[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished bingewatching this and i was just wondering what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 10702c7e.jpg (547 KB, 658x975) Image search: [Google]
10702c7e.jpg
547 KB, 658x975
I just finished bingewatching this and i was just wondering what you guys thought of it. It reminded me of Louie, but I'm sure the influence was obvious
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
Except Louie is actually funny.
>>
i learned to poo in the loo
>>
Some parts are funny but the forced leftist messages are cringeworthy
>>
SHITTING
>>
Why is the acting so bad? At least Louie had good performances.
>>
>>64465697
I hate that unfunny curry muncher in his stand up. is this sitcom comparable to his annoying character in parks and rec?
>>
STREET
>>
>>64467585
Do you hang out with well off twenty-somethings in NY? They're all like that. Not forced at all
>>
"DUDE, I'M NOT WHITE, LMAO" the show.
>>
>curry our favor

Lmao. That shit was top bantz and poo in loo was just mad about getting btfo
>>
>take Louie
>replace the fat, old, ugly dude with a young, cute dude
>remove anything that could be remotely depressing

Pleb bait.
>>
I can see this show was too deep for /tv/. How sad.
>>
Aziz is so unfunny it's really shocking anyone knows his name.
>>
>>64468999

Trips confirm
>>
It's a really good show that demonstrates the evils of western toilets and dangers of toilet witches.
>>
let's have a white guy, an indian guy, a chinese guy and an african-american lesbian as our main characters: the show

the most leftist show on the planet
>>
The feminist episode is so preachy it made me cringe. Christ, it even quoted the fucking widely discredited wage gap.

The rest of it is alright though, not laugh-out-loud funny but enjoyable to watch.
>>
Is this worth watching just for Eric?
>>
>>64469193
No he's a huge faggot sadly.
>>
>>64469193
If you like Eric you have shit tastes so I would highly recommend this show to you.
>>
I didn't like it. aziz is irritation in human form. The episode where he gets into that argument with his girlfriend over that handshake was depressing
>you disagree with me so I'm gonna pout and ignore you and withhold affection and I'm right
>alright never mind fine you were right about him being sexist because he didn't shake your hand, jesus christ
>haha I WIN THE DEBATE I JUST BEAT MY BOYFRIEND EVERYONE I WIN I WIN
>>
>>64468893
I have friends like this and it was forced.
>>
It's an alright show.
>>
File: antifa.jpg (126 KB, 722x692) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
126 KB, 722x692
progressive propaganda: the show
>>
>>64465697
TAKE THE POO TO THE LOO
>>
>>64471467
reactionary hysteria: the post
>>
>>64467905
I think his mum and dad were weird because they were actually his mum and dad.
>>
Had some nice laughs, it felt forced in some parts but I think that's more to do with Aziz being the writer as well.
>>
>>64471979
I think his parents were better actors than he was.
>>
Gary Sue doesn't end up with the perfect girl, the show.

the show is funny but Aziz's only flaw is having no flaws. He seems kind of whiny and is unhappy things aren't perfect. By the end of the season, I wanted to make pasta. What about you anon?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.