[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he really the twisted orchestrator of Steve's suffering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 33
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 1024x768
Was he really the twisted orchestrator of Steve's suffering going back to 1985? Is it all because Steve did something like cut him off on the road 30 years ago?
>>
File: theprize.jpg (47 KB, 468x356) Image search: [Google]
theprize.jpg
47 KB, 468x356
>>64460215

"Steven it's me, the author of all your pain"
>>
>>64460215
It wasn't this guy, right? That's the D.A. He ran his cousin off the road who was married to a trooper. And the trooper eventually became... who?

I just can't wrap my mind around how Steve and his poor nephew got convicted, especially that poor kid. How the fuck can you convinct a kid with literally ZERO physical evidence? Weren't they allowed to mention that people falsely confess pretty regularly? This whole thing just broke my heart.
>>
>>64460338
welcome to the american justice system. where you really learn to fear your government
>>
>>64460332
What did he mean by that? He is the prize?
>>
>>64460923
>she is the nymph, while he is the true prize17
>>
>>64460923

Just inane babbling. Wiki says the guy was addicted to prescription pills.
>>
They left a lot of stuff out of the documentary, unfortunately.

For example, the DNA on the key was from Steven's SWEAT, not blood, which (as far as anyone can tell) the cops had no way of having. They also found Steven's sweat on the hood of the Rav4. Also, Steven initially denied to the cops that there was a bonfire before admitting it. The cops may have planted evidence on Steven, but the guy was guilty to begin with.

Brenda, however, is absolutely innocent.
>>
>>64460215
He literally has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. It's on the Supreme Court ruling for his misconduct hearing (bottom of page 13)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2hbq2gm2joym9oj/OLR%20-%20Kratz.pdf?dl=0

He's just an asshole who wanted to win no matter what.
>>
>>64461131
I don't think so. How is it possible that there was absolutely zero DNA on the key from the victim who used it for however many years? Clearly Steven left his doors unlocked all the time, it really wouldn't be hard to pick up the sweatiest stinkiest shirt you can find.
Why wouldn't he crush the car?
Why would he completely wipe the car clean of finger prints and not BLOOD?
Shit don't make no sense.
>>
>>64461249

Like I said, the cops may have planted evidence to ensure a conviction (that key appearing out of nowhere for example), but Steven is guilty.

There were other things. He called Teresa and *67 his calls. He drew sex dungeon pictures in prison. He tortured a cat to death in a bonfire.

The guy was fucking guilty.

If I had to guess, he killed Teresa at the quarry and burned her there and left the vehicle there. The cops found the vehicle, suspected him (since he was the last to see her) and moved the vehicle to his salvage yard and planted the key.

He's fucking guilty, though.
>>
>>64461131
Why wasn't there any of her blood in the place where she was allegedly killed?

And, wasn't it the cop who did the sketch of Stevewho pointed out in the second episode that DNA evidence can easily be faked?
>>
File: dassey3.jpg (67 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
dassey3.jpg
67 KB, 770x433
>this literal retard is used as the star witness
Are you fucking kidding me? The whole interaction between the cops and this waterhead is infuriating.
>>
>>64461333
>He called Teresa and *67 his calls. He drew sex dungeon pictures in prison. He tortured a cat to death in a bonfire.

All of this is circumstantial evidence that wouldn't convict anybody.
>>
>>64461333
What is *67?
The cat thing? That's fucking stupid. He wasn't torturing the cat. He was being a dumb fucking redneck kid. He didn't mean to burn it.

Why would Halbach and Steven have reason to even be at the quarry?
>>
>>64461333
I fell like torturing a cat in a bombfire because of your posts.

Maybe through this animal sacrifice Brendan Dassey will get released from prison, brb buying some tuna.
>>
>>64461560
Dialing *67 before dialing the number you are calling will make your caller ID show up as "Private Caller"
>>
>>64461612
So what?
Unless they can prove that The calls she was dodging were from Steven that doesn't really mean anything.

Wouldn't they know who it was that was calling and annoying her? If she was being harassed by Avery why would she continue doing business with him?
>>
>>64461200
So that's what it was.

He's most certainly diddled kids before. Right? He's had to have done it.
>>
>>64461560
He drenched the cat in kerosene and tossed it into a fire senpai. This is a sociopath through and through. Let him rot.
>>
File: 1440148478788.jpg (84 KB, 309x473) Image search: [Google]
1440148478788.jpg
84 KB, 309x473
>>64461800
lol thank you for this post i just caught mr mittens right now with thetuna and was just gonna toss him on the fire...

he obviously would have just run away!
>>
>>64461696
I'm not the guy who thinks he's guilty, I was just clarifying what *67 means. I think that's just circumstantial evidence - not very convincing.
>>
>>64461562
>bombfire
>>
>>64462016
>4 days into 2016
>hasn't caught on to the bombfire meme yet
>>
If you didn't know Avery was guilty during the 2nd episode you need to unfuck yourself
>>
>>64461928
Man, people get wrongfully convicted every day. Most are random urban youth. But you know what? It's just kind of part of the justice system. You can't get 'em all right. The people who are wrongfully convicted probably have done enough stuff to deserve it anyways. This guy is just the white redneck version of some teenager in Compton who has a string of drug arrests and works as a convenient fall guy for some cops. I have some sympathy, but it's pretty minimal.
>>
>>64462089
>The people who are wrongfully convicted probably have done enough stuff to deserve it anyways
You are human garbage.
>>
File: 1450108803821.jpg (156 KB, 947x798) Image search: [Google]
1450108803821.jpg
156 KB, 947x798
>>64462089
I disagree with you completely.

