[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, guys... ...he's still sitting in that room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Breaking-Bad-Huell.jpg (56 KB, 1920x822) Image search: [Google]
Breaking-Bad-Huell.jpg
56 KB, 1920x822
Guys, guys...
...he's still sitting in that room
>>
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO REDDIT!
>>
File: 1449900001488.jpg (105 KB, 739x742) Image search: [Google]
1449900001488.jpg
105 KB, 739x742
>>64431622
>>
i finished the series for the third time the other day
thoughts:
>BB is one of the greatest television shows of all time
>Dean Norris is underrated by many
>Walter White is the devil
like i said it was my third watch of the series and only this time did i realize that walt is more or less the source of all pain and suffering that occurs in the show
>>
>>64431676
Have you seen The Sopranos or The Wire?
>>
>>64432247
no I never got into either of those. should I?
>>
>>64431676
>i finished the series for the third time the other day
>third time
>third
>THIRD TIME
>3rd

JUST
>>
>>64432291
Yes,if you think Breaking Bad is amazing(which it is) then you are going to be blown away.
>>
>>64432355
do you only watch good tv/film once?
>>64432360
i'll look into that. is the wire still running?
>>
>>64432448
No,both have been finished for years,both are the greatest dramas of all time. However,don't expect BrBa style narrative,its much more slower paced.
>>
>>64431676
>third watch of the series
>only this time did i realize that walt is more or less the source of all pain and suffering that occurs in the show
Bruh, it took you more than one viewing to realize this?

Heres is a challenge, how many characters can you think of that came out better off than they were before the events of the show?

I can only think of the son of the 2 meth heads who stole the ATM.
>>
>>64432360
Both are over rated shit that make plebs feel they are hardcore for watching them. And i say this as someone who has a family member who has sopranos box set, he thinks hes a total edge lord because of it.
>>
>>64432550
>bruh
it was just my observation. of course i knew that walt was a bad guy upon the first time viewing the show. after my third time i have concluded that he was in fact the devil incarnate and was bad since ep 1

there are still times when i root for him but he really is an anti-hero
>>
>>64432835
i'm sorry that i get enjoyment from life
>>
>>64432448
oh yeah,if you think sopranos and wire are too slow paced for you,check out the shield fantastic show also.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.