[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Punch my coochie if you gonna fuck this pussy" What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 250px-Daisy1[1].jpg (23 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
250px-Daisy1[1].jpg
23 KB, 250x225
"Punch my coochie if you gonna fuck this pussy"

What did she mean by this?
>>
File: 1434235533860.jpg (437 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
1434235533860.jpg
437 KB, 1508x1493
Go away reddit
>>
It's a reference to John Landis, father of Max, brutally slaughtering her father on film.
>>
>>64458315
>Starshit poster
>not reddit
>>
update
>>
File: MUST CONTAIN RAGE.png (903 KB, 1500x1545) Image search: [Google]
MUST CONTAIN RAGE.png
903 KB, 1500x1545
>>64458315

Oh, that's it. Now you've done it. You've unleashed the fucking FURY.

YOU STILL DON'T GET IT, DO YOU?

I'm from Reddit and I love this place, also. Oh, does that make you mad? So very mad? Oh, you seem quite mad that there are those of us from Reddit who also enjoy coming here and hanging out with you cool guys. We like it. We REALLY like this place. Oh, we're not leaving. We're sitting right here, friendo. You like that one? "Friendo?" It's from No Country For Old Men. I know tv memes lol!

You think this is your own private utopia, your retreat from the world, your clubhouse to hang out with your other rebels, but guess what? We Reddit folk found it. We found it and we like it.

And we're not leaving.
>>
>>64459098
I know this is pasta but there's literally nothing wrong with reddit. It has its good and bad boards just like 4chan. Just take this thread as an example, where's the movie discussion in that? Only memes and racist shit.
>>
>>64459098
/tv/ is your only foothold here reddit because it's the worst board

Now fuck off you faggot nigger
>>
File: Marge.png (236 KB, 637x480) Image search: [Google]
Marge.png
236 KB, 637x480
>>64459268

So you think you can talk shit about reddit all day? That your racism, sexism, homophobia and intolerance will be accepted?

We redditors don't tolerant intolerance - and my katana isn't just for show.

Well done, you got a reaction from the bad boys of reddit. That's what you wanted, right? Now we've decided we're taking over.

You've sensed it already, haven't you? The memes becoming better and better the responses more hilarious - that's us, pushing you out. When you say something intolerant about minorities or women and get called out like the bigots you are - that's us, taking your board.

You have no idea to the extent of fear which you should be feeling now you have drawn reddit on you. Your zombie Jew fairytale can't protect you now. This board is ours and all discussion will be as intelligent as on reddit.

You think I'm giving you an empty threat? Believe that. But the 'internet hate machine' already seems a lot more tolerant and forgiving then it's reputation. The 'hackers on steroids' have been outsmarted by the kind and souls of reddit.

You have lost your board.

Track my IP if you want to 'hackers' but I am smart enough to use the school library computer - and I'm even in incognito mode for added security.

Sent with true euphoria,

An enlightened redditor.

PS - Bane belongs to us.
>>
>>64459345
oh it's not a pasta...
jesus fucking christ you're stupid
>>
>>64459345
What the f**k am I reading
>>
>>64458276
When does she say this?
>>
>>64459436
Nah m8, still a pasta, just smoothly transitioned from the last.

That's some impressive shit, really.
>>
Literally Reddit: The Thread
>>
>>64458276
It means you have to punch her full-force in the vagoo before sex. It gets her off.
>>
Tv really is cancer.
>>
>>64459989
I'm p sure this is actually a /mu/ meme
>>
>>64459098
>mfw he doesnt know about sub-/tv/ boards
>2016
>still browsin the public boards
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.