IF I was born black in Compton I could have gone to jail just for being a weed smoker. That's not justice that's fucking criminal and with the new Star Wars out I think you should look on the side of right for once anon.. just let it in.

>it's just part of the justice system
>injustice

that's pure doublethink plain and simple btw.
>>
>>64462089
There's a difference between a convenient fall guy and the lengths the Manitowoc sheriff's department went through to first get Steven Avery in jail for the rape of Peggy Beernsten and then for the murder of Theresa Halbach.
>>
>>64462179
You know what? If the guy had kept his head down instead of running people off the road, pointing guns to their heads, burglarizing bars, and setting animals on fire, the sheriff would have never known who he was. Too bad he was a fuckup who got fucked. Boo fucking hoo.
>>
how did the key get in his bedroom?
>>
>>64462234
I agree to a certain extent that he lived a criminal life and shouldn't get the same sympathy a non-criminal should have, but that doesn't mean it's okay to put him in jail for crimes he may not even have committed.
>>
>>64462046
my bombad
>>
Was anyone disappointed that they never offered up any alternative suspects for Teresa's murder in ten hours of documentary?
>>
>>64462234
He fessed up, pleaded guilty to those crimes, and served his time with no boohooing. He's not a bright guy who has made a lot of mistakes, but I wonder how many of us would have had the conviction to do 18 years for a crime you didn't commit all the while knowing you could get out on parole if you just confessed. I probably sure as hell would have confessed, especially if I had 5 kids.
>>64462403
I was waiting for that. Probably just some guy they hired.
>>
>>64462433
It's admirable to serve the 18 years, yeah. I would've confessed in a second. That only very slightly increases my sympathy for him.
>>
>>64462234
>the sheriff would have never known who he was
He came up because a chick who worked for the sheriff had a beef with him

The problem with cunts like you, is that you never think anything like this could happen to you. Anybody can get fucked over.
>>
>>64461333
>He called Teresa and *67 his calls. He drew sex dungeon pictures in prison.

Source on these?
>>
File: justgoback1.jpg (65 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
justgoback1.jpg
65 KB, 500x365
>>64463266

Try Google, you dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>64463330
>I'll say things without any proof! It's up to you to confirm their veracity.

You'd make as good a lawyer as that gurning blonde retard Brendan had
>>
>>64463364
Seconded.
>>
>>64463364
>>64463402

Googling "Steven Avery *67" literally brings up all the sources you could want, you stupid fucks.

This isn't Reddit. Do your own Googling.
>>
>>64463495
>the source is kratz years after the trial and the most damning evidence is prefaced with 'allegedly'

Lmao
>>
>>64462403
They did though...but they can't directly accuse anyone because of defamation

They imply it could have been the ex boyfriend, the roommate or the brother, or a combination of some or all of them
>>
>>64463495
>source is the now disbarred prosecutor of the Avery case, saying it years after th fact, and it wasn't conclusive enough to use as evidence

Nice try m8
>>
Should have been called American Justice
>>
>>64460215
What was wrong with this guy? Like, what the fuck was going on with his voice and demeanor? Why did he keep going on about how sweaty Steve was when he is the personification of sweaty? He made me so uncomfortable
>>
>>64463628
>>64463692

The source is from 2007 and was presented AT THE TRIAL by a phone technician:

>Three calls from a cell phone in Steven Avery's name were made to a freelance photographer within about two hours on the day she was last seen alive, a wireless telephone company technician told jurors at Avery's murder trial Tuesday.

On two of the calls, the caller used a Cellcom service called "star 67 feature" that would have blocked Teresa Halbach from knowing who the call was from, said Bobbi Dohrwardt, team leader for the wireless company's technical support department.

>host.madison.com/news/local/calls-made-from-avery-s-phone-to-halbach-prosecutors-say/article_e120a640-3769-5d22-b7b8-3bf2bdff3e7f.html

Like I said, Google is your friend you dumb motherfucker. That took me all of ten seconds to find.
>>
>>64463330
burden of proof is on you m8
>>
Also left out of the documentary:

Teresa's camera was found in Avery's burn barrel.

Teresa's receptionist was ready to testify that Avery came to the door in a towel on one of her previous visits and it skeeved her out, but they didn't have her testify because she didn't know the exact date.

