[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today the girl working at the movie theater literally spilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1451440740385.jpg (105 KB, 684x606) Image search: [Google]
1451440740385.jpg
105 KB, 684x606
Today the girl working at the movie theater literally spilled her spaghetti. I walked up to her and she was rambling on about butter on popcorn while being embarassed. And I had no idea what she was talking about so I said "what are you saying?"

And she was like "Oh, the last guy, I put butter on his popcorn and he said "I don't want butter on my popcorn'"
ANd I was like "okay"

She literally spilled her spaghetti bros it was so awkward.
>>
what did you hope to accomplish in starting this thread
>>
File: 1448797479554.jpg (412 KB, 791x795) Image search: [Google]
1448797479554.jpg
412 KB, 791x795
>>64462592
>>
>>64462603
eat an anvil fuck
>>
>>64462573
She wanted your dick, anon. You better go back there and ask her out right now.
>>
>>64462592
They are both very very boring, and have terrible taste in music even for a girl
>>
>>64462592
>>64462700
i wanna stick my warm black dingus in them both. my johnson is fulla blood so you know its warm.
>>
>>64462700
and besides she is a skellyington now, she was in her prime Summer 2014 when she gained a little weight and those titties were popping, and he didn't have any nose ring shit.
>>
she wanted your anvil
>>
>>64462573
What did you see? The Anvil Hoarder (1930)? That was a good flick.
>>
>>64462573
And to think, you could be having sex in the missionary position with her right this very moment but instead you're posting frogs here with us on an image board created by a cuckold.
>>
>go to the movie theatre
>ask for popcorn
>do you want some anvil in your popcorn?
>no
>she puts it in anyway
>I have enough anvils as it is
>can't get into the theatre because of the single anvil policy
>try to bargain my anvil with other moviegoers
>they all answer "I have enough anvils as it is" and then proceed to take them out and start hammering on them as loudly as possible while they make fun of me
>get called in for penis inslection
>WILL I EVER BE RID OF THIS ANVIL?
>>
exceptional thread
>>
>>64464323
reported for not being a star wars thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.