[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i don't know why people get upset he was a fun character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: jarjar.jpg (29 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
jarjar.jpg
29 KB, 600x338
i don't know why people get upset he was a fun character
>>
Because the intent behind his inclusion is both retarded and unnecessary.
>>
>>64420376

Me neither desu.

People forget that Star Wars is for children and get mad I guess.
>>
>>64420376
I liked him as well. I don't believe he's a secret sithlord though.
>>
literally all just bandwagon hatred

hating on jar jar is part of the 'im so le nerdy' culture
>>
RLM brainwashed people against Jar Jar. True patricians realized he's a beautifully realized jester character in the tradition of Shakespeare.
>>
>>64420449
And liking him is a part of the 'look at me, the contrarian!' culture
>>
>>64420376
neckbeards hate fun, hence them shitting on everything
>>
Jar Jar should have been the protagonist. Thing about it. He'd be seeing this Jedi shit for the first time in his life, and his wonderment would've been a good surrogate for the audience.
>>
>>64420449
And how would you describe your trip?
>>
>>64420475
Le contrarian meme
>>
>>64420526
That's Zelda Williams, jackass.
>>
>>64420531
>anything I disagree with is a meme!
>>
> i don't know why people get upset he was a fun character
>>
The hipsters march proudly on...
>>
>>64420561
Fuck off, memester.
>>
>>64420589
If you reply to again I'll fucking kill you
>>
>>64420446
Didn't he pose as a Jedi one time?
>>
>>64420667
Anon, you forgot your pacifier
>>
>>64420589
>hating memes

reddit, pls go
>>
the gungan world and characters had a really cool design to them. shame they decided to make them a race of dumbfucks. like the movie seemed to be telling you to laugh at them for their retarded actions and accents right? did that work for anyone?
it should have been revealed that jar jar had some mystical element as he breaks character and tells anakin or obi wan some quasi mystical sounding line of dialogue about the force or the universe or something kind of like how yoda does in the OT. that would have been a cool parallel. but no he's just an irredeemingly stupid, pointless, zero merit aqua nigger throughout. deadweight that helps by being at the right place at the right time
>>
Sith lord is an anagram for Shit lord

Lucas knew everyone who would watch his films were white privileged shit lords
>>
You need to be 18 or older to post here, OP
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.