[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are the Knights of Ren?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: p035s090.jpg (35 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
p035s090.jpg
35 KB, 624x351
Who are the Knights of Ren?
>>
>>64422870
Bad guys.
>>
Would be cool if they were fallen jedi like Kylo but they seem like theyre hired bounty hunters, since they dont have lightsabers
>>
>>64422885
For you
>>
>>64422870
Some retarded toys series.
>>
>>64422917
>Siths
>Jedis
It's Sith and Jedi. The singular and plural is the same for both. Stop being retarded and adding the s to the end.
>>
>>64422897
The lightsaber is a Jedi weapon and I'm glad not every Tom, Dick and Harry has one in this movie.
>>
chinks that will do gymnastics for dramatic fighting effects

one will probably get and hit and spin and twirl a ridiculous amount of times while flying off a high platform to his death
>>
>>64422996
Is that what JarJar hired the Raid guys for originally? Why did they end up just getting eaten by tentacle monsters then?
>>
I really wish we got a clear shot of their helmets.
>>
>>64423021
Because they helped the other actors with stunt choreography. Giving them a small part where you can actually see them was just a little nod.
>>
>>64423121
That's ridiculous. Look at the choreography during the fights. There's no way they could have looked at that shit and went "yup, this is acceptable for stuntmen and martial artists of our caliber."
>>
Secret members of Kanji Club.
>>
it doesn't matter who they are

what matters is their plan
>>
The new generation of Sith. Every member of the Knights of Ren will have Ren as a surname, similar to the Darth moniker.
The real question is, who or what is the meaning of "Ren".
>>
>>64423191
It looked a lot better than the prequels in my opinion.
>>
>>64423281
>headcanon

They're called the knights of ren because their leader is kylo ren.
>>
File: character_thumb_ren.jpg (29 KB, 310x175) Image search: [Google]
character_thumb_ren.jpg
29 KB, 310x175
>>64423281
>>
>>64423281
It doesn't look like they're Sith.

If you look at the picture, only one is even holding a lightsaber. You've got a guy holding a gun, some kind of staff, and a hoverboard in the back. I don't think the knights necessarily know the Force.
>>
>>64423316
That's not difficult at all. Still just mainly pointless swinging, nothing close to the Raid.
>>
Daily reminder Rey was a member Knights of Ren.
>>
>>64423337
It's not headcanon you dumbfuck. Look it up.
>>
>>64422870
They're the seven Dark Jedi, who are searching for the Valley of the Jedi for their Master Snoke/Plagueis so he can absorb the power there and become God Emperor of the Galaxy

sorta like in Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight but new
>>
>>64423348

>hoverboard in the back

pretty sure JJ confirmed it was a cricket bat
>>
>>64422994
I hope those are the Knights of Ren's names.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.