[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Darth Vader was cooler before he put on the mask. Prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Darth-Vader-masacre-Mustafar.jpg (52 KB, 741x432) Image search: [Google]
Darth-Vader-masacre-Mustafar.jpg
52 KB, 741x432
Darth Vader was cooler before he put on the mask. Prove me wrong
>pro tip: you can't
>>
>>64438781
This "prequels were good and TFA is shit" meme needs to fucking go, and you're an asshat for encouraging it.
>>
looks like a faggot
>>
I sense baneposting
>>
He was worse than Kylo Ren>>64438814
>>
Vader armor looks like fucking garbage in modern context
>>
>>64438814
This "prequels can't be good but TFA is super original and a decent star wars movie" meme needs to fucking go, and you're an idiot for eating it up.

Also you should be euthanized
>>
Your're new cuckpire?
>>
I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>64438814
I'd at least say at least episode 3 is better than TFA
>>
>>64438814
You realize these kind of meme threads have always been about making fun of the film in question right?

Did you think bane threads were about how good TDKR is?
>>
SAND
>>
ftr op (ME) enjoys the prequels and TFA and this wasn't a total memepost
i really think Vader was cooler when he was killing younglings and
>>
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
>>
>>64438781
that is because the emperor palpatine surgical reconstruction center did half ass work
>>
>>64438907
Episode 3 is the worst of the prequels.
>>
>>64439807
no ep1 is universally accepted as the worst
>>
>>64438781
No one cared who he was before he put on the mask.
>>
>>64440197
Honestly, if it wasn't for Jar Jar Binks episode 1 would probably be considered the best of the prequels in my opinion.

Sheev's beautifully orchestrated subversion of the democratic federation is like watching Hitler's rise to power.
>>
>>64440197
This is not even true.
People hate Jar Jar , because, yes he's fucking painful to watch him and his race, but episode 1 is visually nice and has not all that excess Green screen later chapters. Of the new trilogy is also the one that best embodies the concept of Star Wars. The episode 2 is the worst Star wars ever
>>
>>64440474
1>3>2>TFA
>>
>>64440537
3>7>1>>>>>>>>>>New Jedi Order>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Legacy of the Force>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2
>>
>>64439807
no, that title belongs to attack of the clones
>>
>>64440582
This.
>>
Anakin in the last movie was intimidating and even scary. If his acting was any better, he'd be really good. He reminds me of IRL bullies that I know. Had everything his entire life and people almost bowed down to him because he was "special" and yet he always wanted more. Ultimately he started controlling and destroying others.
I get Luke or even Kylo or anyone else, but nobody has anything in common with that scumbag Anakin. It would be a miracle if he didnt turn to the dark side.
>>
>>64440577
>Legacy of the Force
>better than anything

Settle down, let's not post things we can't take back.
>>
>>64438814
""The prequels were good and TFA is shit" is a meme" is a meme
>>
>>64440682
>I get Luke or even Kylo or anyone else, but nobody has anything in common with that scumbag Anakin. It would be a miracle if he didnt turn to the dark side.

This was the problem. Anakin was an arrogant, whiny, entitled, rage-filled psychopath right from the beginning of Episode II. He's not a good guy, any "good" things he does are done only he's ordered to do them. The only time he gets even a little bit of freedom, he indulges in a little murder, a little Natalie Portman, and sometimes both.
>>
File: anakin dark side concept art.jpg (27 KB, 362x633) Image search: [Google]
anakin dark side concept art.jpg
27 KB, 362x633
>>64438781
Shoulda used this look desu
>>
>>64440843

Too edgy, wouldn't have made sense for him to be wearing it while he was still a Jedi and it would have been weird for Palpatine to just have it waiting for him.
>>
>>64440682
Christensen was a good choice for the third movie. I would have preferred if they had started immediately with the adult look, instead of playing the first part with a child and then with the padawan.

Dialogues of Episode 2 do not help
>>
>>64440867
Oh you mean like he just had the vader suit waiting for him?

George fucked up with that. It should have been a barebones vader suit, no cape or robes.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.