Source for the Redditors: http://chippewa.com/news/victim-s-cousin-tells-of-finding-vehicle-in-avery-salvage/article_fb32d5b4-4569-53de-bb0c-c6e2beccd56e.html

At some point, you gotta stop ignoring all the smoke and realize there's a fire. Brenda Dassey is innocent, but Steven Avery is guilty as fuck, you dumb faggots.
>>
>>64464274

Hey stupid, see:

>>64464243

Right there, from 2007, it was testified in the trial about *67.

Stop being such a lazy sack of shit and Google it next time.
>>
>>64464243
She was literally coming to his house to photograph the van you fucking moron, of course he would call her
>>
>>64464301
The camera being found in the burn barrel was in the doco...doesn't mean much when it seems highly probable that evidence was planted

And meeting someone at your door wearing a towel definitely means you killed someone
>>
>people actually buying into this reddit-fueled feel-good flavor-of-the-month

You people are all pathetic.
>>
>>64464379
>implying this documentary made me feel good
>>
File: 2flQ2A2.jpg (59 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
2flQ2A2.jpg
59 KB, 660x495
>>64464325
>claims the *67 phone calls didn't happen and kratz made them up
>gets served up a source that shows it presented at trial
>hurrr durrr the phone calls don't matter

Yeah, keep moving those goal posts, faggot.

Yeah, it's just a HUUUUUUUGE coincidence that this guy:

1. doused a cat with kerosene and burned it in a bonfire
2. pointed a gun at a sheriff's deputy's wife's head
3. had his DNA from sweat on the key
4. had his DNA from sweat on the hood of the Rav4
5. had his blood in the Rav4
6. had his blood on the bullet
7. had Teresa's bones in his burn pit
8. had her Rav4 in his salvage yard
9. had her camera in his burn barrel
10. made *67 phone calls to her
11. specifically requested Teresa come take pictures
12. had Teresa's receptionist claim he skeeved Teresa out by coming to the door in a towel

Yeah, that's ALLLLLLL just a HUUUUUUGE coincidence. It's a fucking miracle and Steven Avery just happens to be the guiltiest-looking innocent man to ever walk the face of the planet.

You guys are literally fucking retarded.
>>
>>64464379
>feel-good

Confirmed for not having seen it

If you think he's guilty you hate the entire family

If you think he's innocent you hate everyone else
>>
>>64464379
>>64463495
I am so tired of you fucking assholes mentioning Reddit overtime you get your panties up your ass. Just stop. I don't wan to hear anymore about that shithole.
>>64464301
>Coming to the door in a towel
Dude was a redneck, what do you want? He did a press conference with the governor wearing a trained t-shirt and stained jean shorts.
>>
>>64464447

He's guilty you faggot. The only people who can't see it are the internet detectives who have too much time on their hands.
>>
>>64464459
>thinks anyone here is mad

Protip: you're arguing the innocence of a convicted felon. If anyone is mad it's you.
>>
>>64464491

Yes, he is and the shitty thing is the Junior Net Detectives in this thread are spending all this time defending Avery (who is guilty as FUCK) while Brendan Dassey is actually innocent and they're actually hurting his fucking chances with their bullshit.
>>
>>64464243
You're doing the lord's work, anon. This is like Food, Inc. It's another heavily biased documentary shifting the evidence to promote a narrative the documentary makers think happened. Nothing more.
>>
>>64464440
it's fucking awful to torture an animal but it doesn't mean you're going to take the leap to killing people unless you're one of those arm chair psychologists that also believes wetting the bed past a certain age makes a person a murderer, also his blood was never on the bullet it was Teresa's but the evidence was contaminated by the most incompetent lab teams in that state
>>
>>64464440
how the fuck do you get your own blood on a bullet?
>>
>>64464440
1. irrelevant
2. Irrelevant, other than to provide a motive for the cop to want to frame him
3. Why wasn't Teresa's dna on the key?
4. How did he scrub the entire trailer and garage of dna but not the car?
5. See above
6. Wut
7. Bones that weren't properly gridded or excavated and that an expert testified could,easily have been moved there from another burn site
8. Has a car crusher but decides it's a good idea to leave the car of the perso. He just murdered sitting out in the open, knowing he was the last place she visited
9. The case is riddled with examples of potential evidence planting dingus
10. Lol. The *67 calls prove nothing other than he wants privacy, which is something someone wh had been wrongfully imprisoned for 18 years might want
11. She'd been there a dozen times before and was the local photographer
12. Wearing a towel in your home proves jack shit m8
>>
>>64464574
It's a brick in the wall of showing that Avery was, in fact, guilty. Why are you trying so hard to fight the evidence and the conviction?
>>
>>64464595
>irrelevant

Yet it's been used as evidence.
Guess you know the legal system better than the judge and lawyer...
>>
>>64464491
He's innocent you pedophile
>>
>>64464656

HAHAHA
Get a load of this idiot.
>>
>>64464595
>4. How did he scrub the entire trailer and garage of dna but not the car?

