[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAILY REMINDER THAT HE IS INNOCENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: normal.jpg (24 KB, 640x522) Image search: [Google]
normal.jpg
24 KB, 640x522
>State would have had to pay him a whopping 36million and maybe more if found innocent
>key isn't found until the 7th search despite being in plain fucking sight next to a desk the cops repeatedly searched
>somehow gets blood inside her car yet does not leave one fucking fingerprint behind
>cops claim her throat was slit in the bedroom yet no blood was found in there
>then cops claim she was shot in the garage yet the only blood was found on a single bullet despite there being an inevitable bloodspray from a shot
>brendan is literally retarded and only began admitting to things once cops pressured him for hours and he didn't know any better
>avery had a fucking incinerator on his property that could have eliminated the bones highly reducing his chances of being convicted
>after almost a full year of intense trials and interrogations avery does not once change his attitude or resolute insistence that he is innocent, even though he is sentenced to life without parole
>his dna (the most compelling evidence against him) had been conspicuously cut open and re-taped where it was stored, along with a hole from a hypodermic needle
>all reports and documentation that would have helped prove steven avery's innocence was kept under wraps until the state was too paranoid of being found out
>the averies immense stupidity, along with their reputation of being assholes in the community makes them an ideal target for framing

Also, and this is just speculation: why would a man who hates being in prison to the point of considering suicide, want to go right back after being there for 18 YEARS.

Anyone who believes that he is guilty is simply a contrarian blockhead or wasn't paying attention.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 640x960
36 million blue ribbons
>>
>>64459680
>innocent
>in jail
>>
>>64460489
Innocent:
"not responsible for or directly involved in an event yet suffering its consequences."
>>
>>64460735
>he thinks this fucking junkyard goblin is innocent
#UntardThyself
>>
>>64459680
Don't forget the DNA evidence of Avery under the hood of her RAV4, his *67 calls, his purchasing of leg shackles, him denying he ever had a bonfire when originally confronted.

Not saying he did it, but there's stuff that was left out of the doc.
>>
>threw a gasoline-drenched animal into fire
Nah, he can rot.
>>
>>64460868
>>64461020
are these true?
>>
>>64461057
yes, he also held a woman at gunpoint, the truth of what happened is he most likely killed the woman but they planted evidence because they were concerned he'd walk
>>
>>64459680
Was it really surprising that kid's mother that he was retarded?
>>
>>64459680
He looks like a faggot.
>>
>>64460868
>>64461091
See all i did was watch the doc...now i feel like a reactionary moron. Should've done more research but even with those considerations i would still say he's innocent. But not as clearly as the doc would suggest...
>>
>>64461196
they glaze over the cat and gun thing in the documentary
>>
>>64461091
Where's the physical evidence of the actual crime?

But honestly, the treatment of the nephew is what is truly outrageous.
>>
>>64461268
yeah i remember the cat thing. I reasoned with myself that his 18 years of wrongful conviction was punishment for that.
>>
>>64459680

You shouldn't be so easily manipulated by others, OP.
>>
>>64461472
i know, see >>64461196
>>
>>64461196
They seem to have intentionally set up the doc that way. I know part of the reason they omitted certain things was because Avery allowed them to record so much. Seems like they did this out of respect to him and his family since they were probably very close during the filming.

Overall, I think the message of the doc should be how fucking absurd the trial was and not so much on Avery being innocent. We can't prove his innocence at this point, but the trial and the treatment of Brendan is clearly outrageous.
>>
>>64460868
You mean in the report of old toady eyes Colbourne that was filed 8 months after the initial interview? Is that where you heard about the alleged denial of the bonfire?
>>
>>64461735
yeah i agree. Also far more people will talk about it and be compelled to watch it if its a story about how a mentally slow guy was framed vs. a murderer went to jail for murder. Its a much more romantic narrative.

The complete disregard for the presumption of innocence was jarring though
>>
>People believing that the police carries around Averys DNA in various forms and plants it

It seems really absurd to believe this.
>>
>>64463953
>The key
Even if it wasn't a conspiracy, which given fucking Pettersen it probably was, but even if it wasn't, Penn at least planted that
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.