[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sherlock 'mansplaining feminism to feminists'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: benedict_basedybatch.jpg (20 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
benedict_basedybatch.jpg
20 KB, 500x281
The Abominable Bride has annoyed viewers:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/sherlock-mansplaining-feminism-to-feminists-dressed-in-kkk-hoods-in-the-abominable-bride-has-annoyed-a6794416.html
>>
same thing happened to Joss Whedon -whenever men try to pander to tumblr it never works. They sense weakness and go for the jugular, they're not looking to be satisfied by art, they're looking for powerful people to take down, to prove their power.
>>
Alls well that ends well!
>>
>>64433683
What's his name again, /tv/?
>>
>>64433870
Bentdick Cabbagepatch
>>
>>64433683
anything that annoys tumblr feminists is good in my book
>>64433870
benerdick cumberbitch
>>
>people still unironically using 'mansplaining'
come on, it's 2016!
>>
But weren't the Suffragettes legitimate batshit domestic terrorists, granted not as bad as the Irish?
>>
>>64433683
The episode was shit

I "watched" it yesterday but it barely held my attention so I drifted in and out. It reminded me of a bad Midsomer Murders whodunnit episode, but with even more quirky fast dialogue and shoe-horned strong female characters

Sherlock died when that stupid bitch Watson's wife arrived on the scene
>>
>>64434137
Yep, and they only cared about other middle-class women, not working-class or poor.

Typical broads.
>>
>>64434137

Feminists confirmed to be as bad as Moriarty

;^)
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-02-23h25m14s68.png (516 KB, 652x719) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-02-23h25m14s68.png
516 KB, 652x719
Wtf was with the spinning transitions?
>>
>>64434137
Actually yeah
>Inb4 mad irafags and womyn
>>
File: 1374522681105[2].jpg (44 KB, 500x626) Image search: [Google]
1374522681105[2].jpg
44 KB, 500x626
That whole suffrage thing, coming out at the end, that was a pretty decent... exponention? It ramped up really neatly, and even if I could KIND OF see it coming, when it got there it was still fantastic.

Also, "KKK hoods." Okay.
>>
with shows like sherlock, that i enjoy but have a huge tumblr audience, i just completely turn off from the outside world, twitter or reviews, nothing can stop my enjoyment of the show
>>
File: 1424664381.png (302 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
1424664381.png
302 KB, 600x333
>>64433870
>>>>
>>
Is he the next Hollywood star to get crucified? First the transmonsters got angry at him for "All is all", and now the whole SJW crowd will be screeching over this
>>
>>64434240
he was od'ing irl
>>
>>64434528
They already crucified him for having slave-owning ancestors
>>
>>64433870
Bendinbitch Cuminsnatch
>>
>>64434819
He also made the unforgivable mistake of saying 'coloured people' instead of 'people of colour'. OFF WITH HIS HEAD
>>
Show should have ended with the season two finale. Literally everything afterwards has been shit.
>>
apparently this is even worse than S3, how is that possible?

also Watson is the fucking worst in this show and The Hobbit
>le pause every 5 seconds man
his new wife being some super assassin was a terrible idea too
>>
This episode was pointless shit. It was actually fucking garbage fuck
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.