[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so was he just standing there in the cliff until she found him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: luke-skywalkerFA.jpg (11 KB, 636x395) Image search: [Google]
luke-skywalkerFA.jpg
11 KB, 636x395
so was he just standing there in the cliff until she found him?
>>
he was taking a break from chopping wood or whatever hermit shit and basking in feels
>>
>>64437757
>be watching children cartoons in your secret island basement
>sense with the force someone coming
>dress with jedi clothes, get out and stand like you're cool and shit
>>
>>64437757
He was taking a piss on the Jedi temple
>>
he sensed his daughter/padawan coming with the force and didn't want her snooping around and finding his Twilek sex slaves
>>
>haven't seen woman in years
>wears robe to cover piss stained clothes
>hood covers bad haircut
>stands like a robot
>avoids eye contact
>completely unable to talk to woman
>stares like a creep

why is luke such mom's spagghettio?
>>
>>64437757
Assuming he sensed her coming, guess he decided to stand on the mountain with his back turned just to be extra dramatic...
Was that some cgi Mark Hamill or what?
>>
No:

https://twitter.com/VeryLonelyLuke
>>
>>64437757
>so was he just standing there in the cliff until she found him?
>so was he just sitting there in a rock until she found him?
>so was he just kneeling there on the beach until she found him?
What should he have been doing
>>
>>64437876
>basking in feels
this
>>
>>64437757
>a story for another time
I'd be more worried about that fucking awful flyover. Its the weirdest shot in the franchise.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.