[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The New Republic is also known as the Rebellion I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 511x288
>The New Republic is also known as the Rebellion

I don't get it.
>>
The rebellion is a proxy army funded by the new republic to destabilize the first order.
>>
>>64463228

>funded by the new republic

alledgedly
>>
>>64463245
Don't tell me you believe those Republic lies.
>>
>>64463228
Seems they didn't do their job right when their republic planets got BTFO
>>
>>64463228
Because the new republic won't attack enemies...

Seriously, who wrote this complete shit?
>>
>>64463148
Except that's wrong.
1. There's no "Rebellion"
2. Leia's army is the Resistance
3. The Resistance is NOT approved of by the new Galactic Republic; Leia & the Resistance consider the First Order a major threat, but the Republic doesn't, consequently they view the Resistance as unstable, dangerous vigilantes.
>>
>>64463228

It's a shame they were painfully underfunded and could only afford about 30 x-wings
>>
star wars is for kids
>>
>>64463346

All flicks are for kids
>>
>>64463228
Except what you're talking about is called The Resistance
>>
>>64463228
No, you're thinking of ISIS
>>
>>64463300
The galaxy had been in a constant state of war and/or military dictatorship for several decades by the time the New Republic was established. They were sick of war, so when the time came to deal with the growing threat of the First Order they opted for a more guerrilla approach that kept up a semblance of normalcy at the heart of the Republic, officially speaking.

The whole thing is an allegory for the war on terror.

This is so basic that I have to assume you're low-functioning autistic.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.