[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Week away. Who gets BTFO by him this year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: ricky-gervais-globes.jpg (176 KB, 656x343) Image search: [Google]
ricky-gervais-globes.jpg
176 KB, 656x343
Week away.

Who gets BTFO by him this year?
>>
>>64423946
meat-eaters
>>
monkey fellas
>>
>>64423946
Cis scum
Republicans
White people
>>
>>64423946
I wish it was us, we're bigger faggots than Bruce Jennar
>>
File: greenmilerockwell.jpg (326 KB, 1500x1247) Image search: [Google]
greenmilerockwell.jpg
326 KB, 1500x1247
I hope he says something about Jennifer Lawrence and nude leaks.
>>
>>64423946

Trump gonna get stumped
>>
It's not going to be funny because everyone is expecting it now. The first year he hosted was amazing because no one knew what to expect and some of the shit he said was ballsy as fuck. Now it's 3 shows later and everyone knows what they're in for. If he has proper balls he won't offend anyone and tell the most tame and polite jokes.
>>
>>64423946
Nobody.

Ever since he lost weight, he went from "sharp witted" to "whiny fucktard."
>>
>>64424092
>Ever since he lost weight, he went from "sharp witted" to "whiny fucktard."

The year he lost weight was the first year he roasted the Globes. I distinctly remember when Tom Hanks was presenting he said something about when they first met Ricky he was a chubby funny guy and now he is neither.
>>
>>64424086
I think you underestimate how seriously Hollywood actors take themselves. Their uncomfortable reactions where they barely conceal their butthurt will be fucking gold.
>>
>walks on stage
>DUDE RELIGION LMAO
>starts handing out awards
>DUDE RICH WHITE PEOPLE LMAO
>gets to end speech
>DUDE SAVE THE WHALES LMAO
>>
>>64423960
>2016
>being vegan
>>
Whites
Men
Cops
>>
Bruce Jenner
>>
>>64423946
Christians. Trump. Leo DiCap.
>>
>>64424324
>2016
>Not being primarily vegetarian

I'm not but I wish I were and believe people should be. I've got no excuse, just weak willed. I eat meat maybe 5 - 6 times a week but want to bring that down to 2 - 3 times a week this year.
>>
hopefully he makes a joke about Star Wars or Disney
>>
>>64424371
why do you think veganism is a good idea? it seems like a really bad idea to me. the only vegans ive met were sickly teenage girls
>>
>>64424412
>why do you think veganism is a good idea?

I don't. I said a primarily vegetarian diet.
>>
>>64424086

they should get Norm to host
>>
>>64424364
The same easy safe targets year after year after year. Has he no shame?

How about going after Muslims for Paris, or every over shithow those idiots come up with?

What about blacks? My God, is there anything they do right? 80% out of wedlock births. Every country in Sub Saharran Africa is a violent nightmare.

But no, he goes after the only variation of human that's ever done anything right. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Bravo fatso! You're so incredibly brave!
>>
Hello everybody im Wicky Gervais. I'm here to remind everyone i'm famous, and a genius. Celebrities are amazing. Louis CK is better than the regular white man. Hollywood is sexist and racist but we atheist actors will lead the way to progression. Johnny Depp sucks xD JK he is the greatest. It's 2016 and people are still Christians? Clearly God doesn't exist. Tweet that. Trump is evil, Bernie 2016! Take Americas guns.
>>
>>64424632
>O why are they making fun of us poor downtrodden white men?
>why dont they attack the rich and successful ghetto blacks and refugee muslums?
>O woah is me
>WOAH IS ME
>>
>2010 host
>George Lucas is on the front table
hmmmmmm wonder if he'll be there for this year
>>
>>64425150
Did you not read my post Jamal?

I didn't say white men are poor or downtrodden. Or any 'woe is me' bullshit. That's your corner,....your card, and you always play it from the bottom of the deck.

I don't mind white men jokes. I've laughed at them all my life. I mind ONLY white men jokes. There is an important distinction there. I want a little diversity in my humor. You don't.
>>
>>64423946

Anyone and everyone but Muslims.
>>
>>64423946
johnny depp in black mass probably.
>>
>>64424324

Wait you want cancer? Weirdo.

Vegan is dumb and also impossible, but lay off the meat.
>>
>>64424519

And I was talking about veganism. The fuck is wrong with you? Take some cyanobacteria.
>>
Better be some top flight DeCaprio being rapped by bears in west hollywood jokes.
>>
i enjoyed Tina Fay and Amy Poehler more, their humor is more pleb and casual, but they had some pretty funny jokes that everyone could enjoy

most of Gervais jokes are pretty cringy and unfunny, with some really golden ones, but they are rare
>>
>>64425779
>rapped

Fuck you, it's early & I'm dumb.
>>
>>64425791
With Gervais, its not the quality of jokes that matter, its the pure schadenfreude you feel.
>>
>>64424013
This. He has to. He's a dead man for me if he doesn't. He'll be a bigger cuck than LCK.
>>
>>64425741
What's wrong with meat?
>>
>>64424595
Fucking THIS
>>
>>64424013
oh god yes
>>
File: giphy.gif (335 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
335 KB, 300x400
>>64423946
BASEDRICKY WILL ONCE AGAIN BRING THOSE HOLLYKEKS DOWN A NOTCH! HELLL YESSSSSSS!
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.