[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hercules >More like niggerles Would it have been acceptable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Django.jpg (940 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Django.jpg
940 KB, 1920x1080
>Hercules
>More like niggerles

Would it have been acceptable to laugh at this joke in the theater in America? Or any other theater with a large number of black people present, for that matter.
>>
>>64454146
I laughed at it.
>>
Plenty of people here in england laughed at it at the cinema when I was watching.
>>
I live in a part of the US with no blacks, just a lot of Mexicans. I can laugh at anything I want.
>>
File: SCqkYC.gif (1 MB, 320x133) Image search: [Google]
SCqkYC.gif
1 MB, 320x133
Admit it, you guys loved this film.
>>
>>64454524
Is it disliked on here?
>>
>>64454784
Welcome to /tv/

now get out
>>
>>64454784
All Tarantino films are hated on here with the exception of Jackie Brown because it's unpopular enough that you gain hipster points for claiming it's his best.
>>
>>64454524
I never denied it
It's not his best, but I enjoyed it the most, viscerally
It's the closest he's come to roller coasters--something that doesn't really stimulate you in an intellectual way, but god damn if it isn't a ride
>>
>>64454844
Pretty much this.

>>64454524
Loved the gunfights. Apparently they were influenced by John Woo's The Killer, which was an awesome film.
>>
>>64454859
you wouldnt know if a film intellectually stimulated you if it cucked you
>>
>>64454919
>tfw i researched cuckoldry fetishes and learned that the average intelligence of a cuck is greater than the average man because of the intellectual hurdles to overcome the natural instinct of jealousy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.