[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
“You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang.”

What did he mean by this? (seriously, what does that mean?)
>>
Also, why did the bitch want the redneck to kill Samuel Jackson? What was it to her whether or not he died?

Also also, why didn't Minnie disallow the obvious mexicans to come in before they shot up the place?
>>
come on /tv/
>>
Did anyone else get a boner when Samuel L Jackson was talking about getting a blowjob from a white boy? I had to stop the movie and have a wank.
>>
>>64464096
I watched it every night before bed for this exact reason
>>
>>64463966
1. He killed her brother

2. Having a long beard and hair, and speaking English makes it hard to tell if Spanish Bob was Mexican or not
>>
>>64463876
you only need to hang mean bastards, as in only the most brutal and dangerous criminals need to be hanged, and you absolutely have to hang them for the betterment of society

at least thats what he meant
>>
>>64464128
What I would give to have him fuck my face <3
>>
File: mannix.jpg (30 KB, 523x446) Image search: [Google]
mannix.jpg
30 KB, 523x446
eyybreh-ham linkan?
>>
>>64464173
Isn't that redundant?
>>
>>64463876
I'm not a native speaker and I understood exactly what he meant.
>>
>>64464218
Not really.
He's saying It's only necessary to hang the worst criminals, to make an example of them. The "but mean bastards you need to hang" is expanding on it by saying it's very important those in particular need to hang, because of their brutal nature.
>>
NIGGA IN DA STABLE
>>
>>64463966
>>64464156

2. I thought that was one of Sam Jackson's many lies, probing for weakness
>>
>>64463966
Assuming Samuel Jackson was telling the truth, I think the idea of her taking the sign down was that she had started allowing Mexicans in. Though, obviously, she still wasn't going to let one run her fucking haberdashery.
>>
>>64464218
Of course it is. That's a Tarantino staple.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.