[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you don't like this show, why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: nathan.jpg (28 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
nathan.jpg
28 KB, 600x400
If you don't like this show, why?
>>
Because I'm basically the character Nathan portrays and it makes me sad
>>
I like it.
>>
>>64449139
I don't like how he takes advantage of people
>>
I hate how he tries to attract women. It isn't funny and most of the time is very sexist.
>>
>>64449213
I'm sure he pays them a lot of money to try out his ideas and be on the show
>>
I do like it, but sometimes I think it crosses the line of taking advantage of people too much and the line of making me too uncomfortable.
>>
>>64449213
>>64449228

what gives you the privilege to judge that?
>>
>>64449197
This except I still enjoy it.
>>
>>64449139
Because of Summit Ice
>>
>>64449213
>>64449228

SJW
J
W
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 1182x1009) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 1182x1009
>>64449139
I like it!
>>
>>64449266 (You)
Being sexually objectified isn't a privilege you shitposter.
>>
I can't tell if Nathan is actually really weird or not
>>
>>64449595
He's clearly putting on a character. I think he has a full understanding of the comedy behind the show and is probably just a normal dude.
>>
>>64449402

Thats not me, why does it say (You)?
Also, I love how he annoys real people

Can someone tell me how to frogpost in green words?
>>
>>64449686
right, I know he really hams it up for his character, but I suspect that he actually is a bit weird in real life to a certain extent
>>
Nathan For You is a postmodern masterpiece
>>
>>64449139
I relate too much to nathan's character
>>
>>64449847

The autism is real
>>
>>64449139
I don't dislike it, but I can't take that much cringe humor. The ones like the caricature artist one I can handle, but some of the other ones I just can't watch. I wish I had the stomach for it.
>>
Haha

FOR
YOU
>>
again
>>
I relate with the character he plays too much
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.