[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"star wars is such a shit franchise. let's go over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12
File: sam.png (73 KB, 201x226) Image search: [Google]
sam.png
73 KB, 201x226
"star wars is such a shit franchise.
let's go over something real quick. in high school, they make you read books, and everything has meaning, right? the wilting rose is a metaphor for end of the roaring 20s. the teacup symbolizes the characters inability to deal with loss ---'are you sure? that doesn't make sense' ---"oh no it most certainly is, everything in literature has meaning, metaphor it's all there.".. For yeears this is what teachers are drilling into you, of course theyre right, that's the way it is.
then at film school i learned the same is true for film.. so-and-so's face is backlit because the director wanted to show that capitalism leads to darkness... the fence is missing some slats at the end to show that even in prison it is possible to fleeting moments of freedom, whatever... every lighting decision and position of the object or whatever, film is the highest form of art, yada yada..... nothing is a mistake, the door left open, the color of the wallpaper, the glance away, the choice of lens--in a well put together film, everything is deliberate, the aim being to convey whatever feeling or idea or further the theme
we're gonna get back to that in a minute
>>
the original three star wars films were really cool. The special effects were the best ever, practical effects and matte paintings beat CGI any day, even now, still... CGI looks like shite compared to a huge oil matte painting and camera tricks, and if you don't agree or can't see it then you just have bad eyes... sorry to be so harsh but it's obviously true... my ears are bad, i don’t argue with audiophiles with high-end headphones and DACs about how much bitrate you need, so if you think CGI is good you shouldn’t argue with people with functional eyes
original star wars had cool characters even though there was some jokey shit in there with the ewoks or ewons or whatever the little things were, red letter media has a great series of videos breaking the original star wars down and comparing to episodes I II and III -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI
>>
episodes i ii and iii were so bad it was like that movie 'The Room' with that ugly long haired guy only it's worse because so much time and effort was spent making that crap. these are movies that appeal to 4-year olds because 4-year olds are mentally deficient... autists (actual ones) like these movies because there are no facial expressions or emotions to interpret. star wars fans will desperately try to find reasons to justify how theyre good, but if these weren’t branded ‘Star Wars’ and were just generic space opera movies, they would have a weird shitty cult following like those nigerian action movies and people would have ‘awkward star wars’ viewing parties.. they are genuine serious shit
after these movies were made, anyone who seriously thinks of them selves as a star wars fan is basically a toddler with a shiny lunchbox. youre taking a speeder to Naboo, the galactic counsil, me-sa show you to gungan.. how much time was spent going over the script making sure it had enough toddler words. theres almost more dignity being a furry than being a fan of this shit. and if you spend any time reading about it or thinking about it youll also know that george lucas is just hosing you down in the face.. this is a picture of how lucas treats his fans: http://www.museumsyndicate.com/images/8/73175.jpg (who can really blame him by the way)
>>
>>64463130
2/10 would not meme
>>
sorry for sperging out. i'll get to the point. look at the picture gentlemen. she is holding a 4-ft long black cock, grimacing like she's taking cock in the ---, orgasm face black guy behind her, sex explosion in the background, little peach/flesh-tone white guy robot watching on helpless. Sorry that's just the way it is... this is written by someone with very little tolerance for, and minimal knowledge of, the usual conspiracy theory stuff……. this fact is just something you have to face and accept if we're agreeing on the premise that filmmakers use symbolism. Do you think filmmakers use symbolism? or are films just pretty pictures, and books just fancy words? well here's a pic of a white girl getting steamrolled by a black guy while a cuck droid watches, and it's more cut and dry than anything in Citizen Kane. disagree? then youre either a dope or you have some sort of ideology that won't allow you to see it
Nothing about high-level film-making is accidental, nothing about a 10 billion dollar movie that the whole country is going to see is accidental. it's not my business what you do with this information, you can delve deep into conspiracy theory, or you and your wife can start taking refugees in your home, whatever, drive to oregon with canteens and rations and other stuff, whatever you want to do, but the factual information that you cant argue with is that some people with a lot of money and country-wide influence and an indirect link to the minds of everyone's children, Want You To Think About White Girls And You Know What (the thing in her hand in every shot), and the subjugation of White Masculinity into little rolling bouncing baby balls. that is an unbiased take that anyone with a brain and a rudimentary understanding of film/entertainment should be able to see."
>>
>>64463195
>>
File: 1266637710821.jpg (39 KB, 450x268) Image search: [Google]
1266637710821.jpg
39 KB, 450x268
>>64463130
>CGI looks like shite compared to a huge oil matte painting and camera tricks, and if you don't agree or can't see it then you just have bad eyes