He obviously didn't kill her in the garage or house, you dumb shit. That entire story came from Brendan Dassey who actually IS innocent, unlike Steve Avery.
>>
>>64464301
All that would only prove that Teresa thought he was a creepy redneck and didn't feel like going to photo his cars, so wasn't answering, so he hid his number to get through and so she went.
This doesn't mean he killed her. The evidence suggests she was killed nearby and then key (no pun intended) evidence was moved to his house and bombfire. Nothing enough to convict him. He deserves a retrial at least
>>
>>64464634
>Revealed in court
>therefore means it's relevant

Holy kek, you aren't really that fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>64464595
>character evidence is irrelevant
not true
>>
>>64464673
>All that would only prove that Teresa thought he was a creepy redneck and didn't feel like going to photo his cars, so wasn't answering, so he hid his number to get through and so she went.

You're saying this like this isn't very valuable information
>>
>>64464682

Is the internet detective with the cereal box badge really acting superior here? Cause lol m80.
>>
>>64464671
So why we're here no fingerprints on the car? If nothing happened in the garage, why was the bullet there? Why did Kratz say he did kill her in the trailer and garage? Why did Kratz then prosecute Brendan based on what Brendan 'confessed' when he should have known by that point it was bullshit?
>>
>>64464682
https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_404
>>
>>64464727

You should write the prisoners and tell them you're working on the case. Bet it would put all their worries and doubts at ease.
>>
>>64464682
If it's revealed in court, it must be relevant according to the rules of evidence. It's like the absolute main rule of evidence, actually. Every piece of Evidence must be relevant.
>>
>>64464753
>cornell

literally spit out my breakfast pre-go back to bed beer
>>
>>64464779
>my training in law trumps Cornell

Where did you go friend? :^)
>>
>>64464719
top kek m8

>>64464753
um, yes?

>>64464686
never said that m8
>>
>>64460338

I thought it was the sheriffs wife he ran off the road.
>>
File: justgoback2.jpg (75 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
justgoback2.jpg
75 KB, 600x417
>>64464727
>>
>>64464779
You're making a joke, right?
>>
>>64464759
>I have no response so I will try and weasel my way out

you just got BTFO

>>64464766
so the
>>
>>64464440
13. Why wouldn't he just use the crusher he knew how to operate to get rid of the RAV4 instead of dumping it there
15. Why burn her in a fire pit when they had an incinerator that could've disposed of her more easily that he also knew how to operate
16. Why were none of her family members, roommate(who didn't report her missing for 3 days) or ex be brought in?
>>
>>64464822

That was my first reply to you. Be more butthurt senpai.
>>
>>64464727
Because police have to create a story. You can't go up to 12 jurors and tell them, "we don't know how she died, but he killed her in some way. Convict him for life!" The police took one possible way she died, which they thought the evidence could support, and ran with it. She doesn't have to have been killed in that way.

Brendan's conviction? Kid walks up to you and says, "that lady stole your phone!" You find out she actually stole your wallet. You're still going to think something was up with that kid.
>>
>>64464766
you don't understand... just because something is relevant according to the rules of evidence does not mean it is relevant to actually determining guilt

evidence is weighed up by the judge and/or jury

if all evidence presented at trial was strictly 'relevant' Stephen Avery would not be in prison
>>
>>64464794
>>64464814
law school is a joke, going to cornell is even worse
>>
>>64464847
>Kid walks up to you and says, "that lady stole your phone!" You find out she actually stole your wallet.

I have no idea what you're trying to say with this
>>
This shit should be on reddit where people with actual law degrees have been verified. Here it's internet detectives with wikipedia open with True Detectives playing in the background.
>>
>>64464861
the judge decides the admissibility of evidence, the jurors decide guilt
>>
>>64464861
>just because something is relevant according to the rules of evidence does not mean it is relevant to actually determining guilt
necessarily it does though
>>
File: 1450107128673.jpg (36 KB, 650x753) Image search: [Google]
1450107128673.jpg
36 KB, 650x753
>>64464874
>law school is a joke
>>
reminder that 7 jurors thought he was innocent and only 2 thought he was guilty

those 2 turned out to be stubborn fuckwits and everyone else just wanted to go home and watch wrestlemania so they caved

if only that one guy didn't get excused it would probably have been a hung jury OR an innocent verdict
>>
>>64464861
It's relevant to determining guilt, yes. Every piece of evidence must further a side's theory. So, if the theory is that someone was murdered at midnight, you can show the time.
>>
>>64464874
Better to drop out of highschool and just pretend you have a law degree, right?
>>
>>64464916
>reminder that 7 jurors thought he was innocent and only 2 thought he was guilty

Reminder that you're a gullible idiot.
>>
>>64464903
semantics bub, you know what I mean

point is this is literally 'reasonable doubt' the case

>>64464902
um, yeah?
>>
>>64464936
>the excused juror is a fable and lied to everyone when he had no reason to

not sure where you're going m8
>>
>>64464938
>point is this is literally 'reasonable doubt' the case

