[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the absolute most popular shows for normalfags right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
File: lereddit.png (87 KB, 736x622) Image search: [Google]
lereddit.png
87 KB, 736x622
What are the absolute most popular shows for normalfags right now?

I don't want the best. I want the most popular.

What are normalfags doing? I want to become a normalfag and I figured I'd start here.
>>
walking dead?
>>
please fuck off back to reddit

not a joke
>>
game of thrones
>>
>>64455202
I think there's some GoT hype, sorry I can't really help you senpai
>>
>>64455216
>>64455227
You guys are living in the past.
>>
>>64455202
TBBT
>>
Literally whatever is dicussed here
>>
Arrow
The Flash
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmit
Keeping Up With the Kardashians
Game of Thrones
House of Cards
>>
>>64455202

Game of Thrones
>>
The reality-garbage on Cable Channels.

The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Cupcake Wars, etc.
>>
>>64455277
Normalfags like Marvel? I've not heard any normies talking about those programs.
>>
The last show that young hip urban people were talking about, especially women ages 22-34, was Masters of None.
>>
>>64455202
Normal fags like and are talking about nowadays
>Sherlock the abominable bride
>walking dead
>Blacklist
>fargo S02
>waiting for better call Saul S02
>modern family

I can tell you more if you want
>>
>>64455373
That white guilt Netflix original series shit triggers me too much.
>>
>>64455202

it's the same shows that /tv/ talks about

this board acts like it hates everything popular but when it comes to movies and tv shows they like all that pleb shit
>>
>>64455384

Ooh - tell me more! Normalfags have good taste.
>>
>>64455384
Don't forget Downton Abbey. Nothing a bitch who thinks she's better than everybody else likes more than a British wankfest.
>>
>>64455325
Uhh none of those are Marvel
>>
>>64455425
>Master of none
>narcotics
>houses of cards
>Jessica jones
>daredevil (it is actually awesome)
>ash vs evil dead
>>
>>64455821
Daredevil is a bit boring desu.
>>
Making a Murderer is all I heard people talking about over the holidays
>>
>>64455202
Depends on what faction you're talking about.

But in general:
http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/
>>
>>64455918
>fat middle american scum ruining the sample

Fug.
>>
>>64455869
Nah you're boring
>>
>>64455242
Ash Vs Evil Dead?
>>
>>64456094
No, I'm fairly cool. Daredevil is just a bit stale. I think it's an acting problem. Everyone except for D'Onofrio kind of sucks.
>>
Gotham? Anything Marvel? Banshee? I don't know. There's a lot of shit shows.
>>
>>64456132
The fighting choreography saves the show. Daredevil is a good actor for the role. But really it's the fighting that covers up a lot of soap opera bad acting shit.
>>
File: 1444400779027.jpg (17 KB, 434x483) Image search: [Google]
1444400779027.jpg
17 KB, 434x483
>>64455202
>I want to become a normalfag and I figured I'd start by coming to /tv/ for help
>>
>>64456378
A mechanic can fix your car up nice and good to take you to your middle class job - that doesn't make him middle class.
>>
>>64456432
literally reddit: the analogy
>>
If you ever finished watching an episode of GoT and wailing dead then you literally belong to reddit
>>
>>64456432
A car is a machine operated by a person with no predetermined destination. There's no car built specifically to take you to your middle class job. There are only cars that can take you anywhere any other kind of car can take you.

What you've done is come to the segway store looking for a car mechanic. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>64457013

You've lost me.

The bottom line is that 80-90% of the people in this thread alone have an active reddit account. See all these great normalfag suggestions? They're amazing.

Do I want to ask this question on reddit and lose a bunch of karma or do I want to ask it where I can take my middle finger and flip off the screen whenever a fucking FAGGOT like you decides to stink the thread up with his AIDS BUM?

That's what I thought.
>>
>>64455202
game of thrones
they don't even know why they like it
pure hype
then you have those who read the books after season 2 and suddenly become hipsters and criticize those who watch the show (while still watching)
>>
>>64456248
Just no. Constantly doing 360 jump spins and pushing off walls to constantly hit people os stupid as shit
>>
>>64457117
nah you're just the lone redditor
>>
I wonder if there's any place where I could just download the scripts for all of these shows instead of actually watching them.
>>
>>64457013
This is simultaneously a shitty analogy and patently untrue.

good job.
>>
>>64455202
ITT: Irony and those who have no conception of irony
>>
>>64455869
imo Daredevil was the best show of 2015
Even better than fargo
>>
have you guys seen people starting to post things like '4U' and KEK and 'JUST' in threads on reddit and then they get a lot of upvotes and continuation of 4chan stuff????

I think anyone who goes to reddit should kill themselves!!!
>>
I marathon Hoarders religiously
>>
Rick and Morty definitely
>>
>>64455426
yeah this, arrow, and house of cards are by far the most common i hear about.
>>
ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
>>
Breaking Bad
>>
So what do you watch if you don't want to be a reddit normie? Since every show that's well made is popular, obscure tv shows usually are obscure for a reason, they aren't good. And before you start naming HBO shows and shit, that shit is reddit as fuck.
>>
>>64459378
Deutchland 83
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.