[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was the best part of Fargo and why is it Peggy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1445313586976.jpg (66 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
1445313586976.jpg
66 KB, 560x415
what was the best part of Fargo and why is it Peggy?
>>
>>64438453
>you will never come home after a long day at work with peggy smiling and cooking
>why even live
>>
Noreen was best girl

The whole season was fucking spectacular tho
>>
The best character was Mike Milligan and it's not even close
>>
Lester Nygaard was the best character of the show so far. Martin Freeman nailed it and my respect for him went up.
>>
>>64438453
She can peg my ass if you catch my drift hehehe
>>
>>64438453
That rack doe
>>
Peggy brought the series down for me
>>
The best part of Fargo was, is and always will be Mike Yanagita. Why normies like that shitty "Breaking Fargo" show is beyond me.
>>
>>64438644
>tfw he survived a mob war but fell victim to the rising 80s hyper consumerism
>>
will season 3 be completely separate from the first 2 seasons? or will all 3 seasons be heavily intertwined?
>>
>>64438787
>muh movie

kill yourself
>>
>>64438854
Season 3 takes place a few years after 1 some characters may return but it hasn't been confirmed.
>>
File: 327131722029.jpg (82 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
327131722029.jpg
82 KB, 960x540
I liked this guy. Wonder how things turned out for his son.
>>
File: Charlie Gerhardt.jpg (16 KB, 300x449) Image search: [Google]
Charlie Gerhardt.jpg
16 KB, 300x449
>>64440247
Isn't it obvious.

>Of course no one hangs the sad pictures. Am I right? Mom crying and dad looking angry. Kid with a black guy.
>>
File: emily.jpg (50 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
emily.jpg
50 KB, 399x600
Best grill coming through.
>>
>>64438453
Season 2 was shit
Deal with it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.