[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people on /tv/ right now that will unironically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: imdb top 250 protagonists.jpg (144 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
imdb top 250 protagonists.jpg
144 KB, 1920x1080
>There are people on /tv/ right now that will unironically defend the prequels
>>
They were okay.
>>
I think my favorite part is if you bash them you are immediately labeled a Red Letter Media fan and a Redditor.
>>
File: 1402034996761.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1402034996761.png
98 KB, 600x500
>there are redditors on /tv/ now who unironically get angered by a children's film series from the early 2000's because 40 year old nerds told them to
>>
We had nothing but shitty script for 3 stinkin films
>>
>>64423358

I'll defend Episode III but that's it
>>
>>64423358
you mean the lotr prequels?
they were shit
>>
>>64423358
i love lord of the rings. never even watched the hobbit because i didn't want to ruin them.
>>
true
the old trilogy never stand out to me as a kid
I am not even sure if I finished all of them cause I fell asleep easily with those forest tiny bear people, it really all felt stupid and silly and old

the prequels
now thats where things were actually cool
Door opens, the music thunders - and Darth Maul standing there, fearless against whole army company of soldiers and 2 Jedi

Or when Anakin is slaughtering sand niggers, its something absolutely cool how they basically angered god when compared to them and had no idea about it. There was so much power and superiority in a single person that they brought down on them. Fighting that power so utterly impossible and laughable - thats what made stuff cool

but I am not 50 year old fag who wanks over leia every night and has bobba fett on the wall and thinks he is san solo... I just consider them all to be just another movies... which sparked probably the largets virgin following of all time. Not as cringe worthy as MLP, but still cringeworthy
>>
>>64423538
>hoobit films
Mediocre

>sw prequels
Literal crimes against taste, decency and humanity. Except for Sheev
>>
>>64423358
It's /co/ crossposters
>>
>>64423567
this tbquiteh
>>
>>64423538
you mean the rotoscoped lsd shit

they were shit
>>
File: fed.jpg (75 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fed.jpg
75 KB, 500x375
>>64423589
>Literal crimes against taste, decency and humanity
>>
>>64423589
Opposite. >>>/r/eddit
>>
File: jamie-hector_1442541c[2].jpg (14 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
jamie-hector_1442541c[2].jpg
14 KB, 460x288
>>64423567
>>64423617
>>
is /tv/ nearing rock bottom or do we still have a ways to goes?
>>
>>64423747
Bro, we have 6 more years of Star Wars flicks to go. They really need to make a Star Wars board. I'm a fucking Star Wars fan but this shit is out of hand.
>>
>>64423627
>>64423650
Not going for this new maymay anons. Fuck right off
>>
>>64423358
It's a shame but lots of children were raised without taste or critical thinking skills so you see the results here.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.