[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All memes aside, what do you think of this hack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: ebert.webm (1 MB, 720x360) Image search: [Google]
ebert.webm
1 MB, 720x360
All memes aside, what do you think of this hack?
>>
>>64446093
the world is a better place now that he is dead
>>
File: 170px-David_Lynch_Cannes.jpg (9 KB, 170x255) Image search: [Google]
170px-David_Lynch_Cannes.jpg
9 KB, 170x255
good always wins over evil in the end
>>
>>64446093

pure kuck
>>
>>64446093
When you nut but she keep suckin'
>>
>>64446093
Doesn't that shit hurt? He's fucking smiling through that.
>>
Jesus christ
>>
>>64446093
3/4
>>
>make a career out of voicing your shitty opinions
>God takes away your voice

It's like poetry it rhymes
>>
>>64446252
you think he's smiling out of choice? he's probably unable to frown due to all the muscles he lost, you fucking diseased fetus.
>>
>>64446344
When your top lip muscles are relaxed they go down past your teeth.

Look at how retracted they are. He's using his lip muscles to smile.
>>
>>64446302
kek
>>
>>64446093

>jawless critic

It's like pottery.
>>
>>64446093
Good guy, don't hate him at all a lot of people have weird taste in movies and even fewer people share my viewpoint on them in the slightest.
Fuck anyone who hates him for being a critic as it was his goddamn job to do so
>>
File: 1434195187764.jpg (32 KB, 520x416) Image search: [Google]
1434195187764.jpg
32 KB, 520x416
>>64446310
>God
>>
>>64446093
you can see the bandages through the inside of his mouth, its literally just hanging skin at this point
>>
>>64446093
Sauce?
>>
is he laughing?
>>
I was overjoyed when I heard on /tv/ that this charlatan had finally died, but I was also saddened by the fact that he hadn't suffered that much before deciding that he could insult film criticism no longer. The pain and suffering that he went through is only a fraction of the evil that he inflicted on the millions of cinematically illiterate teenagers. When I found out that the old fart had finally decided to not assault the public with his adolescent approach to art, I pulled off the framed picture of Armond White from my wall, kissed it reverently, and immediately embarked on a Korine marathon. Good riddance, you jawless hack.
>>
>>64446093
Jesus, no one deserves that shit.
>>
>>64447275

/tv/ is a religious board
>>
>>64446093
I can't imagine what living Hell he went through.
>>
I'm so contrarian I'm even contrarian against contrarians so I think he was great!
>>
FYI: when you see someone on /tv/ saying edgy things about how much they hate Ebert, it's because they're /v/ migrants who only know him for what he said about video games (they they're not art)
>>
>>64447422
>I pulled off the framed picture of Armond White from my wall, kissed it reverently, and immediately embarked on a Korine marathon.
I laugh every-time.
>>
My jaw dropped when I heard he died. Celebrity deaths always get me. I still get choked up thinking about Robin Williams, and Steve Irwin man, that one still stings.
>>
>>64447585
that they're not art*
>>
>>64447623
The way David Carridine left us hanging was just so unfair...
>>
I remember he wrote about if anyone has the chance to see Lawrence of Arabia on the big screen, it's worth watching it in it's original form. I kinda am avoiding watching the movie just for that opportunity
>>
>>64447623
6/10 just for the effort
>>
I don't understand why he didn't cover that shit up in public, like the stunt woman in django unchained.

>>64447585
Seconded and seconded.
>>
>>64447663
I know, and Philip Seymour Hoffman, he was a heroin all of those roles
>>
Are they killing him?
>>
File: 1446601088197.jpg (100 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1446601088197.jpg
100 KB, 500x382
>>64446310
Lol
>>
>>64447623
Literally reddit
>>
>>64447856
I mean remember what happened to Natalie back in '81? I thought Wood was supposed to float!
>>
>>64447585

/v/ here

Video games are entertainment and contain art, but are not art themselves. Hope that's cleared it up for you.
>>
>>64447422
kek
>>
File: brundlefly-o.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
brundlefly-o.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>
Why the fuck isn't euthanasia legal?

Everyone I know with pets says that they'd never want them to suffer if they were dying. But imagine if you had a dog and you had to remove its jaw, give it chemo and radiation treatment, it's puking its guts out constantly and shitting itself, and the only reason you're doing this is to keep it alive in a state of suffering for just a little longer.

And that's what we do with human beings.
>>
>>64447423
No, Ebert deserved much worse. His job was to critique a movie with an unbiased, objective opinion. Instead, he and that other FUCKING FAGGOT Siskel went on a tirade over the Friday the 13th series when it was no different than Halloween, a movie that they repeatedly praised, but because F13th had blood and gore, it offended their delicate sensibilities. Except that they didn't mind the vicious gore Herny: Portrait of a Serial Killer because Henry sits down and talks about how his Mommy hurt him as a child. Siskel and Ebert were elitist snobs and I'm glad they're dead!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>64449043
Halloween had better suspense and atmosphere and slickness that totally betrays its low budget. Friday the 13th is exactly the low budget schlock that Ebert and Siskel critique it as.
>>
>>64449043
Reanimator was gorier and they both loved it. It was clever in ways the Friday the 13th series was not and they rated it accordingly.
>>
>>64449158
Halloween was a shitty movie with some good things in it; the title; the music; the Shatner mask; Donald Pleasence; the camerawork. Apart from these things the movie is a terrible slasher about a random crazy who offs teens in a house. Never mind that it was a direct ripoff of Bob Clark's superior Black Christmas while Clark himself claims that he told Carpenter about his idea for a sequel set during Halloween which he stole!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>64448133
You dont have to tell me, that's clear to most people
>>
>>64449449
Bob Clark was an inferior director. His only good movie was the BB gun movie.
>>
>>64449236
I hear they love everything made my people from Chicago. And Gordon is from Chicago.
>>
he wrote a really funny film.
>>
>>64449236
They say they loved it because it was campy. But you also have to take into account that Re-Animator Director Stuart Gordon is from Chicago, which is where S&E were located. This would also apply to Henry:POASK which was also made in Chicago.
>>
>>64449747
Great minds!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>64449841
That's Eberts ONLY saving grace, that he wrote Beyond the Valley of the Dolls which is a masterpiece!!!FACT!!! https://youtu.be/Q5axALm-5Qw
>>
File: tumblr_nz4m3qdpFs1qjqehno9_1280.png (306 KB, 680x505) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz4m3qdpFs1qjqehno9_1280.png
306 KB, 680x505
>>64449043
>Deserving to die in a horrible way for having shitty opinions.
There's a lot of reasons to deserve to die.
Having shitty opinions on movies isn't one
>>
>>64446302
haha
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.