[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Howdy folks, this is me Colonel Sanders. For five dollars you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: kfc-750xx895-505-113-0.jpg (28 KB, 750x423) Image search: [Google]
kfc-750xx895-505-113-0.jpg
28 KB, 750x423
Howdy folks, this is me Colonel Sanders. For five dollars you can fill up your car with gasoline, or you can fill yourself up with my $5 finger licking sauce. It's tender. It's juicy. It's delicious.

Three chicken tenders, tators and gravy. I throw in a biscuit and a big ole' cookie. My $5 fill-up will fill you up guaranteed! Ain't that right, Phillip?

It's still finger-lickin' good.
>>
>kfc is closed right now

fuggggggg
>>
I... I want him to full me up with his sauce
>>
>>64463000
>Nice trips
JUST FUCK MY LIVER UP
>>
>>64463000

COLONEL SANDERS IS INSTITUTIONALIZED RACISM

EVERY COMMERCIAL WITH THIS WHITE HAIRED PLANTATION OWNING SUIT WEARING MASSA BAWWS CRAKKA IS LITERAL RAPE
>>
File: 1447217319141.jpg (33 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1447217319141.jpg
33 KB, 400x343
>you will never have unsupervised access to the industrial size tub of hot mashed potatoes in the back of the KFC kitchen
>>
File: 1443941086205.jpg (80 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1443941086205.jpg
80 KB, 900x702
>Darrel Hammond fucked up so bad in life he sells chicken while dressed like a dead man
>>
>>64463239
AND EVEN FAILED AT THAT SO GOT REPLACED BY NORM MACDONALD

BIGTIME >JUST RIGHT THERE
>>
>>64463239
He stopped after the first round of commercials. Norm MacDonald does it, now. And he keeps doing it.
>>
>>64463000
Damn. Darrel Hammond is one of the funniest SNL alumni, but after seeing a few interviews you start to understand how fucked up his childhood was. He explained the difficulty he had in getting psychologically ready for skits, sometimes. He turned in a great initial performance as Col. Sanders, but he probably was a chore on set to the point where he was asked to leave. He's bros with Norm, though, and probably suggested him as a replacement.
>>
I'LL CALL THEM OOOOON BOOOOARD

AND A BIG GUY FOOOOOR YOOOOOOU
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 191x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 191x246
>>64463327
>During an October 2011 interview with CNN, Hammond revealed that his mother had brutally abused him during his childhood. This trauma from abuse led to cutting, several hospitalizations due to psychiatric issues, and diagnoses which include bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and borderline personality disorder.[15]
>Hammond says that he was medicated throughout his tenure on Saturday Night Live, and that he cut himself backstage and was once taken from the studio to a psychiatric ward.[16]

Poor guy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.