[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any movies like the Kill Bill movies not directed by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Kill Bill.jpg (495 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kill Bill.jpg
495 KB, 1600x1200
Are there any movies like the Kill Bill movies not directed by Tarantino?

Basically what are some Kill Bill-esque movies?
>>
Lady Snowblood
>>
File: anjaam.jpg (21 KB, 600x278) Image search: [Google]
anjaam.jpg
21 KB, 600x278
Anjaam
>>
Park Chan Wook's "Revenge Trilogy" (Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance, Oldboy, Sympathy For Lady Vengeance)
>>
All of his films are homages, so undoubtedly yes. It depends on what you like.

If it's the violence, you have lady snowblood and the lone wolf and cub series to start with.
>>
Sucker Punch
Kingsmen: The Secret Service
>>
>>64427122
Crouching tiger hidden d
>>
>>64427122
A lot of Takashi Miike films, Ichi the Killer being the most well known.
>>
>>64428113
lol
>>
>>64427180

Does the movie have Lady Snowblood seducing a girl with tuberculosis using lewd sand pictures in order to literally fuck her to death so she can go to the funeral and steal the book containing the names of the dead to trade for information concerning one of her mother's rapists just like the manga?
>>
>>64428441
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
Ichi
>>
>>64427122
Most Japanese Kung Fu movie
>>
>>64427122
Just figure out what movies Tarantula stole from and watch those
>>
>>64427122
>what are martial arts movies?
>>
>>64428647
this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.