[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Howard-Stern-Vs.-rosie2.jpg (66 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Howard-Stern-Vs.-rosie2.jpg
66 KB, 640x360
What went wrong?
>>
>What went wrong
He's worth something like 550 million, so not a lot.
>>
he stuck with that nigger beast robin
>>
>>64423593
because money is all that matters, once you're rich you can do a complete turn around and be a total faggot and ruin your legacy. go back to reddit.
>>
>>64423616
Why worry about a legacy? Besides, what was his legacy ever going to be? Jokes about farting and midget sex?
>>
>>64423555
He got old and can't hack it anymore.
>>
File: 1436752805182.png (18 KB, 569x423) Image search: [Google]
1436752805182.png
18 KB, 569x423
>>64423555

>tfw Hateman is kill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbQBn1RnY7M
>>
i havent even seen anything made post 2012, doesnt matter how faggy and liberal he gets - he still has old videos that'll last for ever as far as entertainment

renaming gary and wendy was an affront though, thats like "yeah ive had people eat shit and i clown on whores but maybe ill get some ground karma by renaming the retards'
>>
Lots of things.

>The Divorce
Allison Stern was great and the one woman who could stand up to him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXlppT22wKA
>Jackie leaving
Jackie wrote most of Howard's great lines in the 90s, Benji can't compare to the Jokeman
>Marrying Beth
She's a gold digger and slowly but surely influenced Howard in negative ways. She's what caused Howard to drop many of the degrading games Stern would do to slutty women
>Artie leaving
Final nail in the coffin, Howard would have never been able to join a gay show like America's Got Talent had Artie stayed.
>>
>>64423766
the archive of great material is a godsend, if only someone would go through and edit out every sound the fat baboon cohost ever made
>>
>>64423794
BOO HOO HOO ALLISON
>>
>>64423797
Say what you want about Robin, I mean it is true she destroyed many fucking interviews. But I still have to give her credit for not getting mad when the show mocked her.

I mean damn they made a joke out of her being molested by her father. Most would not laugh at shit like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH7A2F5_M2A

>>64423794
Oh I forgot to mention show lost a lot of steam when KC Armstrong left, KC was hysterical.

https://soundcloud.com/dan-french-6/kc-armstrong-serenades-meat
>>
File: 307974_v1.jpg (138 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
307974_v1.jpg
138 KB, 550x550
Daily reminder.
>>
File: siriusxm.jpg (81 KB, 1089x598) Image search: [Google]
siriusxm.jpg
81 KB, 1089x598
>>64424201
Considering there's a shitload of free content thanks to Piracy, Podcasts, and all the free Streaming Services Sirirus is doing pretty damn well.

Sirius is only really fucked if the cellphone giants stop raping customers with Datacaps.
>>
File: farewell-david-letterman.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2544) Image search: [Google]
farewell-david-letterman.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2544
he's like the David Letterman of radio

absolutely radical in the beginnings and then as time passed by, mellowed down fast with a few comebacks here and there
>>
>>64423555
He became jewish
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.