[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why wouldnt you just make yourself some basic leather or denim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
Why wouldnt you just make yourself some basic leather or denim armour to cover your arms and neck?
>>
Because every single person in this show is dumber than a box of rocks.
>>
THey will use full medieval knight armor after meeting "kingdom"
>>
>>64429987
What would you do if you were caught in a complete horde?

Although I do like the idea of dressing up in full plate armor and going ham as best I can until I eventually collapse
>>
Because the show takes place in the South where you get swamp nuts just stepping outside in jeans.
>>
File: 1450467748155.jpg (494 KB, 1280x1912) Image search: [Google]
1450467748155.jpg
494 KB, 1280x1912
COORALL
>>
>>64430019
Don't get caught in a horde? Covering your arms in leather would stop a bunch of pointless deaths in this series and leather armour on your arms has no disadvantages.
>>
Everyone in this series should be wearing fallout style metal armour by now.
>>
File: death.jpg (29 KB, 374x460) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
29 KB, 374x460
This show doesn't even make sense. How can the zombies even walk around if they're dead and their muscles are decaying. Fuck that is so fucking retarded and it actually takes itself seriously. Just fucking fuck me literally.
>>
>>64429987

Because, this, and every other piece of media with zombies in it, requires all the humans to be completely retarded.
>>
>>64430332
They're zombies. There's tons of zombie relayed media. Do you complain about them all?
>>
The kid learned to headshot zombies with daddy's handcannon, and even the old ladies are shown to 360 no scope season 3 onwards.

I dropped it halfway through the second season when they were still finding idiot reasons to be on the fucking farm.
>>
>>64430404
Yes! When they're fucking DEAD
>>
>>64430332
Its makes more sense if you read the comics. they explain how the meteors and voodoo made the zombies.
>>
>>64429987
A denim turtleneck would look really faggy. Death is a small price to pay to avoid that.
>>
>>64430425
pick it up again, season 2 is the worst and it gets better later
it never gets better than season 1 though
>>
>>64430474
er...
>>
>>64430425
>the part where the 10 year old girl scores a perfect headshot having never picked up a gun.
>>
>>64430542
no not really.

its a zombie show, no point trying to use science to explain stuff.
>>
>>64429987
Why are there two black people at the background while two white guys are in the front? Is the show trying to promote racism?
>>
Because cuts or anything minor won't turn you. DYING does

You can be bit and not die and still be regular if they can get to it fast enough (hershell)

If you're overrun and you get bitten you're fucked eitherway

Why bother with extra covering up if it'll only make you incredibly hot and sweaty?
>>
>>64430679
Because people being bit on the arms has caused numerous deaths that could have been prevented and bring warm is better than losing an arm.
>>
>>64430679
Having all your limbs is pretty important in a zombie apocalypse.

There is literally no reason why they shouldnt be wearing OPs armour.
>>
>>64430029
>Because the show takes place in the South where you get swamp nuts just stepping outside in jeans.

>>64430679
>Why bother with extra covering up if it'll only make you incredibly hot and sweaty?

Why don't they fucking move north of Canada? Literally all the fucking zombies will be easy to kill up there since they are already fucking frozen.
>>
When I was watching Season 1 and suddenly bunch of spics in a nursing home showed up in the middle of Atlanta, which is supposed to be deserted and a ghost town, with thousands of zombies, I dropped it immediately.
>>
>i'd rather be vulnerable to zombie bites than be hot and sweaty

do you realise how retarded you guys sounds?
>>
>>64430855
Well, Fear of the Walking Dead would be a great show for you!
>>
>>64430791

Maybe because it's harder to survive in the winter and colder environments?

Though in the second season of the Telltale games they're moving north to Michigan.
>>
>>64430884
>I'd rather fight zombies while dehydrated
>>
>>64430916
>Maybe because it's harder to survive in the winter and colder environments?
lol are kidding me?! People had survived cold weathers for thousands of years, you dipshit. Ever heard of Eskimos and Inuits? Besides, they can easily take over a large building and place generators for heat.

Or is it possible for them to cut down trees for the duration of the winter. It takes hard work to do that...
>>
File: 1451790121953.jpg (75 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1451790121953.jpg
75 KB, 500x350
>>64430474
>read the comics
But not everyone is a child, anon.
We adults have responsibilities.
Stay in school son.
>>
>>64431642
says the anon posting on a Cantonese finger puppet forum
>>
What's fear of the walking dead like?
>>
>>64431248
Are you retarded? Do know how to read? He said it would be harder. thats all. inconvenient. stop your autism. he never said it would be impossible "dipshit".
>>
>>64431780
It's meh. The characters are just as dumb.
>>
The Walking Dead touches on many themes: Revenge, redemption, machismo, Rick's guilt ridden trip towards Christianity, the loss of whatever innocence America once pretended to have, Daryl's ability to speak to the constituency on one level, Rick's ability to speak to the same constituency on another level, etc
>>
Is season 4+ worth watching?
>>
>>64431938
>Rick's guilt ridden trip towards Christianity
wat?
>>
Why not just spears and shields?
>>
>>64432063
Stick to watching it for le zombies faggot.
>>
>>64432167
they your words, back them up.

enlighten me
>>
>>64432267
>enlighten me
Why would I do that?
>>
>>64430332
They still have blood pumping through them, it's just infected blood
>>
>>64430679
>You can be bit and not die

Only if it's on a limb they can cut off

If you're bitten on your back/neck/something they can't cut off, you're dead

Also scratches WILL kill you
>>
>>64432393
i dunno, i just kinda expected you to be able to explain the position you took
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
>wearing leather in the Southern heat.
>>
>>64429987
And stop pointing at things fer chrissakes!
>>
They should introduce a character who follows all the rules redditors think would help them survive. And then have him take 8 hours underneath a pile of zombies to die because it takes them so long to get through his armour.
>>
>>64430474
Really? Which volume does it say that?
>>
Surprised we haven't seen white supremacists who institute a purification of USA. It's the perfect opportunity to carry it out.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.