[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Television shows women will NEVER understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: longwayround.jpg (38 KB, 636x344) Image search: [Google]
longwayround.jpg
38 KB, 636x344
>>
top gear
>>
Transformers
>>
File: american-pickers-motorcycle-1.jpg (283 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
american-pickers-motorcycle-1.jpg
283 KB, 1024x768
>>
man vs food
>>
File: obi_wan_shinobi.png (262 KB, 548x551) Image search: [Google]
obi_wan_shinobi.png
262 KB, 548x551
>>64453842
oh that was good and really interesting to watch. i didn't like the second movie about africa tho.
>>
>>64454124

Yeah nothing could top Mongolia / the Russian far east
>>
File: beowulf.jpg (1 MB, 1390x794) Image search: [Google]
beowulf.jpg
1 MB, 1390x794
within 5 mins my gf was asking how long this was. said it was boring after and then goes and watches revenge when its done s m h
>>
>>64453926
transformers, thundercats, he-man and shit like that were made to sell toys, sure, but man, I feel bad for the young kids growing up with Uncle Grandpa and Adventure Time
>>
>>64454972
G.I. Joe was quality tv
>>
>>64455257
I don't even care if it was made to sell toys, I loved every minute of them, I'm just saying how low the quality of these new shows are compared to what I used to watch. When I played with the toys I imagined different worlds and cool adventures, what the hell a kid with a Uncle Grandpa toy is going to do, shit on his pants laughing because the toy in his mind said Good Morning?
>>
Entourage and Californication
>>
>>64453842
Holy fuck this and long way down are my shit, i watch them like once a year.

I wish they'd do a 3rd trip.
>>
Kids in the hall
>>
File: 1445414740088.jpg (60 KB, 464x496) Image search: [Google]
1445414740088.jpg
60 KB, 464x496
>>64453926
>Claiming this when the fanbase is like 40%+ fujoshits
>>
>>64453842
Truly, a man looks most in charge when he has the high ground
>>
>>64453842
>lugging those heavy pieces of overpriced shit across multiple continents so that when (when) they break down the locals will have no ability to repair them
I don't understand it either. Those bikes are too heavy for rally courses let alone true back country.
>>
>>64455868
>what is sponsorship
>>
>>64455851
Do you think he has a high ground in life? And this guy in the picture must be a good friend of him?
>>
File: 1369084318034.png (562 KB, 788x765) Image search: [Google]
1369084318034.png
562 KB, 788x765
Game of Thrones
>>
>>64453842

This is literally one of my Mum's favourite shows though.

>>64454124

The second one sucked but that was partly because Charlie and his stupid wife and it was so rushed.

Strangely enough the By Any Means series' he did on his own without Ewan but with the the English producer guy and one of the unseen camera guys is actually worth a watch. Especially the Sydney to Tokyo series. Made me want to visit, of all places, Taiwan.
>>
>>64456007
One of them wanted a gs the other a ktm adventure. It wasn't just sponsorship, both of their first choices were the big adventure bikes.
Really you're better off with some carb'd beated that the local yak fucker and wrench on, which is why what's his name ends up on a Ural when the BMW is broken beyond the locals ability to fix.
>>
>>64455868
They almost had KTM bikes, but they backed out of the sponsorship at the last minute claiming they wouldn't be able to make it and it would tarnish their companies reputation.
>>
>>64453842
Dr Boorman, I'm JEDI.
>>
File: The Thin Red Line.jpg (137 KB, 600x255) Image search: [Google]
The Thin Red Line.jpg
137 KB, 600x255
>>64453842
My sister actually loves this show and was the one who introduced it to me desu

Anyways, she hates war movies though and will never know the feels war movies give men in general

So the answer is: every war movie ever created
>>
>>64455618
Entorage is shit, there is nothing to understand. Top kek.
>>
>>64456185
>all that beautiful grass

Malick sure does love him some grass
>>
>>64456113
Well Ural is tough motherfucker that's for sure.
>>
Band of Brothers

>inb4 not a tv show
>>
nobody's gonna outdo LOTGH. they're so patrician they actually know the difference between tactics and strategy, i can't think of any other media where i've seen that.

>mfw i try to introduce it to girls
>>
>>64457180
Why would you introduce LOGH to women?

That makes absolutely no sense.
The entire show is probably the most masculine fantasy universe I've ever seen.

There is nothing but war and strategy and honor and all of that...there is literally nothing that appeals to women in it.

[spoilers]that's why it's the best [/spoiler]
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.