To morons playing internet detective it is. No one else cares because facts.
>>
>>64464874
Anon, you're being made fun of because Cornell hosts the rules of evidence on its website. Like, pretty much everyone who googles a various rule of evidence, civil procedure, etc., will probably go to Cornell's site at some point.
>>
>>64464938
your post made it sound like you misunderstood the role of a judge ('evidence is weighed up by the judge and/or jury'), so i just wanted to make sure you understand that the judge is there to determine the admissibility of evidence, not 'weighing it up' in any way. the jury has to do that
>>
>>64464920
it can be relevant to determining guilt OR innocence

the veracity or overall relevance to EITHER of those two scenarios can wildly differ yhough
>>
>>64464924
>tfw actually did drop out of hs and will graduate law school this semester
>>
Better to have an innocent in jail than a criminal out.
If you disagree with this you are probably a criminal, sometimes people have to take the fall so that everyone else can be free.
I guess people want a system where no one gets convicted ever unless he confesses and you have a video of it proving he actually did it or maybe not even then.
>>
>>64464955
>the excused juror said things to get on tv to get fame

Oh look. A counter argument.
>>
>>64464908
>>64464924

you can be a NEET or go to law school and be a NEET with 6 figure debt

you are literally worse off than high school dropouts
>>
>>64464974
you misread my post

you also seem to have forgotten about non jury trials and/or appeal cases

>>64464958
what are the 'facts' that were not boldly disputed or completely contradicted by other evidence?
>>
>>64464981
>law degree with only a GED

wew we're really bringing out the bullshit now aren't we
>>
>>64464984
>Better to have an innocent in jail than a criminal out.

That doesn't make any sense. If you put an innocent person in jail, it automatically means the person who actually committed the crime will still be out
>>
>>64464967
no shit sherlock are you in debt up to your eyeballs to know that?
>>
>>64464985
>I didn't watch the documentary, the post
>>
>>64464998

the fact that a jury of his peers found him guilty. you can't deny this.

he's guilty.
>>
>>64465015
>12 random people thinking you're guilty means you're guilty

The jury system is a fucking joke tbqh
>>
>>64464984
>better to have an innocent in jail than a criminal out

pretty poor b8
>>
So is it widely accepted that;

The redneck retard is innocent and simply was tricked/scared into confessing. Nigga just wanted to watch Wrestlemania.

And that Steven was just hungry for some pussy because his slampiece didn't put out?
>>
>>64465014
>I believed everything this documentary told me and blindly followed its narrative.
>>
File: Bait-shop.jpg (79 KB, 600x490) Image search: [Google]
Bait-shop.jpg
79 KB, 600x490
>>64465015
>>
>>64465027

According to you.
>>
friendly reminder he soaked the family cat in kerosene, set it on fire, and watched it burn to death
>>
>>64465027
How would you do it brighteyes?
>>
>>64465058
You're saying that the jury system doesn't completely fall apart for every case covered heavily in the media? No jury will go into that trial unbiased
>>
how did this fuck not get disbarrred ?
>>
>>64465041
>I am projecting as hard as I possibly can
>>
>>64465074

Wow that's some awful bias you have there.
Get it sorted out before replying to me so we can - try - to have a productive conversation.
>>
>>64465090
You don't think it's a huge flaw in the jury system?

>>64465069
No jury system, of course.
>>
File: Using-that-word[1].jpg (32 KB, 495x304) Image search: [Google]
Using-that-word[1].jpg
32 KB, 495x304
>>64465088
>projecting
>>
>>64465076
but anon, the justice system is perfect, haven't you been reading the posts in this thread?
>>
>>64465005
I'm 40k in debt, but I'll be making decent money. It worked out for me, but yeah, it can be pretty rough for people who don't take time to do their research on law school.

>>64465000
GED and a four-year degree. Shitty four-year state universities will accept applicants with a GED + SAT score.
>>
>>64465088
not him but you don't know what projecting means. you might as well say "no u"
>>
>>64465076
>EVIL INCARNATE
>>
>>64465111
>he doesn't know he's projecting

cute
>>
>>64465100

You don't think your view is biased?
>>
>>64465030
It doesn't matter if he is innocent or not.

The guy has plenty previous for violent, sexual assault among other crimes.

The police did the right thing putting him in jail.

t. Manitowoc County resident.
>>
>>64465122
>people who are projecting will admit to projecting

top kek
>>
>>64465143

Wow your showing him Mr. Memer.
>>
Just to recap, the Redditors in this thread think the cops:

1. Moved Teresa's burned remains to Avery's burn pit
2. Planted the key in Avery's bedroom
3. Planted Steven's sweat DNA on the key in Avery's bedroom
4. Planted Steven's blood DNA in the Rav4
5. Planted Steven sweat DNA on the hood of the Rav4
6. Planted a bullet with Teresa's DNA in Avery's garage
7. Moved the Rav4 from wherever Teresa was killed to Avery's salvage yard
8. Planted Teresa's palm pilot and camera in Avery's burn barrel

This is what you retards actually believe.

