[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP HOLDING MY HAND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Angry-Rey.png (898 KB, 900x410) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Rey.png
898 KB, 900x410
STOP HOLDING MY HAND
>>
It's great because neither of them know how to act normal. Both are from fucked up backgrounds. Loved that quip. I also regularly browse Reddit.
>>
File: instincts.gif (4 KB, 256x272) Image search: [Google]
instincts.gif
4 KB, 256x272
>you will never hold her hand
>>
>>64420723
*wiggles bowler*
>>
>>64420723
omg theyre both exasperatedly talking over eachother theyre so perky and adorable, ah they stopped and realised and had a pause.... awwwwkkwaaaarrrd!
>>
>>64420697
it was just a setup for her taking his hand surely.
>>
>>64420697
>dislikes human contact
>repeats the same thing over and over again

was she autistic?
>>
How often do you think Rey had her hand held? Everyone else on that planet was a violent alien criminal with flippers and penises for hands. To her it would probably feel like an extreme violation of personal space if not immediate prelude to rape. It's not like she grew up in a human society where people shake hands every day.
>>
File: goatee-johnny-depp.jpg (54 KB, 260x190) Image search: [Google]
goatee-johnny-depp.jpg
54 KB, 260x190
>>64420697
confirmed dark side
>>
>>64421342
Yes
>>
>Meets BB-8 for the first time
>Tells BB-8 he can't follow her and starts to walk away
>[beeping intensifies]
>Rey: "No!"
Maybe it's just me, but the way she delivers that "No!" is strange. It's almost like she's trying to sound autistic, like it was a Napoleon Dynamite line or something.
>>
ugly
>>
>>64421410
her vocabulary is stunted
>>
>>64421416
a cute.
>>
>That anger

She's going to turn evil for sure.
>>
>>64420697
DARK SIDE
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-03-10h13m45s441.png (210 KB, 720x288) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-03-10h13m45s441.png
210 KB, 720x288
I don't think this is her fault but when she enters the tent it looks like she's done this 50x before. it all looks so stilted and shit.
>>
>>64421552
>eat one piece of bread a day
>still able to do acrobatics
>doesn't look like someone from a nazi prison camp
>>
>>64421577
Jew Jew said she got a lot better as they continued shooting. The desert scenes were the first scenes they filmed.
>>
>>64420697
*Headshots stormtrooper from 20 miles away*

>Nothing personnel, kid
>>
>>64421590
The gel was probably engineered to be super nutritious. She also ate a space muffin. So that's a two-course meal.
>>
>>64421559
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.