[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Movie doesn't have an intermission for those who need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: tom.png (161 KB, 232x291) Image search: [Google]
tom.png
161 KB, 232x291
>Movie doesn't have an intermission for those who need to use the bathroom
>>
>>64457320
>eating while watching a movie
is this an american thing?
>>
Go get some snacks, perhaps a carbonated soda.
>>
>>64457320
>not peeing in the aisle during a boring part

be a man
>>
>Not having a poopoo peepee bowl attached to your theater anvil
>>
>>64457320
>not wearing a catheter to movies

Get on my level anon.
>>
Just use the fucking cup holder like the rest of us.
>>
>>64457320
>not bringing your piss jug and shit bag with you to the theatre
>>
>>64457657
It has a hole in the bottom.
>>
>>64457320
I second this. I have a bad bladder and can't make it more then 40 mins without peeing.

Intermissions might help stimulate extra snack purchases which makes the most money for the theater.
>>
Just yell at the projectionist to stop the movie cuz you gotta piss.
>>
>>64457759
>having a tiny bladder

Why do women always have to pee?
>>
just piss/poop in the popcorn bucket when you need to dummies
>>
>>64457320
Just go during the pre-third act trailers.
>>
>>64457823
I'm a man, and sometimes I think it is an issue of prostate inflaming and putting pressure on the bladder.
>>
Just take a dump in the popcorn box. It's dark enough no one would see.
>>
>>64457876
Stop being such a fucking woman, use the bathroom beforehand and if its such a problem dont get a drink for the movie
>>
>>64457746
Its where you put your penis.

How fucking new are you guys?
>>
>>64457972
>his penis fits in the cup holder hole

Wew lad
>>
>>64457972
That would make you piss at your own fface thought
>>
>>64457320
Dude, use the popcorn container
>>
>>64457907
You are retarded.
I have the same problem too, even if I'm completely dried out and don't drink in the meantime I will still urgently need to pee in a hour or two, it's not something you can really plan out for.
>>
>>64458088
Have you seriously never seen or heard of the Cinema Fountain?
>>
>>64458112
Wear a diaper you fag
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.