it's your brain's cognitivism that makes you feel this way. It is completely subjective by nature. What is true for your brain might and will be very wrong for someone else. You can try and hide behind pseudo intellectual fallacies, but you, like all of us, are a slave to your senses. And evolution will make sure that there are different brains with different senses.

TLDR: fuck off back to you know where
>>
>>64463403

ironic since you are being reddit
>>
i feel like im actually reading something sam would type

6/10
>>
>>64463505
it is you fucking mong, takes 5 secs to check his facebook
>>
>>64463505

uhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>64463537
I don't have it and don't follow retard internet celebs closely. Sorry I don't, I guess I'll start a Space Cop theories thread.
>>
So does this guy ever finish a thought or does he just string together a bunch of schizophrenic ramblings with jokes sprinkled in here and there?
>>
File: 1334360515928.jpg (291 KB, 682x934) Image search: [Google]
1334360515928.jpg
291 KB, 682x934
>>
>>64463195
>>64463177
>>64463146
>>64463130
Read everything OP wrote because I think that he might be going somewhere with all this.
>It's a "Star Wars is promoting interracial sex cucking" thread.

Dude listen. I'm pretty /pol/ too. But this is known. We've known about shit like this since the 80s when films started peppering in niggers fucking white chicks and white men fucking niggers.

It literally has nothing to do with trying to breed out white men though. It's money dude. They put token niggers in films to attract black audiences dude. Simple as that. They are jews. They fucking like money and if by putting a nigger in a film for 10 minutes attracts a black audience then that's what they do. Sometimes they make the nigger the main character because they know whites will watch their film anyways.

You're the conspiracyfag bro.

The answer to everything? Don't watch anything JJ Abrams makes. I saw one film of his--I hated it and now i'll never watch anything he does. I'm already redpilled and don't waste my money on that jew.
>>
XD
>>
>>64463719
Black people don't give a fuck about seeing fellow nogs in movies you dipshit
>>
File: 1451767524876.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1451767524876.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1500
>>64463864

Then why?
>>
>>64463864
how the fuck would you know white boy?
>>
File: 1451768727841.jpg (192 KB, 825x1087) Image search: [Google]
1451768727841.jpg
192 KB, 825x1087
>>64463912

oh...
>>
Sam Hyde rapes and abuses 16 year old girls
>>
Thanks, Sam.

>well here's a pic of a white girl getting steamrolled by a black guy while a cuck droid watches
but the black guy gets friendzoned for all his trouble. Symbolically the black guy fucks her and cucks whitey, but literally the black guy gets put on the backup list and gets nothing. ALL the males are getting enslaved. No pussy tonight, except if you're lucky, you'll have the privilege of having it ride on your face.

Why do I play into this shit? I'm feeling destructive tonight. It's all games within games. Even outside the false dichotomy there's more layers of traps.

>>64463697
Looks like one of the guys from Kids in the Hall.
>>
>>64463864
what the fuck are you talking about dude? There are literally LEGIONS of movies dedicated to black and black only. Black casts, directors, writers, even black grips.

Believe it or not you fucking retard, niggers don't want to just watch white people run around doing shit. Sometimes they like to watch people of their skin color doing shit.

