[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAX LANDIS SUPPORTS MRA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: AA_maxLandis.png (1 MB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
AA_maxLandis.png
1 MB, 750x1000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWRg5fddADw

>"Rey is a Mary Sue and if you feminists can't get over that, you need to have your rights revoked."

HAPPENING.

FUCKING HAPPENING.
>>
he acts very feminine, is he gay
>>
He's trying to appeal to autist like you so he can get back into your good graces after the American Ultra fiasco.
>>
Hello Max
>>
The dude looks like Kylo Ren of course he hates Rey.
>>
>>64456408
This. He tried the sjw route and it didn't work, so now he's trying to pander to the cucks on this board. He doesn't realize it's just because he sucks.
>>
File: rekt luke solo.gif (3 MB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
rekt luke solo.gif
3 MB, 500x276
>>64456408
>>64456470
/thread
>>
he could have been a young woody allen, instead he became a young David Selznik
>>
>>64456325
hey the scrawny faggot is right for once
>>
>>64456325
>father is a murderer
>son is a MRA
which is worse bros?
>>
>>64456325
This guy would be such a good Joker for Gotham Season 3, wonder if he would do it? He scares the bejeebus out of me because he is this pretty feminine guy, almost a valley girl but there is this angry edge I can't quite put my finger on. Could be an interesting take, like a gender fluid bisexual Joker who manipulates studio heads to make him movies and he has this secret snuff film basement where he tortures people, except he has the balls to do it without a mask and only Joker makeup. The studios don't care and look the other way because his movies are hits but Gordon finds out which leads to violence.

I could see Max Landis as that guy.
>>
she is though
>>
>>64456698
That's a tough one.
>>
>>64456698
There's nothing wrong with being a murderer.
>>
This fucker has a serious drug problem and needs HELP
>>
>>64456325
He trended worldwide?
>>
>>64456698
Ugh, you know, at least when someone dies they are dead, when a MRA rapes someone that stays FOREVER
>>
nobody watched the video: The THread
>>
he's so full of himself holy shit
>>
>>64456824
>watching stuff
What are you a nigger or something?
>>
>>64456325
>I think the new ghostbusters looks good

So close Max

You were close
>>
>>64456325
>>64456900
>all black ghostbusters

Ok Max, go home now
>>
It's always uncomfortable when you see a kid who grew up with a privileged wealthy family be completely out of touch with the rest of society. Happens too often with kids who grew up with Hollywood.

Doesn't help that his dad is a complete narcissist. Max never stood a chance.
>>
>>64456698
>might makes right
>men are stronger

???
>>
who?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.