Those sure are some superhuman ninja cops.
>>
>>64465117
>being in debt
>ever

you have no idea how long you will be making "decent money" you are at will from people that don't give a fuck about you and you still aren't worth a dime and probably never will be
>>
>>64465176

shhhhhhhh
let them have their fun
>>
Man some hardcore baiting in this thread. Too many holes for reasonable doubt to not exist.
>>
>>64465183
>being this scared of debt

Pretty funny desu.
>>
>>64465156
>The guy has plenty previous for violent, sexual assault among other crimes.

other than the cat, which was 23 years prior to the Halbach incident, and the sheriff's wife incident, 20 years prior, what are his "previous"?
>>
>>64465171
Can you please provide a detailed explanation on how he was projecting?

I am a third person (believe it or not) who has also come to the conclusion you have no idea what the psychological concept of projection refers to.
>>
>>64465218

>he set a cat on fire it's no big deal
>>
File: 7.jpg (377 KB, 2031x1478) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
377 KB, 2031x1478
>>64465100
>No jury system
Yes, let us just have people hung, drawn and quartered as soon as a judge finds them guilty!
>>
>>64465213

why would I be scared of something that my life is way too fortunate to have happen to me?

you are literally human trash if you are in debt and not control of where your money is coming from
>>
whats the differemce between the police dept and the sheriff's
>>
>>64465234
But what was the other sexual harassment crimes
>>
>>64465235
What a strange straw man argument you've made up there.

You realize there are plenty of countries out there with judicial systems that have no juries, right?
>>
>>64465242

Wow you can afford a house or small business venture with cash?

That's pretty rare. Like 1% of the population rare.
>>
>>64465002
but only the criminal will know that
for the normal people it will look like the culprit got caught for his crime.

this will probably make some potential criminal reconsider and make people believe the world is a safer place
>>
>>64465176
r u jenuinly retard?
>>
>>64465272
i really want to smoke whatever you're smoking breh
>>
>>64465265
son you are in debt because of fucking SCHOOL

fucking SCHOOL lolololololololol

shoo shoo poor people
>>
File: 1439209072610.jpg (22 KB, 531x483) Image search: [Google]
1439209072610.jpg
22 KB, 531x483
>mfw reading this thread and the idiots who believe he's innocent
>>
>>64465176
first, it may not have been only the cops (ex boyfriend, roommate etc...)

1. this is the most difficcult one to achieve, but the collection of this evidence was awful and it was even stated that they could have been moved
2. cleaned up the entire bedroom and garage of any dna but left a key sitting on the floor or on a bookcase
3. makes sense that there was absolutely none of Teresa's DNA on her own key
4. makes sense that he leaves blood all over the car but wipes it of any fingerprints, and also doesn't use the car crusher he owns
5. see above
6. shoots her in the garage but manages to clean a pigsty of any and all blood spatter and DNA
7. see 4 and 5
8. see 2, 3, 4, 5 and the personal monetary liability motive of all of the Manitowoc cops who weren't supposed to be involved in the investigation
>>
>>64465296

This is hilarious.
You're an uneducated fuck who tries to shit on others who are - without question - more valuable to their community compared to you.

Fucking priceless.
>>
>>64465235
>judge
>higher education
>his job is to decide based on the information he has and the law
>no other thing to do than that

>jury
>12 random fucks that wouldn't even be there
>easily manipulated
>they don't give a fuck and just want to get it over with

the jury system turns every process into "let's just manipulate the jury and who cares about the facts".
no civilized country should have it and I am not surprised that is mostly America that uses this stupid system and is one of the countries with the highest crime rate in the world

The jury system let people like OJ walk out free
>>
>>64465218
>flashing his own cousin
>trying to rape someone at gunpoint
>raping his nieces/nephews
>writing letters to his own children threatening rape

etc.etc
>>
>>64465234
what are the sexual assault crimes?

>he set a cat on fire 23 years ago, with another person, while they were drunk, ergo he is definitely guilty of rape and murder
>>
>>64465232
it has to do with blindly 'believing' a certain viewpoint

i'll let your mental cogs work for a bit and you can get back to me if you don't understand
>>
>>64465338
>in debt because of fucking school

your karma has lead you to a life of being a shit eater you will only know peace at death
>>
Just browsing this thread and was wondering why the couple of guys that think he's guilty have to result to petty name calling when presented with reasons as to why he might be innocent?
>>
>>64465361
> while they were drunk

irrelevant
>>
>>64465261
Yes.

Third World countries that generally prescribe the death penalty.

Please do not comment again on my country.
>>
>>64465347
>flashing his own cousin

was this proven? was he charged and /or convicted of it?

>trying to rape someone at gunpoint
literally never happened

>raping his nieces/nephews
source?