I'm not arguing for any SJW shit so don't mistake me. I am just stating a reality. Sometimes blacks want to see a black superhero or a black peoples drama, or thriller or whatever.
>>
>>64463912
see
>>64463962

>>64463943
because they don't give a fuck about movies
>>
>>64464144
You do realize the vast majority of black people hate tyler perry with a passion for this "a black movie for black moviegoers like myself" shit, right? Of course you don't
>>
Sam Hyde lured a 16 year old girl into an abusive relationship and denied it
>>
>>64464174
who cares?
>>
>>64464174
The weak must fear the strong.
>>
>>64464174

sounds like what all great men have done

you betafaggot
>>
>>64464174
You act like a superstitious person thinking degenerates get cooties on everything they're associated with. Yeah, sometimes that evil leaks into their work so profusely that it's rare that you don't see it. The only evil I see from Sam Hyde is the same vitriol for the flawed world he's a part of, the same vitriol that would be shared with the /pol/ poster that would accuse him of degeneracy, so we're all in good company, brother. We're all contributing in this failure no matter how hard we try.

>>64464224
Hahah.
>>
File: lit.png (201 KB, 1180x1204) Image search: [Google]
lit.png
201 KB, 1180x1204
>>
>>64463864
You'd be surprised, i went over a black coworkers house recently and when i looked at his dvr it was filled with black shows and movies i never even heard of.
>>
>>64464164
Thats not true at all in my experience
>>
>>64464164
>vast majority

I think you might be a little off there friend.
>>
>>64463130
Liberals made a revisionist historical film in my country and it was such a piece of shit that they also filmed modern day buildings and iron stairs by mistake, a journalist defended it on tv saying that it was a way to show how "the present leaks into the past" and the director just went along with it
So yeah
>>
>episodes i ii and iii were so bad it was like that movie 'The Room' with that ugly long haired guy
>ugly
has Sam Hyde ever looked in a mirror?
Tommy Wiseau is Tom Cruize compared to this guy.
he parrots some valid points, though
>>
why do americans think so much about race? smdh
>>
>>64465318
America has always been in racial turmoil. From the genocide of the indians, to slavery, to the civil war to civil rights.
Now we're in the c.uckold era which probably speaks volumes about how perverted we've grown, rather than how racist.
>>
lol, no way in hell cgi looks worse than matte painting backgrounds

half the shit you see in the background today is cgi and you don't even notice
>>
File: Mission Hill - Douchebag.jpg (34 KB, 713x532) Image search: [Google]
Mission Hill - Douchebag.jpg
34 KB, 713x532
Sam, I'm not gay, but could I suck your cock? That's how it works in the industry right? You beg to suck the cock of someone famous for their precious genius seed? I could really do with an infusion of success in my life. I know all about wrapping your lips around your upper teeth, even though I've never done it. Too bad I probably couldn't get Rocco Botte because he's Italian. That'd be a great combo. Kudos to you guys.

>>64464375
Well that can't be about us. This is the place where the correct use of "Kafkaesque" is "It would be funnier if the caption said 'please, no meat touching, ma'am!'." {intentionally posting wrong image}
>>
reminder that the responses to sam hyde in this thread are proof that /tv/ is 99% reddit and everyone that isn't reddit should abandon ship
>>
>>64463130
Fuck off, Sam
>>
File: 1448540944954.jpg (72 KB, 405x667) Image search: [Google]
1448540944954.jpg
72 KB, 405x667
>>64463195
So is he been serious? Ironically serious? Post social media post ironically contrarian ? Who knows anymore
>>
I think I may actually be posting in a legit sam thread
>>
File: 1451297323459.png (173 KB, 304x404) Image search: [Google]
1451297323459.png
173 KB, 304x404
>>64464375
>tfw /lit/ follows you to other boards
>>
File: 14475419841849.jpg (12 KB, 253x247) Image search: [Google]
14475419841849.jpg
12 KB, 253x247
>>64464375
>Sam
>/lit/
>>
>>64464873
Your think doesn't really hold up well against my fact, friend
>>
>>64465607
and then youtube spits out "Mission Hill - Republican Vampire". Hahah.
>>
>>64463403
reddit asfuck
>>
>>64464032
cool wot a playa
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.