[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think this could ever happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1451577550226.png (128 KB, 878x469) Image search: [Google]
1451577550226.png
128 KB, 878x469
Do you guys think this could ever happen?
>>
In my dreams, op..in my dreams.
>>
I'd first make sure to raid their vault for Song of the South and then upload it on every site for people to watch.
>>
>Capeshit still making tons of money
>New Star Wars is quickly shaping up to be profitable as fuck
>Their animated movies like Frozen topping all charts
>Indiana Jones franchise in the making
Better question, when will they start buying out some of their competitors?
>>
>>64438151
>competitors
Who? They affiliate with everyone else.
>>
>>64436600
Not when 90% of /tv/ shills for Star Wars.
>>
Disney's a media monopoly, but it has too much influence in the federal government to even announce a breach in anti-trust.
>>
>>64437530
It's kinda shit, and completely undeserving of the racist allegations
>>
>>64436600

I think this is a legit question for many companies: Microsoft, Apple, Disney, Foxconn etc.
>>
File: 1411165675505.jpg (26 KB, 514x564) Image search: [Google]
1411165675505.jpg
26 KB, 514x564
>>64439197

>and completely undeserving of the racist allegations
>>
>>64436600
>yfw they pull a Lucas and say TFA didn't make profit
>>
>>64439254
Have you seen it?
Please tell me whats so damnable that Disney has all but destroyed the prints and erased it from history.
Me and my friend watched it and couldn't find anything.
>>
Didn't Disney go bankrupt in its first few years or was that a different company Walt had?
>>
>>64439436

There's literally a character called Tar Baby.
>>
>implying Disney would file in Central District of California instead of Southern District of New York or District of Delaware
do you even bankruptcy?
>>
>>64439537
It was Laugh-o-grams, Disney's cartoon studio before he went to California.
>>
>>64440164
The tar baby is made of tar. The more you hug it the more you drawn in. It's an allegory for greed, you fool.
>>
File: 1438896330392.jpg (122 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
1438896330392.jpg
122 KB, 1278x1181
Seeing all of the frozen shit my brothers and sisters kids have made me realize the depth of the disney corruption.

They get em early folks.
>>
>>64440398
FroZEN is dyke propaganda
>>
No, even if they didn't own the IP to nearly every popular franchise on the planet, they have their hands into some otherworldly shit and in a sense, are a small government.
Disney has it;s own fucking army for christ's sake.
The only company that comes close to even touching Disney is Google, and god help us all if they merge together.
>>
>>64440548
>Disney has it;s own fucking army for christ's sake.

source? sounds interesting
>>
>>64440398
They even managed to corrupt this board with Star Wars shit.
Cinema is dead, there are only flicks now.
>>
currently? not a chance
>>
>>64440322

Tar baby is an actual, previously-existing racist term for black people, though.
>>
>>64440629
Lawyers. There isn't a man on Earth that doesn't tremble at the mention of "Disney lawyers".
>>
>>64440548
Disney World in Florida is its own government, separate from Orlando and Kissimmee and the other cities nearby. Disney owns all the land and the only people who live in the "City of Lake Buena Vista" are a handful of Disney employees who elect themselves to the city council.
>>
Once they cut the ESPN tumor from their holdings, they'll be fine again.
>>
>>64436600
95% chance of never happening

Only 6 major companies control all forms of American media (hese businesses can include broadcast and cable television, film, radio, newspaper, magazine, book publishing, music, video games, and various online entities)

Comcast:
>NBC, Universal Pictures, Sci-Fi, USA Network,

Disney
>ABC, ESPN, Marvel, Lucasfilms, A&E, Lifetime, themeparks

News Corporation
>FOX, National Geographic, FX, Wall Street Journal

Time Warner
>CNN, HBO, Cartoon Network, TBS, TNT, DC Comics, Warner Bros

Viacom
>MTV, Nickelodeon, BET, Comedy Central, Paramount

CBS
>CBS

In 1983, 90% of US media was controlled by fifty companies; today, 90% is controlled by just six companies.[2]

tl;dr: Disney will never go broke
>>
>>64436600
yeah when people get tired on the Marvel Mindset
>>
>>64441349
News Corp and Fox are "separate" now, just like CBS and Viacom (i.e. still under common control but the stocks trade separately)

also Sony is missing from your list. Being foreign they aren't allowed to own any broadcast channels but they're still huge.
>>
>>64436600

Go home James Cameron.

You're drunk.
>>
>>64436600
Of course it will happen. Nothing lasts forever. All it takes is some really bad business deals they end up like Sony.
>>
>>64442039
>some really bad business deals
>Disney
lmao, sure they fuck up every now and then, but it's not enough to take down their entire empire, they're gods at making deals.
>>
>>64441349
>video games
They're basically independent though. Disney tried and failed at it while Time Warner owns Midway, a mid-tier publisher at best. Kinda wondering when Viacom will purchase EA or Eidos or something.
>>
>/v/ fag bringing "Sony going bankrupt kekekekeke" shit to /tv/

Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>64437530
>Not having a private digital transfer of a Technicolor print of Song of the South
Sucks to be a pleb.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.