>writing letters to his own children threatening rape
source?
>>
>>64465392

Keep telling yourself that knuckle dragger.
And enjoy that irrational fear of debt.
>>
>>64465381
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
>>
>>64465395
just like setting the cat on fire

glad to see we're on the same page
>>
>>64465424
>in debt because of fucking school

can't make this shit up tbqh I understand your resentment at failing the life lottery just kill yourself and start over poor person
>>
>>64465344
>one person deciding someones fate
>can't possibly go wrong

pls go back to school,kid
>>
>>64465441
>here is a wikipedia article

wot m8?

I know what projecting is, you don't seem to understand the complexities of it
>>
>>64465183
I'm confident in my work product. I think I'll be OK.
>>
>>64465421
>wuz it proven
>it cant of happened than paw

Kill yourself you inbred fuckwit.
>>
File: 1426987091795.jpg (381 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1426987091795.jpg
381 KB, 1000x750
>ywn be The Prize
>>
>>64461131
>For example, the DNA on the key was from Steven's SWEAT, not blood, which (as far as anyone can tell) the cops had no way of having.
Except both were found several days after they had full access to the compound and stevens dirty clothes,towels,toiletries etc. The fact that its was just dna on the latch and not a partial print is suspect.
>>
>>64465483
>I know what projecting is

You clearly don't, as you described it this way and misused the term horribly earlier up in the thread:

>it has to do with blindly 'believing' a certain viewpoint

You were called out on it by three people, one of which was me. I stayed on to see just why you would call what the other guy was doing 'projection', but you still haven't really explained it to me.
>>
>>64465512
you will always be human excrement though debtor
>>
File: 1451248363930.jpg (450 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1451248363930.jpg
450 KB, 1536x2048
>>64465461
>Meanwhile the neet has no money, no job or nothing to look forward to. Not even mediocrity
You sound like you didn't even get passed High school so it's clear why you're upset, loser
>>
>>64465555
quads confirm

>>64465584
>passed

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA DEBT SLAVE EDUCATION
>>
>>64465599
lol that faggot in is debt for fucking SCHOOL and can't speak English!
>>
This place has literally turned into Reddit, its disgusting to witness.

Steven is blatantly guilty and a clear sociopath, of course he fucking did it you absolute cucks.

Brendan on the other hand is an actual retard who belongs in special care not in a prison. I feel sorry for him that his uncle fucked his life up.
>>
He is innocent
>>
File: 1450503353081.jpg (36 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1450503353081.jpg
36 KB, 500x366
>>64465599
passed Translate Button
[past, pahst]
adjective
having completed the act of passing.
having received a passing grade on an examination or test or successfully completed a school course, year, or program of study.
AHAHAHA SPECIAL EDUCATION EVERYONE
>>
>>64465599
>dissecting someone's education level when you no nothing about them, especially if English is their native language

top kek
>>
File: 1433509020795.jpg (44 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1433509020795.jpg
44 KB, 600x500
>>64465674
>>64465687

>IN DEBT FOR FUCKING SCHOOL
>>
>>64465635
>Brendan on the other hand is an actual retard who belongs in special care not in a prison.
>not in prison

Nope. He belongs there.
>>
>>64465635
>everything that isnt the contrarian opinion is reddit
whats it like to be such a soft minded faggot?
>>
Making A Murderer threads are always shit, but this one has to be the worst one I've seen yet.
>>
File: 1451548792879.jpg (41 KB, 445x498) Image search: [Google]
1451548792879.jpg
41 KB, 445x498
>>64465696
>DOESN'T KNOW WHAT PASSED MEANS
>>
File: 1443386076954.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1443386076954.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>64465696
>the NEET is judging others
>>
>>64465552
You asked me why he was projecting

I said it was to do with blindly believing a certain viewpoint - that is the REASON why he is projecting, it is not projecting itself

Learn the concept of a question and answer
>>
File: 1399585966109.jpg (71 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
1399585966109.jpg
71 KB, 500x627
>>64465728
>>64465742
>IN
>DEBT
>FOR
>FUCKING
>SCHOOL
>>
I may have made missed this - did they find any of Teresa's blood in the RAV4?
>>
File: 1445548374158.png (427 KB, 514x662) Image search: [Google]
1445548374158.png
427 KB, 514x662
>>64465820

>NEET
>>
>>64465822
In the back
>>
>>64465674
>>64465696
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: lels.jpg (80 KB, 656x700) Image search: [Google]
lels.jpg
80 KB, 656x700
>>64465837
>SO POOR HE HAS TO BECOME A PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT
>FOR SCHOOL WHICH IS FREE TO ANYBODY WITH A BRAIN OR MEANS
>>
File: 1434186663595.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1434186663595.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>64465896
>SCHOLARSHIPS
>ZERO DEBT

