469715
You can appreciate diversity, without giving away acting roles because of it. You can be proud of diversity, but nobody admitted to hiring him because he was black. Retard.

Also, "tough to side by an actor"? Yeah. It's also tough for you to be right.

"Boyega acted fine?" Well. Looks like I WIN AGAIN.

>>64469789
I've been on 4chan forever, but recently started looking at Reddit.

I'm not sure I understand the insult anymore. I used to think "Hi, reddit!" was thrown around to diminish someones intelligence, or imply they were somehow ignorant, or "sheeple"

But now I see it's just shit posting.
>>
>>64469878
>I've been on 4chan forever
literally reddit
>>
>>64469878
Mate loosen your fedora your euphoria is blazing.
>>
File: 1446434778223.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1446434778223.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
>>64469878
>>
>>64467062
I saw a thread about this on /qa/, and I personally didn't agree with people who thought it will blow over. We'll get a new movie every year for decades. /sw/ needs to happen, no way around it now.
>>
>>64469043
He is going to bro-op with Poe, possibly he will lead the ground team while Poe covers them and leads a fighter squadron or something like that.
>>
>>64469969
ewww, you're fucking ugly.

Do some sit ups.
>>
He was very well cast as the audience proxy -- the fish out of water trying to navigate this new world. That wasn't Rey. She's too godlike and all-knowing about everything to be relatable.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.