[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interstellar Ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Interstellar Bookshelf.jpg (57 KB, 520x379) Image search: [Google]
Interstellar Bookshelf.jpg
57 KB, 520x379
So im on a 3 hour car ride with mathew mchardtospelllastname and we are like 40 minutes away from where we were going and he fucking jerks the wheel while laughing and we crash into a fucking library.

What the fuck happened?
>>
Coop sends himself into the black hole to reduce weight and gave Anne Hathaway the best chance for survival.

The black hole contains a tessaract, which Coop assumes was made by futuristic multidimensional humans. The ascended humans needed a method to read the gravity data from inside the black hole so they could exist in the first place, and the method of this transferal would be the love between Coop and Murph.

The tesseract is basically a 3-dimensional representation of the entire timeline of the library. Coop is able to manipulate things in the library such as the orientation of objects, etc, and the whole plan hinges on him using the room to send himself into the future so he can deliver the data to Murph, which requires Murph figuring out that the 'ghost' is her dad through the connection established in things like "STAY" and tugging on the watch's hands.

He completed his task of transmitting the data before being shunted through the wormhole in time to see he daughter die.
>>
Thanks lol, i was roughly following it but when he got sucked into a black hole and started talking about "they" and he got saved, idk. I was hoping it would end differently. The road trip was fun but vegas sucked.
>>
File: 1389282717475.jpg (37 KB, 525x481) Image search: [Google]
1389282717475.jpg
37 KB, 525x481
>>64463703
>>
>>64463703
Perfect
>>
>>64463829
Yeah I went a few days ago

It was too cold to leave the hotel.
>>
>>64463422
man I loved this ending I dinno why

maybe it's because what if humans went that far into space that there was all this trippy shit? the fact we don't know is annoying but amazing.

I thought he was at the end of the universe when he went into this library shit and that's what it looked like.

would be incredible if we could see what is out there like a trillion kabakillion miles away
>>
>>64463703
I cried like a bitch when it was revealed he was her "ghost". Those video messages fucked me up good too, especially when he sees Murph grown up and he's balling like fuck.

Praise be Matthew, praise be Nolan.

what was that Hathaway shitting meme? I was waiting for it to happen and it didn't :;(
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 400x372
>OP
>>
Can we all agree Interstellar is a better film than TFA?
>>
File: Interstellar-Tesseract.jpg (517 KB, 2048x1494) Image search: [Google]
Interstellar-Tesseract.jpg
517 KB, 2048x1494
>TARS, convert the decades of data Dr Romily collected into Morse Code so I can translate to Murph through a bookcase into the minute hand on the watch I gave her using gravity
>Cooper, it would take centuries to complete this. Do you even have enough oxygen in your suit. How will you complete this?
>LOVE TARS! LOVE!
>>
File: intastella.jpg (49 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
intastella.jpg
49 KB, 720x960
>>64463422
Coop is actually the pilot of the airplane in TDKR.
The whole movie happens in his mind while Bane is crashing the plane.
>>
>>64464746
That's not saying much.
Despite the constant mcoking of his writing style he's still a league better than JJ and has his personal vision.
>>
>>64464610
>I thought he was at the end of the universe when he went into this library shit and that's what it looked like.
>would be incredible if we could see what is out there like a trillion kabakillion miles away

Funny you would say that, an earlier draft of the script had the plot leading to some kind of distant space-station from where you could travel to anywhere in the universe and see it in its entirety from above.
>>
>>64466543
dammmn is there more info? I'm going to look it up.
>>
>>64463422
imagine if the end of the universe looks like that? just a spectrum of colors and nothing else.

spoopy stuff
>>
>>64466966
This is where I read it:
http://www slashfilm com/interstellar-script-differences/
>>
>>64464646
girls dont shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.