>NEET COMPLAINING ABOUT EDUCATION
>>
>>64465866
Thanks

So why was the bullet in the garage?
>>
File: the state of you.gif (407 KB, 200x120) Image search: [Google]
the state of you.gif
407 KB, 200x120
>>64465924
>DEBT SLAVE NOW TRYING TO CLAIM SCHOLARSHIPS WHILE HE HAS BEEN ARGUING FOR BEING A PIECE OF HUMAN EXCREMENT
>>
>>64465963
They think he shot her there. Put her in the car and took her to the burn site
>>
File: 1437714158110.jpg (58 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1437714158110.jpg
58 KB, 720x576
>>64465979
>NEVER ASK ABOUT HOW SCHOOL IS PAID FOR
>BLAME THEM FOR IT

>NEET LOGIC
>NEET EDUCATION
>>
File: manret no learn.webm (1 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
manret no learn.webm
1 MB, 853x480
>>64466032
>LITERALLY BEING A PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT IN DEBT FOR LIFE
>>
File: 1405700169372.jpg (774 KB, 2704x2920) Image search: [Google]
1405700169372.jpg
774 KB, 2704x2920
>>64466052
>LITERALLY ZERO ( 0 ) DEBT WITH TOP TIER EDUCATION

>WHILE YOU'RE STILL A NEET WITH ZERO PURPOSE IN LIFE
>>
File: mommy.jpg (64 KB, 720x708) Image search: [Google]
mommy.jpg
64 KB, 720x708
>>64466106
>DEBT SHIT NOW TRYING TO SAY HE HAS NO DEBT

lel seriously dipshit you are now making my argument how low is your self esteem?
>>
>>64465584
Fedora reflection in the dogs eye
>>
>>64466177

you never asked how I was paying for college NEET. stop blaming others for your shortcomings.
>>
File: laffin.gif (827 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
laffin.gif
827 KB, 350x262
>>64466226
you obviously are a self-hating piece of human shit to admit you are a debt shit and now trying to say you aren't because you got BTFO and I am fucking basking in your self hate now you dumbfuck

please keep (you)ing me you fucking idiot
>>
>>64466277

You're like a broken record.
The sad thing (in your eyes at least) is my parents were going to pay for my school but I found scholarships in my major. I tell ya it's nice when others offer to shoulder your debts for you, but it's even better to tell them to keep that charge card in their wallet.
>>
File: an idiot sandwhich.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
an idiot sandwhich.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>64466351
>debt shit still replying
>I-I swear I was lying about being a debt shit sir!

you are literally dumb as fuck
>>
So is The Jinx even more entertaining than this? Gonna watch it as well now if so. How many eps does it have, 10 as well?
>>
>>64466371

And you're a poor as fuck NEET with no direction in life.
>>
File: nigger pls.jpg (28 KB, 586x303) Image search: [Google]
nigger pls.jpg
28 KB, 586x303
>>64466387
>being a self-hating piece of human excrement

it's always nice when dumbfucks like you literally take my side against your own self
>>
>>64466371
Who's the semen demon
>>
>>64466387
looks like you got a very productive life going on yourself NEET
>>
>>64466417

You could've never mentioned you were a NEET and everyone could still tell.

>>64466441
>college educated
>NEET

Stop posting.
>>
File: 1427158533710.jpg (53 KB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
1427158533710.jpg
53 KB, 450x472
>>64466462
>he thinks there are no college educated NEETs

holy fuck debt shit no wonder you are so stupid you starting taking my side against your own self you blitehring idiot
>>
>>64466462
you are obviously a NEET replying this much to bait on a Monday morning

get a fucking job NEET
>>
>>64466501
>thinks winter sessions aren't happening

Top kek NEET
>>
>>64466520
>debt shit still replying

get to your shift at McDOnald's debt NEET
>>
>>64466536

>NEET
>>
>>64466557
>literally worth less than the homeless NEET
>>
>>64466567
>NEET
>>
>>64464673
Not to victim blame here but why didn't the poor girl trust her instincts on this one. Just send somebody else to take the pics and never go to that shithole or see that creep again.
>>
>>64466580
>worse less than homeless man NEET
>>
>>64466611
>NEET
>>
Fucking hell you two are pathetic
>>
>>64466718

Says the faggot trying to argue the innocence of a fucking murder who tortures cats for fun.
>>
>Monday morning autism

Kek, good stuff guys. Off to work though. Cya
>>
>>64466750
Why would I argue for someone I think is guilty?
>>
>>64466777

Then shut the fuck up there's zero reason to post in this thread unless you're shitposting.
>>
>>64466770
>has to announce his plans
>on 4chan

Wow that's pretty sad.
>>
>>64466383
pls respond
>>
>>64460338
He was just a dumb fucking retard.
>>
>>64464301
>Teresa's receptionist was ready to testify that Avery came to the door in a towel on one of her previous visits and it skeeved her out, but they didn't have her testify because she didn't know the exact date.

They used a literal retard who was coerced into making a confession. Why would they have a problem just fudging a date. This is what makes everyone think you're full of shit.
>>
>>64467358

Coercion is illegal, and the fucking supreme court even reviewed the case and found - ZERO - cause to even consider a retrial.

You people really need to fuck off. You're all wrong and ignorant.
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.